It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just something to throw out there- the media likes to report claims by officers all the time as the official report or whatever they wanna call it, when a lot of officers don't know what exactly has happened and are just going off of rumors, which is why almost anything involving the police ends up having multiple stories due to bad reports and such, they take things out of context all the time

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sooth
Did anybody happen to record the original police scanner feed?

I was listening to the feed from pretty much the beginning of the ordeal and I could have sworn I heard a police officer say that they, the police, had run down the suspect with their vehicle.

I even reported it that way to my family who was relying on me for updates as the MSM had not broken in with the story at that point.

Then, later on it is reported in the MSM that Dzhokhor had run down Tamerlan. I figured I must had heard it wrong on the police scanner feed as I did, admittedly, mishear several different things that night.

But this particular account from the eyewitness has me wondering if I heard it right the first time.

I know its out there on certain torrent sites. Not sure about the T&C on giving a link.
I listened to the scanners as well that night . I do not exactly recall if I heard that or not (the memory is a funny thing) but if I did it didnt stick with me like the suicide vest.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
How can someone survive 2 gun shot wounds to the neck and throat area?
Natural Law.

In the film "Kingdom of Heaven", there are references to natural law. One does not die until it is one's time. I knew a man who died from sneezing (triggered a ruptured aneurysm) and my father dove from a helicopter in Vietnam (because he saw an incoming rpg or mortar round), falling through the canopy, breaking several ribs, his ankle, and his collarbone. He survived by drinking water from plant leaves for 3 days, before another heli patrol came by and he used his flare gun to signal them. He's alive, and the man who sneezed is dead. How? What is, is.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ForwardDrift

The older brother looked considerably more like him when he was only 19 himself.

SMR

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Walking from boat...no gun...no blood...not shot in throat!

Laying bleeding from throat

'Walking from boat' - hardly call that walking. More like 'hopping out'
'No gun' - You really think someone surrendering is going to keep gun in hand ?
'No blood' - What's that large dark spot on the front of his sweater ?
'Not shot in throat' - You are seriously trying to say you can tell from this tiny image, he is NOT shot at all ? I can barely see his head yet you can see his entire neck ? All anyone can see is mostly HAIR !
'Laying bleeding from throat' - Looks to me that's his nose, not his neck ...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's another possibility

edit on 22-4-2013 by kenpachi7 because: illuminati

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

You can put anyone on a show and have them say anything. Since everyone likes to play conspiracy theorist here take a good listen to her accent, or lack of one. Boston native? Hmmm.
edit on 22-4-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's too early to know all the details of what did or didn't happen, so I'll focus my attention on something I haven't seen brought up a lot.

When the FBI scoured through hours and hours of footage of these guys and were able to find select photos/surveillance to release to the public on Wednesday. Why didn't it ring a bell with ANYONE in the department that this is the same guy they were asked by a government source to investigate a few years prior? This is the same guy who has ties to the area, as well as a little brother who attends a local college. The guy they told had become more radicalized and had went to Russia for six months, and then allowed back in the country with no one monitoring him?

Not only that but the little brother earned a scholarship, and was a standout wrestling star at school. The older brother was an amateur boxer who won some awards for boxing. These weren't just blend in kids, they were stand outs in athletics and apparently academics as well. Not only that but the little brother doesn't have your average set of hair, and a noticeable stride when he walks.

I'm just wondering how not even one person in the department suspected it was them? If it was just one brother on his own, I'd understand. But they were there in unison. It makes even less sense to me that they couldn't identify them.

Am I alone on this one?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak

They probably did notice them in the crowd and remember them, a ton of people left behind bags, those two rang a bell for a reason though

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demanto
And he had gun wounds in the head, neck, leg and hand

Sorry, its in Dutch:
www.volkskrant.nl... dhtml

I imagine so.

There was over 200 rounds fired in the gun battle.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Looks like dude has a bulletproof vest on over the grey hoodie when he's crawling out of the boat. The dark stain could still be blood considering those cheap vests won't stop a 5.56 round.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
So the question is...how did he lose his arm? Was he a victim of the explosion himself, or was this caused later on when on the run???

And who filmed this and released it

Well, it's FLIR video so most likely National guard, Mass state police, or Boston PD.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7

Not trying to attack the poster, but IMO it's stuff like this, that makes all Conspiracy Theory look insane. When stuff like this is introduced into discussion, well it undermines everything, to a degree.

