It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is a link to the full criminal complaint against Dzhokhar that has just been released today. Interestingly, it does not mention anything about the brothers robbing a 7-11. It also doesn't state that Tamerlan was run over by his brother - just that the younger brother drove away. I'm sure there are plenty more points of interest upon further inspection...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjola
Here is a link to the full criminal complaint against Dzhokhar that has just been released today. Interestingly, it does not mention anything about the brothers robbing a 7-11. It also doesn't state that Tamerlan was run over by his brother - just that the younger brother drove away. I'm sure there are plenty more points of interest upon further inspection...

www.zerohedge.com...

Robbing the 7-11 was incorrect and was falsely reported and retracted already.
-Interesting also, Brother #1 supposedly exploded a suicide device on his person, THEN it changed to the brother running him over and now (evidently) that part isnt mentioned.

-Thanks for the link- I am going to check it out right now.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjola

After reading it there are so many holes to the original claims, why i am not surprised.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Doesn't look like he's bleeding from the throat at all... either picture!

Looks like a good ol fashioned rifle butt on the nose.

The guy leaving the boat does look very much like the suspect. I doubt a plain clothes officer would have the same hairstyle clothes and be of similar stature and age.

~ CrzayFool

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

www.zerohedge.com...

-Interesting also, Brother #1 supposedly exploded a suicide device on his person, THEN it changed to the brother running him over and now (evidently) that part isnt mentioned.

I've heard the story go so many ways by now, including that he was run over by his brother AND also exploded his suicide vest. This complaint doesn't say anything about a suicide vest either...
edit on 22-4-2013 by Anjola because: grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

I've heard the story go so many ways by now, including that he was both run over by his brother AND also exploded his suicide vest. This complaint doesn't say anything about a suicide vest...

Yup, I noticed that. Which is a big Red Flag for me.
The scanner says this several times and even gives a warning that they are wearing vests and Brother #1 exploded his. I just cannot see them leaving out that piece of crucial evidence since they mentioned Low Grade explosives found in the stolen SUV.

No mention of the Police vehicle stolen either.

Lot of holes and changes from what I have heard thus far (or just leaving things out)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

I've heard the story go so many ways by now, including that he was both run over by his brother AND also exploded his suicide vest. This complaint doesn't say anything about a suicide vest...

Yup, I noticed that. Which is a big Red Flag for me.
The scanner says this several times and even gives a warning that they are wearing vests and Brother #1 exploded his. I just cannot see them leaving out that piece of crucial evidence since they mentioned Low Grade explosives found in the stolen SUV.

No mention of the Police vehicle stolen either.

Lot of holes and changes from what I have heard thus far (or just leaving things out)

You know, it doesn't say anything about the MIT cop being shot either. What the heck??? Seems like they are leaving as much out as possible because they know their story is made up and therefore would be hard to prove.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

I've heard the story go so many ways by now, including that he was run over by his brother AND also exploded his suicide vest. This complaint doesn't say anything about a suicide vest either...

The federal government has to select the crimes that it wants to charge against a defendant, and in doing this it weighs its resources against all the possible charges.

Tsarnaev is likely to get the death penalty or a lifetime sentence for the charged crimes: killing or injuring hundreds of people with a weapon of mass destruction. The prosecution does not care whether Tsarnaev ran over his brother or whether he stole a Benz, and it has no incentive to litigate this.
edit on 22-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

www.zerohedge.com...

The federal government has to select the crimes that it wants to charge against a defendant, and in doing this it weighs its resources against all the possible charges.

Tsarnaev is likely to get the death penalty or a lifetime sentence for the charged crimes: killing or injuring hundreds of people with a weapon of mass destruction. The prosecution does not care whether Tsarnaev ran over his brother and has no incentive to litigate this.

Certainly. He is a dead man.

But in all fairness, wouldnt a suicide vest attached to the suspect and self exploded be easier connected to the suspect than "low grade explosives" found in a trunk (which was mentioned)?

-It seems an odd thing to leave out, and I cannot for the life of me think of any reason why. I can understand leaving out the shoplifting part- Totally, but not the suicide vest.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This wouldn't be the first time cops exicuted someone. Remember the North Hollywood shootout in the 90's? The dudes had full body armor and ak's with armor peircing rounds. They were taking it to the cops. The whole thing was live on TV. The one shooter Emil Mătăsăreanu surrendered and was in custody. The cops shot him in the middle of the street. His family tried sueing the city over it.

You don't shoot at the cops and expect them to be nice when they catch you.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

That hard questions will not be asked when there is "suffering and tragedy" and we "come together" under thew Flag... Healthy Skepticism (and even crackpot skepticism) should be welcomed far more than blind faith and belief IMHO.

