It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream News Outlets Have started Attacking Alex Jones & Conspiracy theorists, An Staged Event?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Feel free to defend the other 41 other things in the vid...

There's no way of defending this though...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I can agree with you there even twitter did well yesterday expect for that false name of the missing teen, whom was attacked by the neocons for wearing a simple tshirt

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

So why are you playing the Wikileaks propaganda card?

But using it like Alex Jones does makes me look as credible as he does!!!!!

Alex Jones: WikiLeaks credibility skyrocketing

edit on 20-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh I guess they just shuffled off all their WMDs to Syria. Listen to Rush much??

LOL. Don't embarrass yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh I guess they just shuffled off all their WMDs to Syria. Listen to Rush much??

LOL. Don't embarrass yourself.

My point is this. There were weapons there if you want to believe in Wiki Leaks, and Alex Jones who believes Wiki Leaks credibility is skyrocketing......

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ohh cognitive dissonance!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by sonnny1

Ohh cognitive dissonance!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

At one point, Iraq had WMD's.

Ask the Kurds.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Ask the Kurds.

Was that before or after Bush said they had them?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No idea actually.

I'd go with before without looking it up.

edit on 20/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

There's no way of defending this though...

Separately, a few other blogs were up in arms about Sheen’s letter being a “hoax” because the disclaimer clarifying that the meeting with Obama was a stylized fictional account and not a real event did not get added to the bottom of the article until a little later due to technical snafus and a bombardment of traffic that shut down servers and locked out Infowars and Prison Planet webmasters. With the Infowars version having been copied across from Prison Planet, both original versions did not contain the disclaimer until the error was brought to our attention and promptly fixed as soon as we could gain access to servers that kept crashing, as many readers noted at the time. We added the disclaimer as soon as possible as well as other information that should have been included at the bottom of the original article regarding Sheen’s appearance on the show. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and are trying to move our servers in house to prevent this routine occurrence from happening again.

The issue is set to gain more prominence today as Sheen’s brand new full 20 minute interview on the subject airs on The Alex Jones Show with a call to action video to follow on Thursday and the Sheen set to appear live on the show on Friday.

Alex Jones on Charlie Sheen & 9-11

Just two months ago. The thread and the interview which never happened took place September 9, 2009, despite this Charlie Sheen did appear on the AJ show two years ago, and again two months ago, but of course the interview with Obama never happened.

Does it matter? no it doesn't due to the fact that presidents relay go on radio talk hosts once they became presidents.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Seriously?? That was during the Iran/Iraq war. That was in the freakin 80's. Iraq had been devastated for years with sanctions. Children starved to death over 500,000 of them. That c**t Thatcher was even interviewed and asked by MSM if she felt like it was worth it. Know what the beeotch said? "Yes". Google is your friend. Don't take my word for it.

They had dick. Everyone knew it. That is why the Bush Administration wouldn't go back to the security council for a freakin vote. They went solo. You seriously need a history lesson.

edit on 20-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

GW Bush backtracked on his own lies.

In a press conference Bush stated that had no WMDs.

In the end after the occupation we found out Saddam no ties to terrorists before or after. And your still going about that Saddam had WMDs?

Is your head stuck in the TV box? seriously what makes you think the WMDs are in Syria?

edit on 20-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Charlie Sheen? Gawd I love him to death. But he just may be a little more whacked out that me. He takes a close second. But he is no harbinger of any kind of facts.

Just sayin...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Well now, you're doing what trace is doing.

No where did I say I believed Iraq had WMD's when they got invaded.

Don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Yes you did. Your just backtracking now.

At one point, Iraq had WMD's. Ask the Kurds.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

yep but buzzfeed was right on the twitter lies and so just proves that independents 'keep it real'

cheers

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

In a press conference Bush stated that had no WMDs.

But if Alex Jones believes wiki leaks credibility is skyrocketing, then it would be safe to assume wiki leaks is telling the truth! I mean good old Alex Jones swears by it, or are you going to say wiki leaks is propaganda.....?

seriously what makes you think the WMDs are in Syria?

I never said that. At all.....

Really Agent........... quit making stuff up.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Whoa, wait a minute. Here is what you said:

Ask the Kurds.

I responded.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Charlie Sheen? Gawd I love him to death. But he just may be a little more whacked out that me. He takes a close second. But he is no harbinger of any kind of facts.

Just sayin...

I love his fantastic beautiful warlock brain too.

From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to 'Sheen's Korner' ... You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls.

But when it boils down to it, he's a dude. just a dude.

At least when sheen goes off the rocker he comes back waving a flag and saying "Lets do it again!!"... Jones goes "Oh I was sick, with pneumonia and I had a leg infection. So I was .. not thinking clear."

And the worst part is hearing him say it on his own show, as if the hurts of his butt were more than he could bare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join