Similar to the actors and fake gore at the Marathon, or Holographic planes (ie no planes) on 9/11, or Lizard people running the world. If this is lumped in, then yes I can understand why people openly mock Conspiracy Theory, and call it a psychological/ mental illness, while attacking those who question the nature of "shady" events. Call it dis-info, call it whatever, but if you can not discern plausible reasoning against implausible reasoning, then why bother?

So no, IMO it's not a possibility. The Jonas Brothers are not the suspects. They do not even look similar in the least bit. They are different people.

Trolling or not, this is just incredibly implausible reasoning.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Ehh, not really.

The reason they thought it was them is because they left their bags at each site of each explosion literally within minutes of the blasts going off. That was what they picked up on. They didn't pick up on their identities. They needed OUR help to identify them. And these two didn't stand out either, they questioned a lot of different people. Including the two innocent kids.

And hey, I know that even his closest friends and classmates couldn't identify him right away. But college students haven't spent the majority of their lifetime training their eye to notice things the FBI should. Maybe I'm too harsh, but still. The more I think about it, the more it confuses me.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Yeah I was just messing around but that's how ridiculous some of this stuff is, with almost every conspiracy theory you end up getting people who have no idea what they're talking about but think they do know, which I've seen a lot of in this thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Neither saudis nor chechens attacked boston. Craft/Blackwater did imo! They went with chechen terrorists instead of saudi terrorists to avoid embarrasing the king. We NEED their oil! DUH

You have no proof of that. This is not about needing oil from Saudi Arabia. I'm sorry but the Chechen dudes are bad all by themselves without our help. So did the Russian govt also set up the Chechen rebels in their own country over some oil?

Why would you want to implicate some private firm? Is it because you are too attached to the Nanny State? I was with you till you said this.

It just cannot be some scary Chechen dudes, it has to be a private American firm huh!
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

What in the world are you talking about? I thought I did a pretty good job explaining my reasoning for everything thus far. The idea was to test martial law conditions and use the saudi as a subplot(as you correctly pointed out).

What does this have to do with a nanny state?

Well, let me get this straight. You think that the authorities allowed these Chechen guys in to protect the Saudis(whom they may have allowed to be deported out of the country since then) but that the Chechen guys are not responsible for this action but a private firm you think did the dirty deed? Even though Chechen rebels have been doing violent things in Russia already before this scene, you still want it to be the dirty deed of a private American Security firm????

Are you protecting POTUS or just who with this theory?

And who is responsible for possibly getting the Saudi deported? I just don't understand why the focus on a private American firm in this?
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Guess there are a lot of people who look like others, here is one I found, looks like a victim.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by squidboy

Yeah I was just messing around but that's how ridiculous some of this stuff is, with almost every conspiracy theory you end up getting people who have no idea what they're talking about but think they do know, which I've seen a lot of in this thread.

Not ridiculous what it all led to, has everyone seen the searches (voluntary?) Everyone scared no one would dare say...against my rights!

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have questions...maybe someone has answers.

I'm NOT saying this whole thing is a conspiracy, I'm just wondering about some inconsistencies.

So, has anyone seen the video footage at CNN with the handcuffed guy walking naked into a police car?

Who was that?

I guess Tameran's aunt thinks it was her nephew (suspect 1).

Also, I'm still really confused how suspect 2 who is in the hospital has injuries to his throat. Kind of convenient, isn't it? If he can never talk again? Some are saying that it was self-inflected, but when he got out of the boat there wasn't any sign of throat injury....or was there?

Just hoping to get these questions cleared up.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I have questions...maybe someone has answers.

I'm NOT saying this whole thing is a conspiracy, I'm just wondering about some inconsistencies.

So, has anyone seen the video footage at CNN with the handcuffed guy walking naked into a police car?

Who was that?

I guess Tameran's aunt thinks it was her nephew (suspect 1).

Also, I'm still really confused how suspect 2 who is in the hospital has injuries to his throat. Kind of convenient, isn't it? If he can never talk again? Some are saying that it was self-inflected, but when he got out of the boat there wasn't any sign of throat injury....or was there?

Just hoping to get these questions cleared up.

Again, "Naked Guy" is an innocent man that has a striking resemblance to one of the suspects. Thursday night, he was detained by police since he matched the description. He was asked to strip down to prove he had no explosives wired to him. Then taken into the station for questioning and released. That's it....red herring. He is an innocent man in the wrong place with the right face.

See ATS post explaining Naked Guy

edit on 22-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join