It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There were quite a few people at the bomb site w baseball caps n sunglasses. Especially the one w the saudi guy that fits the description the media conti use to ignore.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The back pack used was black. The kid w the white hat had a white back pack. It can't be him.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The following is a quote from member "old_god"www.abovetopsecret.com.... It relates directly to this particular thread. Everyone Please read. Please give this member credit.

Originally posted by old_god
Whatever is posted on this subject ATS, some sensitivity should be shown to the tragedy, people died here folks, regardless of what, who when and why, innocent people and there is no justification.

However there are massive holes in the story which I hope do get plugged and on a positive note, the quick turn around of these events will at least bring closure to the families involved which has to count for something.

But...this is worth looking into for those that are capable and willing:

1. The FBI were caught a while ago in a sting operation that they instigated from start to finish trying to entrap various people in Canada to the point where one of the guys actually complained to the authorities that he was being setup by agents.

2. The drills, everyone went on about the drills - perfectly normal thing to do in any large event and something I would expect by the local forces however what is alarming is how on the speakers 5 minutes before the bombs went off people were being repeatedly told "It's a drill, don't be alarmed" or something to that effect.

3. The props: the people in and around the event that were supposedly taking part in the drill and then some how ended up being the victim. Take the chap in the wheelchair, an Vet who was injured in the line of duty being wheeled away and no one corrected the public on the actuality of the photo (i.e. that he was just a prop but quite rightly was being wheeled away from what had become a real scenario).

4. The exact specific event occurred as the drill being carried out, the exact...think about that for those that are of a mathematical and statistical mind - here science will be bent out of shape to fit the will of the story.

5. Two popular and maybe slightly troubled guys who suddenly turn into explosive experts and are able to run rings around the police and the more advanced tactical forces.

6. Even more disturbing - if the older sibling was wearing some kind of mobile IED device and/or suicide device why the **** did the police go in gung-ho and run him over?! Not being funny but if someone said he was armed like that I would stay well away to ensure I don't make go bat-# crazy and set it off and also to not get blown to bits myself!

7. The FBI had these guys under surveillance for ages but did nothing? And those tweets, who doesn't say stuff like that, hell if they scan ATS they will find ripe material on sides of any fence black or white!

Here is what I think happened...

They were being monitored for ages, either part of some entrapment operation and/or just good patsies for a future operation.

One or both are approached under the guise of making good money if they get involved in some drill and/or movie as props.

They are told the whole event start to finish so they go in and fulfill their roles believing they will get paid well after the job, oblivious to the fact that the so called props explosives were real.

They go off, killing and injuring so many...the two would be culprits see the mayhem and realize something is wrong and probably quite quickly (too quickly for the agencies involved) workout they are being setup so leg it. They also find out the were equipped with real items and/or they happened to have stock of the weapons because they really did have extreme views which the FBI took advantage of (as they have a track record of doing).

This is just an idea...takes nothing away from the tragedy and the loss that occurred and boggles the mind that there are people out these (not these two though) who have some very twisted views of the world and are capable of writing off people just to push a cause through.

The real drama is how the media raped the story non-stop, slapped into peoples faces, stories filled with racist xenophobic overtones.

The real tragedy folks is how so many bills have been fast tracked through now, taking away any liberties Americans have or had and more tragic the systematic witch hunt of two innocent people, namely the guy Sunil (who is not even remotely a Muslim) who was a victim of false reporting and a nationwide/internet wide crowd sourced open court where he was guilty from the word go.

Add all the threats he received its not surprise and shock he is missing now for two days, either dead or on the run for nothing.

And then Salah, the 17 year old boy whose life is ruined now by the same witch hunt, made worse by the fact that an entity like the New York Times not even remotely apologizing or accepting they were the ones who instigated the whole sordid affair (the witch hunt and vilification of these individuals).
This is the real America, deeply racist, xenophobic, paranoid, schizophrenic, psychotic and completely deluded.
The sad thing, the rest of the world is becoming just like that.

edit on 20-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZordonMV
They say everywhere that that one guy was in some kind of a shootout, but they never say with who. Did he have a firefight with the police? And how did that second guy die?

As far as I know the second guy isn't dead. He can't communicate. In serious condition.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by inverslyproportional

OH please!
You want the 19 year old to have his day in court?
Then tell him to stop shooting at police and to stop throwing explosives in the streets.
(all caught on camera and all happened with hundreds of witness')
Then he might make it alive to a court room.
Otherwise .. if he keeps shooting at cops and throwing explosives ...
the cops have every right to protect themselves and the public.

