It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Well that post was made in response to someone saying not everything has a video

Didn't expect it to be released for at least a decade.

That said, I seriously wonder how they lost him with choppers in the air and the city in curfew, gotta be quite difficult!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritaAnon

“In Cambridge involving a Mercedes SUV. The car was ultimately discovered here, in WATERTOWN, and pursued by the Watertown police department. The pursuit went into a residential neighborhood, not far from here. Where there was an exchange of gun fire between Watertown Police, (AN) MBTA officer, and the two (2) suspects. During the course of that pursuit, several explosive devises were discharged from the car at the police officers. In the exchange of the gun fire, we believe that one of the suspects was struck and ultimately taken into custody. A second suspect was able to flee from that car and there is an act search going on at this time.”

Where does the green Honda come into play?

USA Timeline

According to this Connecticut State Police put out a bulletin for the suspect in a gray CRV with licence plate 316 ES9 at 10:11 am on April 19.
At 10:30am it is found in BOSTON.
At 2:08 pm the Connecticut State Police put out a bulletin with Massachusetts plates 116GC7

BUZZFEED

suspects carjacked a Mercedes-Benz SUV and drove to Watertown, Massachusetts, after they shot the MIT campus police officer. The suspects bragged to the car's driver that they were the marathon bombers. The brothers began the night driving a Honda Civic, which they used to hijack the SUV.

6. When Watertown police spotted the car and tried to pull it over, the suspects fled, throwing explosives out the window at officers. They exchanged gunfire with police during the chase that followed, and a Boston transit police officer was shot and wounded. Witnesses in Watertown reported hearing multiple gunshots and explosions early Friday morning.

7. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was fatally shot when he ran toward Watertown police officers and attempted to set off an IED that was strapped to his chest. He died soon after he arrived at Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center.

8. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev escaped police capture by driving the SUV through a line of police officers. NBC News reports that he drove over his brother as he fled the scene.

edit on 22-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

To me, reading between the lines, it sounds like two guys trying to get out of dodge after they figured out they were going to be framed and murdered for the bombings.
The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

So they use homemade grenades against police to get out of Dodge?
Why would they have grenades in the first place?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Is there anywhere I can see a copy of the official version of the story? It's changed so much over the past couple of days I don't even know whats happening now lol

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner

Well that post was made in response to someone saying not everything has a video

Didn't expect it to be released for at least a decade.

That said, I seriously wonder how they lost him with choppers in the air and the city in curfew, gotta be quite difficult!

Extreme foggy weather that night (I can personally confirm this myself), prevented the effective use of the air wing (which was in the air at the time). The pilot even referred to it as "soup", and that he was concerned about flying safely in that thick fog, so they abandoned that attempt. Fortunately, the following night was much clearer weather, allowing the thermal sights to be used from above.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

To me, reading between the lines, it sounds like two guys trying to get out of dodge after they figured out they were going to be framed and murdered for the bombings.

Exactly. So, if they were innocently charged, why did they have handguns, a long rifle (reported in the scanner feed at the time by police) and numerous explosive devices on them??? Sure sounds guilty to me....ESPECIALLY in Cambridge, Mass, which is one to the most rabid gun-free zones in the entire state.

I'm waiting for a valid explanation of why they had that weaponry on them (which ALL were illegal BTW) if they were innocent victims, or framed.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Right, I read that these two were highly trained and possibly part of a 12 person operation. It just doesn't happen to be of Afghani or Iraqi origin.

The Chechen independence movement has gained widespread attention and support in the Islamic world and throughout the conflict foreign charity organizations and fighters from many Arab countries have volunteered their services. Since the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York City, the Putin administration has made several attempts to link Chechen insurgents to Al-Qaeda. Allegations of Al-Qaeda and Taliban links to the Chechen mafia have recently appeared and well-known Chechen leaders have been at different times referred to in the media as Islamists, terrorists, and mafia bosses. In a 1995 interview, former president of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria Dzhokhar Dudayev gave his opinion of the Russian media's representation of Chechen rebels:

The use of narcotics profits to finance the Chechen separatist movement and its links to Islamists groups has been suggested by various intelligence agencies

On the other side of the globe, to finance their separatist movement, Islamist leader Shamil Basayev and his Chechen followers transported Afghan heroin through Abkhazia to the Black Sea or through Turkey to Cyprus and then on to Europe.[7]

Or wait! Maybe there is an Afghan connection, and Saudi too.