The only crackpot theory I have heard so far, aside from the media misinforming everyone, is that the bombings were an act done by "crisis actors", I suppose like the school shootings in sandy hook. I feel confident there was no acting done this time.

But WHO did them is the real question, and I feel we will NEVER get a straight answer from anyone, OTHER than real alternative media like infowars or beforeitsnews. I don't mind being "gullible" if that is what it takes to get answers.

edit on 22/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

But in all fairness, wouldnt a suicide vest attached to the suspect and self exploded be easier connected to the suspect than "low grade explosives" found in a trunk (which was mentioned)?

-It seems an odd thing to leave out, and I cannot for the life of me think of any reason why. I can understand leaving out the shoplifting part- Totally, but not the suicide vest.

Conceivably, it's easier to connect the explosives in the defendant's car to the defendant than an explosive vest on another person. Obviously, just speculation though. It will in no way affect his sentence.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

www.zerohedge.com...

Tsarnaev is likely to get the death penalty or a lifetime sentence for the charged crimes: killing or injuring hundreds of people with a weapon of mass destruction. The prosecution does not care whether Tsarnaev ran over his brother and has no incentive to litigate this.

It does seem very odd to leave information off the record if it did indeed happen. Especially the MIT officer. If they truly killed him, why in the world would that not be mentioned on the official complaint?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

That hard questions will not be asked when there is "suffering and tragedy" and we "come together" under thew Flag... Healthy Skepticism (and even crackpot skepticism) should be welcomed far more than blind faith and belief IMHO.

The only crackpot theory I have heard so far, aside from the media misinforming everyone, is that the bombings were an act done by "crisis actors", I suppose like the school shootings in sandy hook. I feel confident there was no acting done this time.

But WHO did them is the real question, and I feel we will NEVER get a straight answer from anyone, other than real alternative media like infowars or beforeitsnews.

I fully agree. The "Government" and media are fully capable of pointing the direction anywhere they wish, covering anything up they wish and placing blame on anyone. And the Public as a whole will buy it.

-We will never, ever know the truth about any of this. Ever. The Government could be 100% right and honest and I wouldnt "know" that for sure anyhow- They could be lying through their teeth and I wouldnt "know" that either.
And yes, the Crisis Actor thing was what I was getting at- And the complete wall of skepticism where some think that if the media said it , it is an automatic a lie.

-Its all speculation. Its still all speculation about 911 and Kennedy and everything else. No amount of digging will ever yield proof. Its a time of deception from all fronts and with the technology and science to make it work.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
How can someone survive 2 gun shot wounds to the neck and throat area?

As an avid Call of Duty gamer, I often ask myself the same question.

In the case of this story, however, I think it is a non-starter. They were driving a stolen police unit.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, this doesn't really add up to me as being a conspiracy. However, I do have one question. Were the two suspects blood-brothers, brothers-in-law or half-brothers? Frankly, these two suspects don't look anything like each other---I don't see a single facial feature on these two guys that suggests to me that thee two guys are related. Just the one real inconsistency that didn't make sense to me or didn't have an alternative and more plausible explanation.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardDrift
As far as I can tell, this doesn't really add up to me as being a conspiracy. However, I do have one question. Were the two suspects blood-brothers, brothers-in-law or half-brothers? Frankly, these two suspects don't look anything like each other---I don't see a single facial feature on these two guys that suggests to me that thee two guys are related. Just the one real inconsistency that didn't make sense to me or didn't have an alternative and more plausible explanation.

Real genetic brothers.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by muse7
How can someone survive 2 gun shot wounds to the neck and throat area?

As an avid Call of Duty gamer, I often ask myself the same question.

In the case of this story, however, I think it is a non-starter. They were driving a stolen police unit.

Actually, the stolen police SUV was never mentioned in the official complaint released today. Here it is again...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Did anybody happen to record the original police scanner feed?

I was listening to the feed from pretty much the beginning of the ordeal and I could have sworn I heard a police officer say that they, the police, had run down the suspect with their vehicle.

I even reported it that way to my family who was relying on me for updates as the MSM had not broken in with the story at that point.

Then, later on it is reported in the MSM that Dzhokhor had run down Tamerlan. I figured I must had heard it wrong on the police scanner feed as I did, admittedly, mishear several different things that night.

But this particular account from the eyewitness has me wondering if I heard it right the first time.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The sport utility vehicle dragged Tamerlan's body down the block, he said. Police initially tracked the escaped suspect by a blood trail he left behind a house after he abandoned the Mercedes, negotiating his surrender hours later.

From the Huffington Post
Law enforcement officials in Watertown, Mass., responded to the site of reported gunfire around 7:00 p.m. -- approximately one hour after lifting a lockdown on the area -- where they found Tsarnaev, 19, hiding inside a small boat. Police cornered the suspect, not far from the site of a shootout the previous night that killed his brother and suspected accomplice, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join