Do you have a link by chance of the camera footage you are referring to.. I wouldn't mind taking a look
at it..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
No, i have family members who were witness to it.

Originally posted by tony9802

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by inverslyproportional

OH please!
You want the 19 year old to have his day in court?
Then tell him to stop shooting at police and to stop throwing explosives in the streets.
(all caught on camera and all happened with hundreds of witness')
Then he might make it alive to a court room.
Otherwise .. if he keeps shooting at cops and throwing explosives ...
the cops have every right to protect themselves and the public.

Do you have a link by chance of the camera footage you are referring to.. I wouldn't mind taking a look
at it..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by princeofpeace
More evidence? Most normal people dont have home made grenades at their house and run from cops and try to kill them if they havent done anything wrong.

This thread ranks up there as one of the dumbest ever.

never see a bourne movie I take it?
or any of the ten thousand movies where that is exactly what happens?
super lol

or read the papers where the FBI gets caught setting innocent people up to be bombers?

your words, your post

Thanks Danbones for making these points and comments.. It is absolutely unbelievable what some people are posting here on these threads.. everyone is already totally convinced that they are actually the culprits..

I'm finding many of the comments made by ats members to be really simplistic and unsophiscated.. "I'll believe it if you tell me it's so.." type of attitude.. astounding! I stopped following the whole Boston story on Tues/Wed. earlier this week because I feel really unhealthy following these news events too closely and too frequently, so when I returned to ATS today, Fri/Sat, seeing all of these posts and bizarre complacent attitudes is totally shocking.

People should watch some espionage films to see or better understand the workings and makings of these kinds of events or set-ups.Don't know how to else put it. In the meantime, the only other thing that I wanted to add, which might make things a little more interesting, is that I found a newslink where in it states that the younger brother, was actually a MEDICAL STUDENT. Is that true? And how about interviewing some of his peers at his Medical School. I no longer remember where that link was, but somewhere in the e-press that bit of information was gathered. I found it striking to be quite honest.
edit on 20-4-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by princeofpeace
More evidence? Most normal people dont have home made grenades at their house and run from cops and try to kill them if they havent done anything wrong.

This thread ranks up there as one of the dumbest ever.

never see a bourne movie I take it?
or any of the ten thousand movies where that is exactly what happens?
super lol

or read the papers where the FBI gets caught setting innocent people up to be bombers?

your words, your post

Thanks Danbones for making these points and comments.. It is absolutely unbelievable what some people are posting here on these threads.. everyone is already totally convinced that they are actually the culprits..

I'm finding many of the comments made by ats members to be really simplistic and unsophiscated.. "I'll believe it if you tell me it's so.." type of attitude.. astounding! I stopped following the whole Boston story on Tues/Wed. earlier this week because I feel really unhealthy following these news events too closely and too frequently, so when I returned to ATS today, Fri/Sat, seeing all of these posts and bizarre complacent attitudes is totally shocking.

People should watch some espionage films to see or better understand the workings and makings of these kinds of events or set-ups.Don't know how to else put it. In the meantime, the only other thing that I wanted to add, which might make things a little more interesting, is that I found a newslink where in it states that the younger brother, was actually a MEDICAL STUDENT. Is that true? And how about interviewing some of his peers at his Medical School. I no longer remember where that link was, but somewhere in the e-press that bit of information was gathered. I found it striking to be quite honest.

The younger one was 19 years old and was failing out of Dartmouth. He was not in medical school. The posters here and their theories of conspiracies and government involvement everytime something like this happens is getting ridiculous.

I'm starting to think that most posters here have some real mental issues, deep depression, or major paranoia. People have been posting the same crap since the site opened and none of it has ever come true, EVER. I truly hope all you people are not living in fear and believe the stuff you post, I can't imagine living in fear like it sounds you are living in.

I will be signing off this site now. The level of intelligence has dropped significantly and I feel like every one of these posts I read makes me a little bit dumber. Goodbye

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Until we see those dash cams of them lobbing explosives out the window, please dont state it as a fact. Reporters said there were explosions heard. Damage??

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I stopped reading when she said she hadn't spoken to them in 5 years.

