It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

What about the green Honda found on Laurel street? Ill refer you to my posting above.

There are reports that both brother were in the green Honda found on Laurel street.

photos

This guy has photos taken on the 18 of april before the bulletin for the green Honda and HE even gives the Licence plate.

why would the Police need a bulletin when the car was already in their possession?

His first photo appears to have both the SUV and the Honda in the same photo
edit on 22-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

just found the image

Here is the photo of the green Honda. Notice the pot hole cover in the back of the road with ashfault. same shape in the photo with the SUV. But the SUV is GONE

photo 1

photo 2

Just got a little bigger too

"Andrew Kitzenberg ‏@AKitz 18 Apr
Shoot out with 5 minutes of gun fire and pressure cooker bomb. #mit #boston #shooting #bombs pic.twitter.com/0UDBNFzQZS" take a look at the photo.

Five minutes later

edit on 22-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: Lots of trouble with this today but trying to manage all the technicall difficulties

I found a photo of the Mercedes SUV from a news feed.

mercedes suv

as well as the Police searching the Honda hours before the Bulletin put out by the Connecticut State Police

Photo of Honda Being Inspected by robot

ten facts you need to know about boston bombing
edit on 22-4-2013 by whatzshaken because:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
How can someone survive 2 gun shot wounds to the neck and throat area?

Probably the same way a person can survive a gunshot wound to their BRAIN. (Gabby Gifford's)

No vital tissue was damaged.
edit on 22-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And he had gun wounds in the head, neck, leg and hand

Sorry, its in Dutch:
www.volkskrant.nl... dhtml

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Pic one was taken by CBS live at the scene when he walked from the boat, have a google, there are loads of news outlets running the same image with credit to CBS

This is the caption originally with the photo.

This image, taken from a surveillance camera shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev climbing into a boat Friday morning after a police gun battle. He was later found in the boat and captured Read more:

www.dailymail.co.uk... xzz2RDwOfxa6 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Pic one was taken by CBS live at the scene when he walked from the boat, have a google, there are loads of news outlets running the same image with credit to CBS

Yeah, I am sure that The Police ordered him to exit the boat in order to protect themselves from a possible booby trapped explosive, which is smart on their part. They probably were not sure if they had killed him at that time, and I am equally sure that they threatened to tear gas him out. So then he put his pain and injuries on a time out, and made a very wise decision by jumping out of the boat.

Strange his hands are not up though. I know mine would have been.
~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Originally posted by unknown known
reply to post by Thunderheart

Yeah, why wasn't the car jacked victim executed? They had allegedly just shot two people. They had conducted a bomb attack four days prior...but were supposed to believe they just let someone go, wow, these guys aren't so bad after all.....
To me, reading between the lines, it sounds like two guys trying to get out of dodge after they figured out they were going to be framed and murdered for the bombings.
The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Indeed! This is exactly my version of how things unfolded. Craft/Blackwater did the bombings and then they framed the two chechens as the fall guys. Since those two guys had a terrorist background from russia they figured the story would be believable.

As for the saudi national that was deported a day before I honestly have no clue what that was about, but we all know saudi arabia and israel are USA's closest allies in the middle east and they each rub each other's back when necessary.

The government has been fearing the patriots for a long time now, especially since they realised that violating the second amendment would not stick, so they figure lets speed up the process of martial law by creating another false flag and using it to test martial law conditions. Obviously that is why they did not announce it, but for christ sake there were armored vehicles there along with marines and swat teams. There is no place for military outfits if there is no martial law.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So the question is...how did he lose his arm? Was he a victim of the explosion himself, or was this caused later on when on the run???

And who filmed this and released it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
I was listening to the scanner as well and participating here "in real time" on the thread which was being updated by scanner.

YES, there was a stolen Police SUV mentioned at least twice (that I heard) and even commented on in that thread (wherever it is)

-I could care about what the "media" says or what is on Google- There was a multitude of us listening to the scanner as things happened.

Well it is odd, right? The stolen vehicle driver is not hurt no one ever mentions him being a cop, they use his ATM card, really got a lot done fast, also robbed a store. I wonder if lessons have been learned about the fact that everyone is listening to police scanners.

The driver escaped when the brothers where in the 7-11, but saw only 1pic of the brother(#2) who was in the 7-11

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Suspects didn't steal a Police SUV...

abcnews.go.com...

How could anyone confuse a Police SUV with a Mercedes SUV?

Just a simple question. She didn't say SUV, she specifically said Police SUV. I'm guessing markings and or lights would make someone think this...

edit on 21-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

The video says the younger brother got out and ran on foot at this point. So how and when could he run down his brother.

The scanner traffic/logs that night says a different story than this witness. The SUV sped off and was discovered a short distance away, where the driver (suspect #2) was now on foot, running through backyards being chased. At least that is why I heard, and reported on in the thread at the time it happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by DarKPenguiN

This is the caption originally with the photo.

This image, taken from a surveillance camera shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev climbing into a boat Friday morning after a police gun battle. He was later found in the boat and captured Read more:

www.dailymail.co.uk... xzz2RDwOfxa6 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The caption is incorrect on this photo. He was getting OUT of the boat Friday night while in the process of surrendering when this photo was taken.

