It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
They have won the battle to enslave You ALL.
they have the people cheering for them as troops march the streets
knocking on their doors to search thire homes.

They have the hearts and minds of most of the people.
we have Lost! ATS may as well shut down.

you need to go underground.
make up cells of 12 people.
3 people in the cell know one cell each.

you need to bury supplies and weapons.
set up 3 safe places to run and hide.
Learn all you can about communicating
without letting them find you or decode messages.

Good luck to you all, you will need it.

dot dot. dot dot dot. beep.

did you get my message?

link   
reply to post by beezzer

no crisis goes to waste without a beta test, Beezzer

link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfootgurl

I dont see the problem. I dont see anyone being arrested for no reason or being shot.

They are heavly armed due to the fact that this person on the run had already killed another cop and by the sounds of it had a a small armoury on him.

This was a incredably dangrous person who needed to be caught.

If say commies (your americans are stll scared of them right?) had landed on your beachs and was hidding in American homes you would expect the army to come in a kill them. Same principle.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Chants of USA, USA seem to be the default that allows no dissent after it is started. During the Ryder cup, the Europeans have another annoying and pointless chant of ole, ole, ole or somesuch. All of this is least-common-denominator activity of the masses and is broadcast by the media without studied comment.
Boston was the media circus that provided the stage for infortainment that passes for news reporting. While we watched more and more interviews with casual bystanders that provided nothing but filler between the press conferences that provided filler between pointless interviews, the rest of the world was ignored. Earthquakes in China, fertilizer plant explosion in Texas, flooding in the Midwest, and other events were all in the background. We have many young people who die daily due to violence over drug sales but that is ho-hum because the country isn't being attacked. Two bombs at the Boston marathon were the focus of our media.
Everyone was a hero and the law enforcement people gushed over themselves like Hollywood giving themselves awards. The officer wearing the banana republic hat with the 30 mission dip was hard to listen to.

What happened was that two young immigrants, one of whom had a tough time assimilating, were talked into doing this. It was a pointless mission that gave their nondescript lives meaning and made them famous/infamous. We need to find the source of this polarization and hold those cowards responsible for inciting this behavior in impressionable young men [and women.] Islam has a violent faction and seems to be a harsh religion of retribution when interpreted by those who are frustrated, angry, and at odds with the world.

It is truly fortunate that the bombs were not loaded with high explosives or the carnage would have been much greater.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
SEE! they are asking for Every ones Names!!!
they Know who they are looking for...

Originally posted by bigfootgurl

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Here is raw footage of the Bomber hiding in the boat, then setting off some sort of explosive. The police have a bomb robot opening the boat cover to expose the bomber.

apne.ws...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thing is the USA cant win. If they hadnt of shut boston down and gone in full force and the terror suspect had killed some civilians loads would be moaning that the USA let it happen and they didnt do enough and Obama had blood on his hands yada yada yada

So they did everything possible to minimise civilian deaths and injurys and capture the suspect so he didnt get away and cause another incident and people are still complaining.................

What ever the US govermnet did they could'nt win.

link   
According to this resident, people were getting searched and arrested for leaving their homes in his neighborhood. His house was raided. Gives a good account.

link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
If this is the way city folk act over something like this, stay the hell away from cities if the worse case scenario ever happens, they have no hope.

Originally posted by Elostone
This is how people who don't own guns act. They must rely on others/the police/the government to go outback and check their shed to make sure there isn't a boogey man in it for them, while they hole up inside their house until they're told it's OK to come out.
People that live in rural areas find this kind of behavior amusing.

I live 10 minutes outside of the police perimeter set up in Watertown. I have lived in North Carolina, and I have been deployed to Afghanistan and hav been involved in combat operations.

I know about all you good ol country boys out there in rural *insert town name* and how much pride you have for were you are from. I love the South.

With that being said, the situation in Watertown wasn't going to be solved by anyone but law enforcement. These guys were throwing bombs out the windows of their ride and rolling around town with AK's. No amount of rural down south country pride was going to deal with the close quarters situation that occured in Watertown. For anyone that has been involved in close quarters combat and the threat of IED's are present, you know it is a methodical process and you don't just rush in hastily. You want to minimize any risk of another IED going off because you have civilians in the area. The last thing Watertown needed was another bomb going off in someones backyard. This isn't a mud hut in Iraq. If he had a bomb and it went off, the possibility of wide spread fire damage is very high.

I went out later that night to celebrate. We weren't cheering because we were accepting our 'police state'. That is a whole load of BS. The videos don't do any justice to the events around here. The ONLY thing I could relate this week to was my Afghan deployment. The fire fight wasn't a couple rounds back and forth. A typical firefight lasts from 7 to 15 seconds. This much longer than that, with explosives going off.

If these guys were innocent, why were him and his brother loaded down with AK's shooting back at police?

I think this website needs room for logicial thought. I understand it is a consiracy website, but to sit back and act like you would have handled the situation differently because you are from a rural area, that is ignorance.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

Couldnt have put it better myself and proves there is hope for the USA.
edit on 21-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyGuy

+1

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Well we all know the prophetic quote from the recent Starwars films:

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause".

Totalitarianism will be celebrated in the streets by all the useful idiots when it finally crystallizes into its final form in America.

This example is just a glimpse of whats to come.

You beat me to it,so seeing as you already said it,I'll simply say I agree with you.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Didn't we see similar scenes when Osama was killed for the seventh time.

It appeared slightly 'rent a mobbish' to me, with people all virtually the same age.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Elliot because: poor grammar

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by SlyGuy

Oh yeah it definatetly proved something that quite a few people are all talk until the SHTF then it's
"someone come save me from the baddies".
edit on 21-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by SlyGuy

Oh yeah it definatetly proved something that quite a few people are all talk until the SHTF then it's
"someone come save me from the baddies".
edit on 21-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

So how would you have sorted the problem?

Send out a mob of citizens with there own guns?

It would of ended up with so many accidental shootings and property damage it would of ended up worse than the terrorist attacks in the first place ! And chances the suspects would of escaped!

This incident needed experts and specially trained people not a bunch of half witted red necks with guns.....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

So how would you have sorted the problem?

Maybe something like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Part of them cheering and shouting "USA" is also cheering the police, FBI, and National Guard who are there to protect them. It isn't them talking and then acting cowardly; it is them cheering a system that is set up for this situation. That system succeeded: The people who CHOSE to become police officers, FBI agents, etc did their job and apprehended the suspect. Now these people don't need to worry about a man with bombs and automatic weapons running free through their neighborhood. They put faith in the system and it all worked out. I don't expect an accountant to go out looking for an armed terror suspect...

People cheering isn't some sort of conspiracy. It is people genuinely happy that the men who attacked their city and country will now be brought to justice.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join