It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Well maybe it's just like those suicide bombers who think they are going to get 72 virgins in heaven if they do this thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Also, I'm still really confused how suspect 2 who is in the hospital has injuries to his throat. Kind of convenient, isn't it? If he can never talk again? Some are saying that it was self-inflected, but when he got out of the boat there wasn't any sign of throat injury....or was there?

Just hoping to get these questions cleared up.

Yeah, that seems really suspicious. I can't imagine any better way to "silence" Tsarnaev than to cut his throat in Watertown.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I heard it was a civilian SUV they hijacked..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

i still wont believe him so easily even with a link. why didnt these witnesses come forth earlier?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayhem420
I heard it was a civilian SUV they hijacked..

But watch the OP video again. Don't you think an eyewitness in the middle of the night nowhere near the actual scene knew who was driving the vehicle?

And don't the cops usually "silence" patsies by running their SUVs into them?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
As I said in another thread on this subject:

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

So miraculously the two most wanted people in the world have been located and cornered by an active manhunt for them managed to steal a police SUV..............did they walk into the police station and casually introduce themselves and borrowed the keys?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
As I said in another thread on this subject:

By most accounts, the boys were in a stolen Police SUV. Thus, it would be quite easy for this witness to get confused, since it WAS a police vehicle that ran him over.

Another non-conspiracy.

So miraculously the two most wanted people in the world have been located and cornered by an active manhunt for them managed to steal a police SUV..............did they walk into the police station and casually introduce themselves and borrowed the keys?

The stolen police SUV was mentioned on the scanner reports during the shootout, I heard it. However, it was not Watertown PD it was an MBTA officer who had been shot, then his vehicle was the one taken I believe.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.
According to NDAA 2012, he can be held indefinitely, without due process, or even his Miranda rights, citizen or no. If you don't believe me, look it up for yourself. It is a gross violation of the US Constitution and even International Law (as it doesn't require a stated armed conflict to apply)....yet it is currently law, all the same.

Actually you would be wrong.. The NDAA cannot be applied to US Citizens.. Not only has this administrations DOJ confirmed that, Federal court rulings have stated the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Nah not at all. What our easily misled and confused yes man friend there believes is that a black Mercedes SUV cannot be mistaken for an undercover Law Enforcement vehicle, 'shakes head'. Sometimes yuh have no choice left but to really wonder folks?

SheopleNation reports, Now you try to hide.
~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

executed by police!

So sad.

I think I feel a tear forming in my eye.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Gazrok
You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.
According to NDAA 2012, he can be held indefinitely, without due process, or even his Miranda rights, citizen or no. If you don't believe me, look it up for yourself. It is a gross violation of the US Constitution and even International Law (as it doesn't require a stated armed conflict to apply)....yet it is currently law, all the same.

Actually you would be wrong.. The NDAA cannot be applied to US Citizens.. Not only has this administrations DOJ confirmed that, Federal court rulings have stated the same.

No but they can strip you naked without a charge and they can get Granny to run from her own house with her hands on her head without a warrant, tear through her house.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

executed by police!

So sad.

I think I feel a tear forming in my eye.

When it is your child you will feel very different.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

When it is your child you will feel very different.

When your child is killed during the Boston Marathon, you may feel differently.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Well, let me get this straight. You think that the authorities allowed these Chechen guys in to protect the Saudis(whom they may have allowed to be deported out of the country since then) but that the Chechen guys are not responsible for this action but a private firm you think did the dirty deed? Even though Chechen rebels have been doing violent things in Russia already before this scene, you still want it to be the dirty deed of a private American Security firm????

Blackwater/Craft is not any ole security firm, it is one of the biggest in america and the world. They have close ties to the american military and nato. they were involved in iraq during the rebuilding phase. They are involved in protecting many global elite.

I can't see why the chechens would want to bomb america. I don't see their possible motive. Bombing russia is different because russia had invaded cheznya. If the government said the terrorists were iraqis or iranians or afghans I would say "good chance". Why do you insist chechens did it?

Are you protecting POTUS or just who with this theory?

How can i be protecting POTUS when I am saying there was martial law installed in boston covertly? Further I am saying chechens were not involved. It is you that is saying they were.

And who is responsible for possibly getting the Saudi deported? I just don't understand why the focus on a private American firm in this?
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I don't know. Possibly the president!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You can't tell a thing from the pics shown,let alone make the claims you're stating. Sorry

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
This wouldn't be the first time cops exicuted someone. Remember the North Hollywood shootout in the 90's? The dudes had full body armor and ak's with armor peircing rounds. They were taking it to the cops. The whole thing was live on TV. The one shooter Emil Mătăsăreanu surrendered and was in custody. The cops shot him in the middle of the street. His family tried sueing the city over it.

You don't shoot at the cops and expect them to be nice when they catch you.

I do remember that, and it happened right before/after the movie 'Heat' came out, which had an erilie similar scene.

Bottom line is that with all of the disinformation that has spewed so far we will NEVER know what really happened.

edit on 4/22/2013 by ZombieWoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Nah not at all. What our easily misled and confused yes man friend there believes is that a black Mercedes SUV cannot be mistaken for an undercover Law Enforcement vehicle, 'shakes head'. Sometimes yuh have no choice left but to really wonder folks?

SheopleNation reports, Now you try to hide.
~$heopleNation

Does it look like a police SUV in this video where they are shooting at the police, moments before one was killed and ran over?

Looks like a black car....thats how anyone seeing it would describe it i would have thought

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
First, I think it's important to get your assumptions sorted out. If you're approaching this matter with an a priori attitude of "they were framed", then many things will 'appear' fishy to you.

Are there some inconsistencies? Yes. Would it look bad if the Police ran him over and then executed him? Sure. Did he deserve to get run and executed? I would say he did.

Fact is, he had become a radicalized Muslim, just came back from time spent in Chechnya in the Russia province of Dergastan. While there theres good reason to believe he cavorted with terror organizations who may have encouraged him to carry out a terror attack in America. He came back, given the sway he had over his younger brother, who apparently revered him, he managed to impress his beliefs upon him, and then persuade him to carry out this crime.

Following the crime, further incriminating facts emerge: the younger brother makes callous comments about the attacks on his twitter; speaks nonchalantly about it with friends. After the two brothers hijack a car, the older brother boasts about his committing the Boston bombing to the driver whose car he steals.

Carrying guns, shooting at police, this does not look like someone who is being framed. Rather, it's the behaviour of the guilty.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
First, I think it's important to get your assumptions sorted out. If you're approaching this matter with an a priori attitude of "they were framed", then many things will 'appear' fishy to you.

Are there some inconsistencies? Yes. Would it look bad if the Police ran him over and then executed him? Sure. Did he deserve to get run and executed? I would say he did.

Fact is, he had become a radicalized Muslim, just came back from time spent in Chechnya in the Russia province of Dergastan. While there theres good reason to believe he cavorted with terror organizations who may have encouraged him to carry out a terror attack in America. He came back, given the sway he had over his younger brother, who apparently revered him, he managed to impress his beliefs upon him, and then persuade him to carry out this crime.

Following the crime, further incriminating facts emerge: the younger brother makes callous comments about the attacks on his twitter; speaks nonchalantly about it with friends. After the two brothers hijack a car, the older brother boasts about his committing the Boston bombing to the driver whose car he steals.

Carrying guns, shooting at police, this does not look like someone who is being framed. Rather, it's the behaviour of the guilty.

Don't you think it makes a lot of sense for the feds to frame guys who already make and carry pressure-cooker bombs?
edit on 22-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

That video looks to be recorded with a potato. And where is the rest of the video? Smells like bull manure.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join