It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear UFO photos taking by schoolgirls in Russia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it's a genuine flying saucer.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sorry for posting two in a row, but isn't it strange when a blurry image of a star gets dozens of responses, stars'n'flags, and when a really good picture turns up everyone just dismisses it as a fake? What about that Crete UFO, with no real witness but still dozens of pages worth of a discussion? Isn't it ironic to say the least?
edit on 23/4/2013 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Man, that saucer's worn out, got some miles on it. Looks like a Dropa Stone to me.

www.ancientx.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Oooh he has a new channel, i suppose £7k a month isnt enough

Well he has had a few channels closed on youtube, so I guess you can only fool people for so long...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

I am pretty sure it's a genuine flying saucer.

Seeing as ADG(UK) is associated with the video, I wouldn't be so sure..

He is known for either BS videos or downright hoaxes..

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Risco

I was looking at the video and found something that looked interesting around this UFO...

Now does it look as though this UFO and the area around it are a bit different than the rest of the sky?

Something just doesn't look right...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Obviously these aliens stopped at Pep Boys
and bought the under ship Neon kit.
You know... gotta look good out crusin the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
Sorry for posting two in a row, but isn't it strange when a blurry image of a star gets dozens of responses, stars'n'flags, and when a really good picture turns up everyone just dismisses it as a fake? What about that Crete UFO, with no real witness but still dozens of pages worth of a discussion? Isn't it ironic to say the least?

It's not ironic. What exactly did we determine about the Crete UFO? Nothing. What can we really determine about this fifth generation image? Nothing.

Nothing. That's not irony. It's just an example of people recognizing that an image ultimately isn't worth jack squat, blurry or otherwise. A blurry image just gives people with more imagination than critical skills more of a chance to run wild. See:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantastic1

Originally posted by CarbonBase

Why can't aliens have really cool looking space ships! It looks like an old VW hub cap with a dent in the top!

lol, I'm nominating that for post of the year haha

How about post of the two days since you joined instead?? I vote you for new person of the day.....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
It's not ironic. What exactly did we determine about the Crete UFO? Nothing. What can we really determine about this fifth generation image? Nothing.

Nothing. That's not irony. It's just an example of people recognizing that an image ultimately isn't worth jack squat, blurry or otherwise. A blurry image just gives people with more imagination than critical skills more of a chance to run wild. See:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know what you mean. However, in my opinion these images from Russia are not all that blurry. We've seen much worse. Besides we have eyewitness accounts, unlike the Crete UFO case. I think it should be worth something.

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Seeing as ADG(UK) is associated with the video, I wouldn't be so sure..

He is known for either BS videos or downright hoaxes..

Well, it is actually originally coming from Russian media, not ADG (UK). They only re-published a news story.

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
Man, that saucer's worn out, got some miles on it. Looks like a Dropa Stone to me.

www.ancientx.com...

To me it seems to be a result of some image compression and overall poor image quality. Everything is fuzzy and "worn-out" in these pictures. The girl described the saucer as metallic-looking and she did not say anything about it looking like a rusty car from a junk yard or anything like that.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I've been thinking that the UFO in these photographs looked familiar and I have finally found the picture that kept coming up in my memory. It's a Costa Rico UFO back from 1971. See that black thing or a hole on top? What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
ADG = Hoax or BS

That is all

Oooh he has a new channel, i suppose £7k a month isnt enough

edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

The uploader of the video may be a hoaxer, but the video itself was not created by him, so I believe we should still look into this case.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
I've been thinking that the UFO in these photographs looked familiar and I have finally found the picture that kept coming up in my memory. See that black thing or a hole on top? What do you guys think?

GOOD CALL> I'm with you there WideOpenSpace. If you do a photo comparison you see an identically sized black hole at the center top of disc as well as the same outer ridge which is of similar proportions. I think that these two UFOs were produced on the same production line - whether by humans or aliens remains to be determined.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

Well, it is actually originally coming from Russian media, not ADG (UK). They only re-published a news story.

