It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
She can watch the video where the white hat kids puts the bag down and it later blows up.

She can talk to the guy that was car jacked and says that they bragged that they were the Marathon bombers.

Where is the video of him actually placing the backpack down? I haven't seen that one.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You want me to fine...

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

I don't believe you. Show me your credentials. (I know a little unbelievable for me to ask and actually receive such evidence over the internet)

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two.

Not true. The human body is extremely resistant. Soldiers have stepped on mines and lived to tell the tale.

Man loses all four limbs

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.

Conjecture, you have no idea what that guy is doing.

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.

Again conjecture.

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.

More conjecture, you have no idea if they are actually looking at each other.

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder.

*cough*conjecture*cough*

How can you just assume that this women is signaling someone because she has a closed fist in this frame?

No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.

There is no way to tell if the bone is "dry". Do you expect it to be glistening red? Arterial spurt can be obstructed by catastrophic damage like an explosion which causes flesh and bone to obstruct the arteries.

The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman.

Conjecture you have no idea what the man is doing as you cannot see what he is doing.

I could go on but its more and more of the same this guy is just pulling crap out of thin air and posting it.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFinder

its apparently a photo where he manages to put the bag down after distorting the fabric of space and places it infront of two women, apparently proof lmao

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by inverslyproportional

OH please!
You want the 19 year old to have his day in court?
Then tell him to stop shooting at police and to stop throwing explosives in the streets.
(all caught on camera and all happened with hundreds of witness')
Then he might make it alive to a court room.
Otherwise .. if he keeps shooting at cops and throwing explosives ...
the cops have every right to protect themselves and the public.

may i once again give you the oppertunity of providing the video so we can all se it? or is there no such video?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Something fishy about the crowd photo with abandoned backpack, Tsarnaev side view pic repeated over and over in multiple crowd shots, and even the photo of Martin Richard..why photoshop up his face like that? RIP

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

You want me to fine...

I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon. I've been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa's. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

I don't believe you. Show me your credentials. (I know a little unbelievable for me to ask and actually receive such evidence over the internet)

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two.

Not true. The human body is extremely resistant. Soldiers have stepped on mines and lived to tell the tale.

Man loses all four limbs

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.

Conjecture, you have no idea what that guy is doing.

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.

Again conjecture.

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.

More conjecture, you have no idea if they are actually looking at each other.

In frame eleven after recieving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman's shoulder.

*cough*conjecture*cough*

How can you just assume that this women is signaling someone because she has a closed fist in this frame?

No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.

There is no way to tell if the bone is "dry". Do you expect it to be glistening red? Arterial spurt can be obstructed by catastrophic damage like an explosion which causes flesh and bone to obstruct the arteries.

The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman.

Conjecture you have no idea what the man is doing as you cannot see what he is doing.

I could go on but its more and more of the same this guy is just pulling crap out of thin air and posting it.

I see you have never delt with arterial spray directly
if you had you might have a little better idea of what this gentleman has posted

oh by the way:
also as predicted:

Lautenberg Press Office, 202-224-3224
Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In the wake of the deadly bombing attacks in Boston, U.S. Senator Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ) today announced that he will reintroduce legislation he has proposed in a prior Congress to require that sales of explosive powder be subject to a background check. He will also file the legislation as an amendment to the gun violence prevention bill currently on the Senate floor.

www.dailypaul.com...

as predicted wedensday
jones redit :
right again

you 4 limb guy very admirable his spirit) sounds like as he said he felt the heat
sounds like this EXEPTIONAL RARE survival is because he was cauterized and so did not bleed out
the amputee in our aaccident was not so staunched
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this guy is apparently on twitter posting for the cops to stay away hmm on the run and still has time to tweet? what a stinking pile of manure

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
and either him or someone else has tweeted @where are you meeting me in london on the 21st april"
oh thats the date of the london marathon are they being set up it seems more and more likely

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I see you have never delt with arterial spray directly
if you had you might have a little better idea of what this gentleman has posted

Then why did that soldier not die within two minutes of losing his limbs?

I understand that bleeding would occur and very rapidly given that arteries have been exposed, but the poster of this "theory" exposes himself when he says that one would bleed out in to minutes, this is not always the case.