Guess what lady? People change in that time period.Sometimes it isn't for the better.

She needs to shut up and quit trying to get in the media.

May be harsh,but you don't know someone after not speaking to them for that long.Family or not.
edit on 20-4-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You're all, every one of you, falling for it. Freeman said "This is all being done for your reaction." Congratulations... Tag! You're it!

Truth is, it's all psyops. We're all being subjected to this, for our reaction, it's all experimental research! The facts? All suspicious. Every single time. All things being equal, the most likely cause is the most likely. Conspiracy! Not theory, maybe theory in some ways, but something's wrong here!!!!!!!!!

I subscribe to an RSS feed of ATS, and every single of my 10 feed headlines were about this punk-a@@ boston crap. You pansies need to go cry to facebook and shut up here unless it's about facts. This is a conspiracy forum!!!!!!!!!

MK is alive and ongoing. Now we're all in the subject phase.

Strap in!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

This is a great way to learn about the world. Ignore news events for days, watch Hollywood movies instead, then go on a message board to read rumors. What an inspiration.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I want to see the man stand trial and have it be televised as was the OJ Simpson trial. Let the man have his day in court, and if he is found guilty hang em high.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Why would they run...I know if someone accused me of something I would gladly hand myself over to them and make them prove it. These "Boys" one was 26 not so much a boy and the other one 19 and they ran and shot at, throw explosive devices, are on camera at the event.

The Uncle say that the oldest deserved to die....the Father says to cooperate....the sister says she doesn't know what they got into....and yet no one has said they didn't do it...just show me the evidence.

Here is a link to the video you requested....a bunch of them.

www.bing.com...

As the investigation proceeds I am sure more evidence will come to light, they had to make these things somewhere, they had to purchase the batteries somewhere....you guys are so caught up in the Us verse Them game that you no longer think for yourself. If there is not a You Tube video saying they did it then you don't believe it but if some internet idiot makes a video that the world is flat and Nibiru is real and there are three suns and the government did it, then you are ready to accept it.

I am not ready to lock the lone survivor up, I will wait and see what they present, but so far it looks like they are the right ones sso sit down and shut up about these "boys"

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
yeah yeah. Like I said, let us see the thrilling dash cams and we will leave it alone. But surely this simple request will never be granted. Which tells myself that its fake

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well ... it's not weird at all. Ever heard of the identity theft? Terrorist do that all the time. And with the internet it's easier than ever. They can monitor a person for a few months or even weeks (everything is online
) and gather all the data they need without even stealing persons documents. There are a lot of people on the no-fly list in the USA that were put there because some terrorists used their names and had documents with them to support this.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You know Im done debating if this was a false flag or not. BOTTOM LINE is I can bet he's gonna fry if found guilty. The trending hashtags #freejahar ,etc are just ways of tracking "radical" people. He's guilty automatically in the public eyes right now evident by Twitter. My question is : Cant this incident be used as an accelerant of debated laws like NDAA, drones, gun control? You do agree that this is a precedent , Right?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Aunt is an idiot, she will get the evidence in court. I bet shes taking back that statement after she watched on the social media networks, home videos, and news coverage of her nephews killing a cop, getting into a shootout and detonating explosives trying to kill more cops. She also forget about Jeff Bauman who will be a key witness in the trail, also confirmed one of the two losers for authorities.

The point is the family is a bunch of scum. Simple as that.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
enter the farce of the 'American justice system' guilty by Media/government, evidence is unneeded,

Yea, and Casey Anthony didn't get off on murder chargers after the media had her practically hung until the morons from Florida decided to let her go.

I'm tired of all this conspiracy stuff. I understand it, you don't like our government. At the same time, not everything that goes wrong is a false flag, whatever that means.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How is it self defence shooting at an unarmed suspect on a boat... Dead men do not talk. Neither do men shot in the neck. Everyone deservers a fair trial in a court of law. Not to be assassinated on the streets. Police should not be judges and executioners...

Nor is the Aunt or anyone else a crack point for asking for proof. It should be standard procedure to do so... How can you call them murderers when you do not know. Unless you just want to believe CNN news. Which is known to fabricate stories for a political end.

Is there any photographic evidence of them throwing bombs out of the cars at police. I cannot find any images I would have thought there would be plenty of footage. Then I guess maybe its like the Pentagon on 911. A massive plane flies into it and no real video footage of the event. You do have to wonder..

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join