MSM!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritaAnon
In this video of a press conference the police commissioner states that suspect #2 got away on foot. If you were actually watching it that day, you would remember that someone asks a question at the end of the conference that causes them to stop the taking questions. I can't be entirely sure, I would have to find the whole video again.... but I think someone asks: How could he run over his brother if he was on foot?

video

And when he was in the car, why leave the car and walk into the night

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonandStar

Every Country is vulnarable to these agencies

You make it sound like these agencies are acting of their own volition. Are you going to tell me they don't answer to the President? You think that INS gave some random Chechen guy citizenship while his brother was posting Islamic fundamentalist stuff on social media and POTUS is out of the loop except to declare the kid not an enemy combatant?

I say it goes to the highest level. And it's not even just POTUS but the Shadow Govt standing behind him.

I might add that Mueller has been director of FBI since 2001. He is set to be replaced soon.
Also on the Fbi gov site which link I won't post Mueller states that the takedown of the Chechen guy was successful(I guess if you don't count the 60 injured and the two dead).
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is it me or does anybody find it strange with ALL the smartphones, with all the recording audio and video in the law enforcement field, we have NO videos other than a helicopter with FLIR and a dark video of scared people in a house? is this it? Suddenly the world is NOT at your finger tips. I would think that this would be the time to employ these devices for evidence. Oh well, so much for my conspiracy theory, no video, no evidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
These two individuals are accused of having injured 180 people and killed 3, so why are you suggesting they should have not been captured and fed alive to dogs???

Any thoughts?

Well let's see, how about first get the evidence and trial?

I want to know how the two went from school classes, to a party and then somehow were running with guns, grenades, pressure cookers...and more?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demanto

Originally posted by VeritaAnon
In this video of a press conference the police commissioner states that suspect #2 got away on foot. If you were actually watching it that day, you would remember that someone asks a question at the end of the conference that causes them to stop the taking questions. I can't be entirely sure, I would have to find the whole video again.... but I think someone asks: How could he run over his brother if he was on foot?

video

And when he was in the car, why leave the car and walk into the night

I can only speculate an answer here....the only one that knows for sure is in the hospital now recovering. I speculate, from hearing the live scanners that night, that he was being chased by police, and stopped to run on foot to escape. Escaping by running into the night, thought back yards were it is easier to lose a pursuer is more reliable than driving in a fixed street grid, where he could not beat the speed of the police radios if they called in a road block. I too would have sped off to get some distance, stopped got out and ran. I probably would have tried another car-jacking personally. TO get away faster in a vehicle that was not identified (as was the black SUV.

A plausible approach IMO, actually sounds smart....especially since he did evade capture for almost 10 hours!

edit on 22-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by MoonandStar

Every Country is vulnarable to these agencies

You make it sound like these agencies are acting of their own volition. Are you going to tell me they don't answer to the President? You think that INS gave some random Chechen guy citizenship while his brother was posting Islamic fundamentalist stuff on social media and POTUS is out of the loop except to declare the kid not an enemy combatant?

I say it goes to the highest level. And it's not even just POTUS but the Shadow Govt standing behind him.

They allow these guys in so they can use them if and when the time comes. They don't want to embarass saudia arabia because we have always been good friends with them, eventhough saudis are by far the most radical jihadists on the planet.

Of course all the senior washington staff knows what is going on and they coordinate with the agencies, after taking orders from the shadow government.

The chechens had a troubled history IN RUSSIA, not in the usa. Therefore reason stands that they would have more motive to attack russian assets(as they have done in the past) than attack america that has never bothered them. Russia has invaded cheznya, america has not.

It also stands to reason that saudi arabians hate america the most, despite the fact that king faroud is buddies with washington. The whabbis are radical muslim fundamentalists that despise the king and his administration, and they barely tolerate him. In fact OBL has targeted the palace several times and failed because we have troops there to back him up.

Neither saudis nor chechens attacked boston. Craft/Blackwater did imo! They went with chechen terrorists instead of saudi terrorists to avoid embarrasing the king. We NEED their oil! DUH
edit on 22/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
These two individuals are accused of having injured 180 people and killed 3, so why are you suggesting they should have not been captured and fed alive to dogs???

Any thoughts?

Well let's see, how about first get the evidence and trial?

I want to know how the two went from school classes, to a party and then somehow were running with guns, grenades, pressure cookers...and more?

And why not? Is there some reason Chechen mafia cannot go to a party and pretend to be normal? And especially if there is a party of 12 helping you prepare for the mission? I'm guessing some of them are still at large. But weren't they spotted at the marathon? So when did they go to the party?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The suspect allegedly cut his own throat, they think he tried to commit suicide. Ill post a new thread that can explain all the conspiracy allegations, which 95% are easily debunked, which is a high percentage since we still do not have all the evidence.

I believe some people here will look pretty foolish as more evidence gets released over the next few weeks. Of course any video released that shows the actual suspect placing the bomb, with be deemed as photoshopped on this site.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

They allow these guys in so they can use them if and when the time comes. They don't want to embarass saudia arabia because we have always been good friends with them, eventhough saudis are by far the most radical jihadists on the planet.

Interesting point. Then that is why there was a subplot of supposedly trying to smuggle the Saudi guy out of the country. I wondered why they would do that and then leave these other two guys to take the fall.

However, there is a radical element in the Chechen thing as I have posted. It's just not as well known. Who heard of the Taliban until 9-11?
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

There is no place for military outfits if there is no martial law.

Uhh lets see.
They killed 3 and wounded 200 four days earlier.
They shot a police officer point blank.
They kidnapped and hijacked another citizen.
They got into another shoot out with police after throwing grenades at them during a chase.
They critically wounded another officer

Yea I'm OK with military troops in my neighborhood.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join