And that is only one prong of his arguments which fail. You have failed to address his/her various use of conjecture involving the hooded man, women, and man who lost his legs on the ground.

How can you accept his theory as anywhere near legitimate when he offers no information but his opinion to back up his claim?

because he was cauterized and so did not bleed out the amputee in our aaccident was not so staunched

The soldier in question was not cauterized he was in fact bleeding out the whole time and was conscious while they cleared the area around him of IEDs.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
All the evidence I need?

Innocent people don't run especially after their pictures be blasted over the news for hours.

Anyone with half a brain would have went to the cops immediately considering how many people were out for blood.

The Aunt the "lawyer" knows that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ever since I saw the interview with his Aunt and then read about it, there's been something bothering me about the whole press conference. A nagging feeling that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I think I've figured out what bothers me me and I'd like to put this out to you all to hear your thoughts:

If a member of my family, estranged or not, close or not, was a suspect in a crime such as this, where there was so much press, anger, devastation, how would I react? It's difficult to imagine but I think I would lay low, regardless whether I think they were responsible or not. Even if I doubted their involvement, I might band together with my family for support as well I might make sure my friends and associates were aware of my doubts but would I speak about my doubts at a press conference, possibly placing myself and my immediate family in jeopardy from vigilantes? No. I get the uncle this morning, coming out and condemning the brothers, he's local and wants to distance himself from his nephews as far as possible.

The Aunt is a lawyer, and one would assume, has some intelligence. Surely she must know that speaking out publicly in support of her nephew may work against her and her family. So why? Do you think she may have been sending him a message in her statements? Could the hidden message be, "There are 4 of us in the family who are lawyers and support you, contact us or get to us and we'll help you"?? We know she's in Toronto, I wonder where the other 3 lawyers in the family practice?
Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

ok but whats to say that they were running? they could have been giving themselves up and cops shot at them therefor wouldnt you run?
wait for all the facts before saying if he wasnt guilty he wouldnt run, its not that clear cut in real life, i know after what ive seen and learnt over the years that if they plastered my picture on the news i wouldnt want to wait and see if they decide they think im a threat and shoot me weather i was innocent or not

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
My moms not too much with the times shes from an indian reservation in her 60's and she was wondering, while I was thinking it in my head, how he got away in a battle with the state pretty much. I was watching live Boston feeds when it was going on and it looked like OJ simpson times ten. It reminded me of an animal documentary I watched where it showed a tiny monkey stuck inside a crocodiles mouth in an awkaward leverage position for the croc and miraculously gets away.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

that bothers me too and his aunt is a lawyer but yet she didnt seem to be composed as a lawyer would be she kept making mistakes and she didnt seem to speak very well english to be a lawyer in a predominantly english speaking society like america, what sort of lawyer would be interesting to know what cases has she represented once we know this then the puzzle will become a little bit clearer

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

I just did a search for his aunt on the Law Society of Upper Canada website and she doesn't appear to be licensed to practice law in Canada. The American Bar Association doesn't have to have a publicly accessible search feature but I'll post something when I find it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

hmm interesting, also just noticed something on the photo the fbi released apparently showing him dropping the bag off and there is a guy with a yellow hat infront of him and clearly as his yellow hat is obscuring suspects face and yet he put a bag down 2 rows of people across or on yellow hats feet and no one noticed, also

ust before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview. Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

www.bloomberg.com...

so the guy looked at this other guy dropped bomb off at his feet and the guy didnt even try getting out of the area or warning people 2 and a half mins later the bomb explodes if he was that suspisious of some guy dropping bag off why didnt he say anything to someone nearby or shout him back for his bag and 2 and a half mins later??? how far could the suspects have gotten where is the rest of the footage? surly someone else captured them?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The aunt has a right to request evidence, but her nephews have been listed as suspects or persons of interest. I listened intently to the news tonight, and clear up to the end of this thing, they still used the word "suspect". All I can say to the aunt is, don't hold your breath on getting that evidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There is no evidence they are the ones who put bombs into backpacks and left them there, still pictures of them with backpacks and then without are assumptions, and there have been many pictures of other people with backpacks that don't have them in a next picture

i'm a terrorist, i'm at a place where there are known drills being conducted for bombs, i not only stare at the person but i lay a backpack at his feet in a crowd?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Yes everybody is after you

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join