It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

As I said in another thread on this subject:

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

What do you mean?

The suspects ran over a civilian then jumped out and executed civilian and witness THOUGHT it was police?

Why is there no reports by the MSM of other casualties that obviously THAT theory would chalk up to?

What?

The boys were in a police suv. They entered the fight in it, and one of them left the fight in it.

First time im hearing this. As far as i know they jacked a mercedes SUV. I havent heard of them stealing a police SUV.

If they did they would have been found within minutes. In fact they would have never been out of sight since Police vehicles are all tracked.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: typ0

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

What do you mean?

The suspects ran over a civilian then jumped out and executed civilian and witness THOUGHT it was police?

Why is there no reports by the MSM of other casualties that obviously THAT theory would chalk up to?

What?

The boys were in a police suv. They entered the fight in it, and one of them left the fight in it.

First time im hearing this. As far as i know they jacked a mercedes SUV. I havent heard of them stealing a police SUV.

If they did they would have been found within minutes. In fact they would have never been out of sight since Police vehicles are all tracked.

Link to photos of possible stolen police SUV

Here's a thread discussing the presence of a crashed police SUV directly across from the suspects during the shootout on Laurel St , along with the Mercedes SUV and the green honda civic.

Relevant photos are on page 3

edit on 23-4-2013 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just gonna toss this in there- I really don't think the picture of the kinda ripped up backpack is the one used, and if it is some big conspiracy, I doubt the government would make so many mistakes doing it, most of you are just over analyzing it and acting like conflicting reports rarely happen like you do any time something "conspiracy worthy" happens, why would they do anything to "push their agenda" ? Only 3 people died, where 26 children dying in a massacre wasn't even enough to get a small gun bill through.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They did set off another bomb. Could a great deal of the penetrating wounds be caused by shrapnel (ballbearings, nails, etc) from the bomb? Also, from the picture I saw of the dead guy, it definitely looks like he was run over by someone. I really don't care who did it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Also, the dead picture of Tamerlan shows obvious blast trauma, it looks like it was really what killed him, the bullet wounds weren't too bad compared to it

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A local officer spotted the brothers driving in two cars, a Honda sedan and the stolen Mercedes SUV, said Deveau. The brothers stopped, jumped out and started firing on the officer, while more police rushed to the scene, he said.

“Quickly we had six Watertown police officers and two bad guys in a gunfight,” said Deveau. At least 200 shots were fired; maybe as many as 300, he said.

The shots, around 12:50 a.m., woke resident Jennings Aske, at 66 Laurel Ave. When he looked out his window he saw a green Honda Civic sedan stopped in the street, with its lights on and the driver’s side windows blown out. A husky man – apparently Tamerlan Tsarnaev -- stood nearby firing a gun.

“I saw him standing there shooting at police,” Aske said. “When he fired, there was a little flash of light. I could hear the gun firing. It was terrifying.”

A police SUV came down Laurel Street, hearing west toward Dexter Ave., crashing into some trash cans on the sidewalk and into a parked car. Aske said he then saw a black Mercedes SUV drive up, also heading west toward Dexter Avenue. Then he heard two or three loud explosions, one of them large enough to shake the house. In an instant, the street “was crawling with police,” he said.

Deveau said the Tsarnaev brothers hurled something at the officers – apparently a pressure cooker bomb -- and there was a tremendous explosion. Police later found the lid to a pressure cooker. “We believe it was an exact duplicate of the Boston Marathon bombs,” he said. The suspects also threw five “crude grenades” at officers; three of which exploded, he said.

One of his officers put his cruiser into gear and jumped out of it, letting it roll at the suspects to draw fire, he said. The suspects peppered the car with bullets.

After several minutes, the elder brother, Tamerlan, walked toward the officers, firing his gun until he appeared to run out of bullets, Deveau said. Officers tackled him and were trying to get handcuffs on him, when the stolen SUV came roaring at them, the younger brother at the wheel. The officers scattered and the SUV plowed over Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was dragged briefly under the car, he said.

boston.com... desperate-getaway/jaIyrXr8fSnf5Pu4xnRbvM/story.html

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdeduniverse

Thanks for posting this. Clears up the three car mystery.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

I'm sorry. From me, to you:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Another non-conspiracy.

What do you mean?

What?

Why do people keep posting that? It's already been reported as false.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Frackityfrack

Because the media and the authorities have done such an appalling job of reporting this that no-one knows - hell the FBI can't even stick to a narrative about how long they've been investigating the older brother....

