It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a big " Well done " to all the Police and security forces involved in Boston ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

My spouse dictates that I get on with the weekly house cleaning. I'm under house arrest 'til it is done to her satisfaction !

Many thanks to all contributors...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Too bad for you than.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

NOW THAT right there is what you call martial law. Take heed gentlemen.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
it's that old IRA Saying...."we only have to be lucky once, you have to be lucky all the time"....

How many potential Terrorist cells/individuals do you think the FBI or TDHS track on a daily basis...I';m sure they have a list on a wall somewhere of a top ten threat...these guys probably weren't in the top 30.

The police and law enforcement did as good a job as could be expected....One dead, One captured with 5 days...not bad IMO.
whilst all resources are focused on those two, i'm pretty sure others intent on causing havoc would have been watching and planning for another one.

Sad but true.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Too late for me, I'm afraid...it 's about " Give and take " in a relationship.

I give, she takes...and I do as I'm told..,! " Marital law " !!!
edit on 20-4-2013 by MrJohnSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Poor baby. :kleenex:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

"How many potential Terrorist cells/individuals do you think the FBI or TDHS track on a daily basis"

Were you serious or trying to make a joke?

Everyone knows by now, or at least they should, that most terrorism in this country is fronted off by the FBI. Were you sleeping during the test??

Are there jihadists every where I turn? Are the streets crawling with them?? Well, they are pretty quiet, if you know what I mean. Hey, maybe they are all just laying low and waiting for some Christian holiday to go off?? Praise be to Allah and all that. I was thinking they might have been at the H and R Block office when I filed my taxes last week. Could have saved me a bundle had they blew up that place.

Man those Muslims have no respect for the common tax payer just trying to find a deduction.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I agree. It was a long ordeal and what I came to realise maybe 3 hrs in was that these 'amateurs' were not amateurs and they were putting their assess on the line protecting people from various 'unknown' possibilities.... my ears nearly filled with wax when I heard on the scanner there was a rocket in the basement and they were using grenades!!

I hope they are all sitting back with their loved ones having a beer or two. Also say a prayer for those who lost their lives upholding others!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly., I wouldn't want to / could 'nt do their job at any salary. Same goes for fire fighters and ambulance crews, equally.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Im very pleased with the public service the Boston Police. FBI and American citizens did to get these killers off our streets and not having too worry who there next bomb will kill as are alot of people in Boston. Did it look heavy handed yes but maybe the images of 9000 cops on someones arse will cause someone to think twice about terrorizing our people in the future. personally if the suspect is found guilty which i thing there is little doubt of that in my mind he should be publicly executed HUNG and it should be televised on PPV and all proceeds should go to the family's and victims devastated by this travesty .

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

when are they going to catch those terrorist who killed more then 1 million people in iraq and afghanistan?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I probably wouldn't mind all the hubbub of the temporary police state if they worked so hard to prevent corruption within our own government and military. The problem in my eyes is that the very same people who pulled this off are guilty of reigning terror on others around the world in a way that makes the Boston Bombing pale in comparison. Don't know if it's true or not about what I heard about the wedding being bombed a few days ago, but shouldn't there be just as much time and money going into making sure that that never happens again as well? The whole thing is terrible from every angle. I just think that we are becoming way to over reactive and we seem to forget the important stuff in the process.

Op you may be right to an extent. In the case that we really do have a serious situation on our hands then maybe it will be good to have a little experience dealing with it. It just seems to me that this whole thing was a drill in which they were practicing for something more ominous in the future.

The approach could be a little more humane in the future though if they ever need to do it again. They could adress the issues of lost rights to certain elements. They could work a little more in unison with the people caught up in the situation and rely a little more on community support instead of shutting us all in and creating such a heavy divide between us and them. This problem effects us all and has to be dealt with by us all, it cannot work with such a divide between us and them.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
They had to deny multiple undetonated bombs because no one would believe 2 guys could carry 9 pressure cookers in 2 bags.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Man, some of you are brutal....

I agree, good job to those guys.

But we are a conspiracy community, constantly questioning the truth.
Do I want the FULL truth for all the unanswered questions in this case, absolutely.

Cops get beat up here pretty regularly, and rightfully so in most cases. But I am one that believes not all are bad, we just have a few "bad apples" so to speak that we constantly hear about. We hardly hear about the ones putting their aces on the line and saving lives, I mean, how can CNN get ratings over positive news.

9000 cops walking the streets. I would be impossible that 9000 cops were part of a conspiracy. A huge percantage of those guys are regular guys with families, doing a job, with some being up for 24 hours.

Was the action heavy handed? Yes. But those two guys mangled people, grossly, and seemed to be intent on keeping that going.

I applaud them, and I especially applaud them for bringing in that dude alive. NO ONE expected that.

If we hear later they were kicking down doors and handling civilians with a heavy hand, then my tone will change.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It took 9000 cops to catch this dude?

What if there were 2 simultaneous events happening at once?

They would need to call in the national guard back from Afghanistan and start clearing and nuking neighborhoods.

No wonder we cant beat the Taliban.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well done?,if they had done their jobs and actually searched for bombs,they wouldn't of exploded right near them,I say fail

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
How about the truth about what threats were known prior to the marathon?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Are you with Al Qaeda...?
Gotta love that Al Qaeda Justice without a clue... that is even above the Taliban.
FBI telling everyone to ignore all other pictures but theirs. LOL ... Now that's Al Qaeda forensics comrade
Lots of Al Qaeda FBI types there with backpacks too !!!
YOU ARE NOT TO LOOK AT THAT SAYS THE Al Qaeda FBI...
BS MAN !!!
You can look just not under the bed... What an Al Qaeda joke man !!!
You will do well here in Kandahar
Al Qaeda \/\/4|\||

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
How about a big "HELL NO"! Putting citizens in lockdown (Marshal Law), un waranted searches, wasting mass resources and tax payers dollars when in the end a simple citizen tip ended the search.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
How about a big "HELL NO"! Putting citizens in lockdown (Marshal Law), un waranted searches, wasting mass resources and tax payers dollars when in the end a simple citizen tip ended the search.

Correct. The police search was completely incompetent with "perimeters" that made the oft-ridiculed "24" perimeters look secure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join