It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

again.....WHO FOUND HIM? did the cops? that is my point i started with. jesus, ATS gets more dense by the day. the cops did NOTHING to find him. they invaded homes without warrant and didn't find him. the city wide manhunt did nothing to find him, the suspect was wounded. are you trying to tell me these cops who were going door to door and turning up NOTHING could not be evaded?

you give way too much credit to these cops. the lockdown did nothing, an old man did more than the cops did by taking out his trash.

not going to go in circles here. spin it however you want, but the cops had no hand in finding the suspect, they NEVER do

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Once again...Only In America...They are winning and the sheep are all set for the slaughter!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by LikeAPen

Exactly!

This isn't some rural community.

This was area were EXPERTS were needed to apprehend a very dangerous individual!

9000 of them

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Served in the military and I thougt it was silly myself. It is not like we just beat the Russians at Lake Placid. I could see the BPD cheers, but that is just me. I guess to each there own, thats what make us us.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyD

Why in a free country can you not have SWAT officers? They still work as regular police officers during a normal working week, but if there team gets activated for I don't know maybe searching for a suspect who has already killed 1 cop and 3 innocent civilians, then they don there protective gear so maybe when or if they get into a shootout with said suspect maybe they wont get wounded or killed. Every country has SWAT teams and they all pretty much look the same. Oh and martial law was never implemented, the police didn't know if these guys had more explosives or what they would do if some innocent person tried to stop them. You can go from a manhunt to a hostage situation in no time at all. I bet if these suspects killed more innocent people or had taken any hostages you would be saying "why were they letting people out of their homes".

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Not all 9000 of them were involved in the manhunt. They were used to help BPD do their regular jobs also, they were used to provide extra security to various locations around the city, used to set up check points on highway on ramps just in case the suspect actually tried to leave the area via car. Not all 9000 were used in the search.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Your Post reminded me of the infinitely stupid Homer Simpson. This is how I see Boston now, a bunch of Homer Simpsons running around...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Maybe because they were happy two people that bombed their town were caught ????

What planet did you fall from?

Man this site is funny with so many weirdo posts. Good fun.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
Maybe because they were happy two people that bombed their town were caught ????

What planet did you fall from?

Man this site is funny with so many weirdo posts. Good fun.

Wow. You literally registered this name today and yet so quick to judge the users on ATS. Go mock some more threads with your useless commentary...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

again.....WHO FOUND HIM? did the cops? that is my point i started with. jesus, ATS gets more dense by the day. the cops did NOTHING to find him. they invaded homes without warrant and didn't find him. the city wide manhunt did nothing to find him, the suspect was wounded. are you trying to tell me these cops who were going door to door and turning up NOTHING could not be evaded?

you give way too much credit to these cops. the lockdown did nothing, an old man did more than the cops did by taking out his trash.

not going to go in circles here. spin it however you want, but the cops had no hand in finding the suspect, they NEVER do

This is kind of like saying Audie Murphy won World War II, not the Allied Powers.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
And here we go....

This report is from Bridgewater, MA. which is about 30-40 minutes south of Boston.

Now it appears that due to the success of telling citizens to stay in their homes in Boston, the smaller towns are taking the precedent and running with it.

Bridgewater MA. Swat called to residence, Citizens told to stay in their homes

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The sheeple bray "U S A" as the globalists say "U Suck America"......

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
They positively identified the bomber that was on the scene with the bomb in his pack and his accomplice who was his brother,

they admitted to the crime,

now one of them is dead the other in custody.

And there was no police state, just police and bomb squads telling people to stay in their homes so they can be safe.

What about any of that is so hard to understand?

they admitted to the crime,

According to state officials on a hand writing admitting not usual very reliable, when in court hearings even though the kid will never be at an court he will have his death plenty on his bed.

They positively identified the bomber that was on the scene with the bomb in his pack and his accomplice who was his brother,

They positively identified the bomber that was on the scene with the bomb in his pack? whose they again?

And there was no police state, just police and bomb squads telling people to stay in their homes so they can be safe.

You must be joking me.

From my earlier thread you see that video? how is that not police state? they arent cops they are military doing the police work.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Your videos tell the tale. My son was deployed to Iraq and now he is deployed to Afghanistan. This is EXACTLY what was and is being carried out by our military in those places, (except now that the rules of engagement now require our armed forces to sit there and be killed without fighting back). How does it feel America? Are YOU terrorists too? Do YOU deserve to be treated the same way as the "enemy"? If your answer is yes, then please have the jackedbooted thugs just kill me now because I have lived too long and if this is how YOU choose to exist,then there is NO place for me in your world.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
aa

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Wow, I don't know. Could it have anything to do with a man who killed 3 and maimed many in a bombing attack was apprehended?

It's just a random guess !!!!

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join