In 1998 it was reported by Riyad 'Alam-al-Din in Nicosia and an unidentified Al-Watan al-'Arabi correspondent in Moscow that Osama bin Ladin dispatched a delegation to the Chechen Republic made up of his group and representatives of the Taliban. Secret meetings were held in the outskirts of Grozny with some members of the Chechen Mafia to put the final touches on "the nuclear warheads deal." Allegedly the deal cost $30 million in cash from Osama bin Ladin's treasury and a grant of two tons of Afghan heroin donated by the Taliban. It was claimed that bin Ladin resorted to the services of the Chechen Mafia after many of his aides, some specializing in nuclear physics, failed in their attempts to acquire nuclear technology and equipment

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Gets pretty foggy in London too, doesn't stop our IR cameras working.

Honestly, I think they need to question the survivor on his evasion techniques, because he seems to have been part ninja as far as I can tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by AmberLeaf

IF it's #2, why aren't his hands up to show he is unarmed?
ETA: guy walking away from boat is wearing a watch. If we can find some pics of the injured individual and he's wearing a watch on the same wrist I'll be more inclined to believe that's there's something rather fishy.
edit on 21-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

he is completely stunned by the flash bombs thrown in the boat, it is a wonder he is able to get out even using his two hands.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
See, I think the disconnect in conspiracy theories like this is that in trying to focus on a complicit government, they imagine that the terrorist factions do not even exist, that it is all imaginary and that all these people are innocent.

Yah, just give those Chechen mafia guys a free pass and let them hang around the States..... good thinking friends.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Suspects didn't steal a Police SUV...

abcnews.go.com...

How could anyone confuse a Police SUV with a Mercedes SUV?

Just a simple question. She didn't say SUV, she specifically said Police SUV. I'm guessing markings and or lights would make someone think this...

edit on 21-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

The video says the younger brother got out and ran on foot at this point. So how and when could he run down his brother.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The breeze from the sheets swishing through the air as all involved agencies try to cover their asses.....is strong enough to knock a sailor off his pins.
The Truth, is the first casualty.when this stuff goes down.

So true, and what if the brothers were somehow exonerated, well being dead might become a problem if they were proved innocent.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Wasn't just CISPA that passed while all that was happening:

www.activistpost.com...

Interestingly, quite difficult to get that to come up on a google search, unless you add April to your search string - thats how little this is being mentioned.

(Seriously do not understand how anyone on the planet might think this creates a conflict of interest
)

Wow..thanks for uncovering that little gem of info.

And POTUS ran on the concept of transparency.
I was just telling someone recently how sickening it is that people like Pelosi can make millions from insider trading and get away with it, while someone like Martha Stewart goes to jail. Pelosi can make her millions on insider trading and then tell us we have to give up our pie to all her crony friends and Soros organizations and illegal aliens and whatever else she deems worthy of being a recipient of redistributed income.

Talk about making criminal behavior an institution.
edit on 22-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The minute the FBI had to admit that they knew about, at least one, of the suspects for 4-5 years and interogated him before, is the minute this whole situation has started to smell fishy and stinky. Secret services of the deep world are known to break couple of eggs to make an omlet. Sometimes more than couple of eggs......

I strongly advice watching Oliver Stones' Secret history of America, to see what they are capable of....

Every Country is vulnarable to these agencies.... I hope one day We ordinary Joes, find a way to get rid of these rotten agencies and people.
edit on 22-4-2013 by MoonandStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
I was listening to the scanner as well and participating here "in real time" on the thread which was being updated by scanner.

YES, there was a stolen Police SUV mentioned at least twice (that I heard) and even commented on in that thread (wherever it is)

-I could care about what the "media" says or what is on Google- There was a multitude of us listening to the scanner as things happened.