I never said he made the video, but what I did say if he is associated with a video it is either a BS video or a downright hoax video.

Put it this way, he doesn't have a good track record when it comes to youtube videos...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

The uploader of the video may be a hoaxer, but the video itself was not created by him, so I believe we should still look into this case.

He doesn't have to be the creator of the video to help push a hoax or BS videos, in fact here is a couple of videos from him...

and my all time favorite...

Those are two of many reasons why I don't take his videos as credible..

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We've been talking about how fear is being used against us in order to create a more submission society.

Well, there are times when we ourselves choose fear for protection and it doesn't have to be government inspired. One good case is when it comes to photos and videos of UFOs.

There is no doubt that there are a million photoshop desk'perts out there capable of creating hoaxed images good enough to pass inspection. The same goes for video editing suites that can turn out near-Hollywood quality material.

The result is that those who are (willingly or not) part of the UFO interest community, almost immediately dismiss any picture or video as being faked. There is, no doubt, a great fear of being fooled. Then, there we are in front of our peers (gasp!) with egg on our faces.

It doesn't matter that the person claiming to be the hoaxer could lie just as easily anyone else. We choose our belief here because it is better for that UFO to be real and we miss it... than it to be a joke and we bite.

Truth: Today, we wouldn't know a real UFO image if it jumped from the screen and landed on our lawns. It's either too good to be real or too fuzzy to be of any use. The open mind that is (and always has been) required to pursue this subject, has locked itself away in a dungeon for... well, a little perceived safety, lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thanks to free_spirit, here are the three photo from the tv-abaza.ru site:

According to the EXIF data, these photos were taken with a smartphone: Samsung GT-S5380D, at a 1600 x 1200 resolution, with a 1/2288 and 1/2666 exposure time (very short).

There's 38'' between shoot n°1 and shoot n°2, and 73'' between shoot n°2 and shoot n°3.

While EXIF data are full of Photoshop CS3 tags, not necessarily a proof of fake, as Photoshop could have been used by the TV to put the "TBA" logo on.

EXIF data extract from shoot n°3:

And the translation of the report from the TV internet site, roughly translated from Russian:

For tens of years, humanity has not solved the enigma of extraterrestrial civilizations. But almost every day on television or on the Internet you can see how people talk about flying saucers and aliens. UFOs - unidentified flying objects it.
Those who have seen these unearthly visitors themselves claim to meet them did not believe that all this can exist.

So it was with Abaza schoolgirl - Sonia Kudryavtseva. She, along with her friends became eyewitness paranormal phenomena. Such a gift to the girls saw in our city in the afternoon, on the eve of Women's Day.

According to the girl, they went for a walk and decided to take a picture. Now these images are not only decorate a girl's phone gallery, but may become interesting for the UFO.

Sonia Kudryavtseva UFO in Abaza: we began to be photographed and I Dasha shows, watch a bird in the sky. I look at the sky. I see that there is something great round and moves like this it was all in 10 seconds. We started her Fota Fota - only had three shots.

Sonia recalls with emotion - a plate like even spun and was making whistling sounds. The girl was already she wanted to be photographed against a UFO, but the object immediately disappeared. Just 10 seconds completely turned Abaza schoolgirl opinion about aliens.

Sonia Kudryavtseva: after I saw it, and now I believe I had not believed, had never seen in my life only in the pictures. Well, I saw on the internet a lot of aliens, aliens, but neither one plate does not fit the one I photographed. The case of a meeting with the flying saucer, which occurred on March 7, Sonia and her friends will never forget.

Now she communicates with different organizations that study UFO photographs may also be interested in unidentified flying object scientists.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Um, I have a question. Since when do cell phones shoot in aperture priority mode? It says that in the EXIF data. Something doesn't seem quite right with that, to me any way.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
A photoshopped products.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Seems to be the norm for this cameraphone...

www.flickr.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join