Honestly shocked by it all - and I had a pretty low opinion of the media already.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Glad this was brought up. I found it pretty interesting that even days after the incident (and even now!) the news outlets were still being rather vague and general about the older brother's death. Rarely did I hear that the younger brother ran him over (although I heard it here and there). Mostly it was kept extremely vague as "he died in a shootout with the police". Thanks for exploring, on all sides.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

(CBS News) -- A remaining mystery of the Boston Marathon bombings manhunt has been why Sean Collier -- a campus police officer at MIT -- was apparently lured into an ambush and shot to death on Thursday night.

Police now think they have the answer. Investigators now believe that Officer Collier was killed because the two bombing suspects wanted to take his gun.

Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev only had one real gun and one pellet gun. Investigators believe because the officer's holster had a locking system, they apparently couldn't get the gun.

I guess all of those police accounts on the scanner throughout the night of the suspects having "long guns, definitely long guns" were untrue.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
And another lie, wow. I'm starting to really wonder about things now....

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two U.S. officials say the surviving suspect in the Boston bombings was unarmed when police captured him hiding inside a boat in a neighborhood back yard.

Authorities originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able to subdue him.

The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation, say investigators recovered a 9 mm handgun believed to have been used by Tsarnaev's brother, Tamerlan, from the site of a gun battle Thursday night, which injured a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority officer. Dzhokhar was believed to have been shot before he escaped.

The officials tell The Associated Press that no gun was found in the boat. Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said earlier that shots were fired from inside the boat.

Source

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Another change made to the official story if this is true.

That's at least three today that I've been able to keep up with.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak

Less of a change to the official story and more of the media reporting false info as the situation develops, as usual.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Ehh, I kind of agree.

But I believe it was the authorities who had actually SEEN the injury to his throat (I'm sure media members wouldn't be allowed in) that describe it as a self inflicted gun wound due to the trajectory and proximity the gun was fired at.

So do I blame the media? Yes. But let's not forget, it was the Boston Police Commissioner who said Dzhokhar was involved in a shootout in the boat. Just to come to find out, he didn't even have a gun in the boat, and the two boys only had one handgun between them. Not the "long guns" so many officers described witnessing throughout Thursday night into Friday morning.

So it's not just the media twisting words and getting facts wrong. It's been a failure on almost everyone's part, including homeland security, the fbi, the CIA (as I found out today, they were also notified by the Russians), Boston police, etc.

edit on 25-4-2013 by imheartbreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
Also, the dead picture of Tamerlan shows obvious blast trauma, it looks like it was really what killed him, the bullet wounds weren't too bad compared to it

No, that was bruising from being run over by his little brother with the SUV.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Maybe he told the his brother to run and he confronted the cops and they shot and ran over him.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Police initially reported Tamerlan blew himself up with a suicide vest, then dared claim he was instead run over by his own brother, Dzhokar during the getaway.

However, an eyewitness has come forward and confirmed a Police SUV ran over Tamerlan! Not only that, but that after ramming him and running him over, police even proceeded to fire multiple rounds into his body.

A police SUV is towed away from the scene where Tamarlan Tsarnaev was run over. According to Ed Deveau, the Watertown police chief, one of his sergeants used this vehicle as a "battering ram" and drove right into the melee and then jumped out of the SUV and kept it in gear as it rolled on toward the suspects.

The report added that the Watertown police SUV had its rear window shot out and had "a little wound" in front, which would be the case if it was used as a battering ram to run over the 26-year-old man. So, is this police SUV the real vehicle that ran Tamarlan over? Is the police story meant to hide the fact that someone used the vehicle to kill Tamarlan? Is the police story all a big lie?

From the beginning, I found the the official explanation that Dzhokhar ran over his own brother and was able to flee from the police hard to believe. It simply did not make sense that the 19-year-old Dzhokhar could just drive away from hordes of police with their weapons drawn and high-powered cop cruisers at hand. Furthermore, there were no reports of a police chase using vehicles.

The official story that Dzhokhar had run his brother over and then just driven away from the scene of a massive police shoot-out simply does not make sense. There is no way he could get away so easily from hordes of police that had their weapons drawn and cars ready.

The following eyewitness testimony to a Boston radio show on Friday, April 19, makes much more sense:

She described seeing the first suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, run over by a police SUV and then mortally wounded by multiple police gun shots.

The 7-minute radio clip with Linda is here:

audio.weei.com...

Is this the same eyewitness as OP, or different one?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join