Well it is odd, right? The stolen vehicle driver is not hurt no one ever mentions him being a cop, they use his ATM card, really got a lot done fast, also robbed a store. I wonder if lessons have been learned about the fact that everyone is listening to police scanners.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I dont 'need' to do anything. If you havent bothered to research the topic, I am not going to do it for you. Google is your friend. I suggest reading about an event before posting on it.

Ha Ha, have you not read what I said previously? I have googled it and nothing, nada, zilch. You need to back up what you are saying by attaching a link. It's simple really. Provide a link and we will believe you.

Have you not read what I said? IT WAS ON THE POLICE SCANNER IN REAL TIME.

As for the other things I have listed here, they are consistent with nearly EVERY article on the event. Here, I'll start you with a basic one, since you all refuse to reserach the topic that YOU are speaking on.

Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau said one of the explosives was the same type used during Monday's Boston Marathon attack, and authorities later recovered a pressure cooker lid that had embedded in a car down the street. He said the suspects also tossed two grenades before Tamerlan Tsarnaev ran out of ammunition and police tackled him. But while handcuffing him, officers had to dive out of the way as Dzhokhar drove the carjacked Mercedes at them, Deveau said. The sport utility vehicle dragged Tamerlan's body down the block, he said. Police initially tracked the escaped suspect by a blood trail he left behind a house after he abandoned the Mercedes, negotiating his surrender hours later.

www.cbsnews.com...

So, the only thing really in question about what I have said, is whether or not this was the police suv or the mercedes. I'll concede, the reports are conflicting on that. Doesnt change, for even one second, that nearly ALL accounts agree that this was the sequence of events.

But this is what the disagreement is about. You claimed Police SUV in your original post, the post that relates to the video, where a witness saw a Police SUV mow down Tamerlan. Now you are agreeing that there is no evidence of them stealing a Police SUV and in the link you attached, it actually states the Mercedes SUV they carjacked.

-I dont have time to read this whole thread- But couldnt it be both? A Police Mercedes SUV.... Both a mercedes and a stolen Police SUV were spoken of on the scanner. At one point they said "The Mercedes is sitting right there" or something like that.

-But the scanner did talk about a stolen Police SUV as well. There is a thread around here which was being updated in real time and I am sure if you go throught the hundreds of pages you will see it mentioned and time stamped.

-Both a mercedes and a Stolen Police SUV were mentioned. It sounded like a game of GTA going down.

Why in all the reports did not one person say "The officer was not injured but let go"? It always said the stolen vehicles owner. I mean that is pretty big news.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Why not? If you are gonna go down, might as well go down swinging. Maybe they could hit a "home run."

What more proof do you need of government corruption?

Money is free speech.

Politicians campaign on donations and Campaign contributions, now this?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There's some really smart people running this gamut. You are gonna tell me that the FBI checked out the one brother, and then INS gave the other one US Citizenship and now the younger one is escaping the "enemy combatant" treatment because he is now a citizen....

Then people in the WH get to look like they are protecting American rights.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

So who is lying? The story in the news was that the brother ran his brother over and killed him, witness says the police run him over then executed him in the street.

Plus the conflicting news about suspect 2 having gunshot wounds to the throat.
One second he is un harmed waling from the boat clearly with no weapon, then we see an image of him on the ground bleeding from the neck.

Il add the pics in a moment to show you what i mean, he was un injured, and un armed when leaving the boat!

edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Walking from boat...no gun...no blood...not shot in throat!

Laying bleeding from throat

edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

He has alread blood on him from a wound in the 1st photo, on the lower chest. In photo #2 you can also see blood on his shirt, on the lower part of it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Dr. David Schoenfeld said 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev was unconscious and had so many penetrating wounds when he arrived at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center early Friday that it isn't clear which ones killed him, and a medical examiner will have to determine the cause of death.

Now when a person has so many wounds COD is hard to determine?

Call it how you see it.

edit on 21-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

It's a technical declaration. Yes gun shot wounds killed him, but which one? Which bullet was the "Cause of Death"...The precise trajectory and location of the bullet that led to his death. So "so many penetrating wounds when he arrived at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center early Friday that it isn't clear which ones killed him," and having a Medical Examer look carefully to determine which wound led to his death makes sense.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join