It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

www.thestar .com

“I am a lawyer and there are four of us in the family,” Maret Tsarnaev told reporters Friday at her Toronto home. “I can’t lightly accept this kind of accusations without supporting evidence. Forgive me, but I cannot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The Aunt of the Boston Bombing suspects, who lives in Toronto, says in an interview on Friday that without supporting evidence, she cannot accept the accusations against her nephews. She goes on to say that there are 4 lawyers in the family and wonders if naming the brothers as the suspects is "staged".

www.thestar .com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am watching cnn now and the aunt was acting very wierd saying she even looked up suspicious sites to "just have a look"
also very strange how the news coverage keeps referencing 9/11 as a police officer told people if they see anything suspicious to call "nine eleven" not nine one one but nine eleven, also the second suspect recieved citezenship on 9/11 2012 wtf??!
are we being pre conditioned much like "pavlovs children" to react in a certain way to specific stimulus?
i think so....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

Well I imagine it's pretty hard to accept that a family member did something so heinous. The family is in denial, the only family member whose statements I found disturbing was their father. Dolling out warnings and the like, his statements almost sound like threats.

This aunt however... I think her reaction is pretty typical.

To me it's looking less and less like this was religiously motivated. I think the boys reasoning was something else altogether. Could be wrong, I suppose we'll see....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
remember when afghanistan asked for the evidence when the US told them to hand over Bin Laden?
The US said "we don't need no stinkin evidence"
didn't work out so well for afghanistan did it?
edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
“I know them as angels,” said Maret, who was with another woman who was visibly upset. “I’m suspicious that this was staged.”

It seems like it was staged. When I heard that one brother fled from police successfully I called foul. I cant see anyone escaping police considering this situation.

What are the odds that these boys were patsies?

Today is the anniversary of the end of the WACO siege.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by meemaw

Well I imagine it's pretty hard to accept that a family member did something so heinous. The family is in denial, the only family member whose statements I found disturbing was their father. Dolling out warnings and the like, his statements almost sound like threats.

This aunt however... I think her reaction is pretty typical.

To me it's looking less and less like this was religiously motivated. I think the boys reasoning was something else altogether. Could be wrong, I suppose we'll see....

I agree with your entire post and hope she is shown some evidence at some point so she can call her brother in Russia and tell him to STFU. Maybe the dash cam video of his oldest tossing explosives while being chased would do it..

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
She can watch the video where the white hat kids puts the bag down and it later blows up.

She can talk to the guy that was car jacked and says that they bragged that they were the Marathon bombers.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
She can watch the video where the white hat kids puts the bag down and it later blows up.

She can talk to the guy that was car jacked and says that they bragged that they were the Marathon bombers.

got a link?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

yeah proof or it didnt happen! lol

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

You generally don't hear someone say, "nine-eleven", it is usually, or almost always "nine-one-one". As to the citizenship date, one of the CNN reporters caught the irony and actually called the immigration and citizenship officials (I can't remember the exact name of the agency) and asked if an individual has any control of the date that their citizenship takes effect and the answer was "no", so it doesn't appear to be symbolic.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by meemaw
She goes on to say that there are 4 lawyers in the family and wonders if naming the brothers as the suspects is "staged".

It could have been, just like 911 suspects .. where over half of them were found to be living in other countries at the time of the bombing.. They did not die at all or were anywhere close to the USA - yet public opinion because of the United States Government Propaganda Machine has citizens screaming for their heads.

If this was a false flag op and the government find any innocent poster boy to pin this on, the public will mostly believe it and cave to the wishes of the government when they want to take away more of our rights.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by meemaw

your correct you generally dont hear someone say nine eleven instead of nine one one but the cop did he said "if you witness anything suspicious you should call nine eleven"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

got a link?

Exactly!

All I am seeing is these boys being convicted before their trial, they are not once mentioned as alleged bombers or supposed etc...

They are being convicted before their trial, and then they are gonna kill them so no trial is needed, case closed, just like so many other patsies.

Don't need evidence when people think their guilty and they are dead, it is the end of the story.

Pathetic, especially given there is not one single person who knows them, that doesn't say they were great kids and wouldn't ever do anything like this.

Especially the people who knew the younger brother, they make him sound like a model citizen.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Im Resoe, and I approve this message.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
enter the farce of the 'American justice system' guilty by Media/government, evidence is unneeded,

they alleged told the hostage they were responsible for the Marathon bombings, come off it

no one finds it a bit strange they were identified as two other people last night early this morning, only to be switched to these brothers, and now one killed and the other with a 99% chance of being killed, are you saying with all the technology they couldn't have positively identified these people the first time?

there are many inconsistencies and holes in the story, as well as the actual bombings

they are scapegoats

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
also very strange how the news coverage keeps referencing 9/11 as a police officer told people if they see anything suspicious to call "nine eleven" not nine one one but nine eleven, also the second suspect recieved citezenship on 9/11 2012 wtf??!
are we being pre conditioned much like "pavlovs children" to react in a certain way to specific stimulus?
i think so....

Ah, they are dropping even more hints!

It's going to be a riot if they ever decide to release the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i am terrified of people who think guilty till proven guilty is OK
it was ok in stalinist russia and nazi germany
but here?
nope
that is terrifying
they are therefor terroists

edit on 19-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wonder if this is written by the same woman. If so, then it seems her legal expertise leans towards investment law, not criminal.

Investor Protection: A Comparative Study of the Securities Laws in Manitoba (Canada) and the Russian Federation

I'm laid up with a bad knee so it's either learn to knit or cruise ATS. I'm trying to find the names of the other lawyers in the family and their locations....not sure to what end but you never know.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You don't go after a 19 year old boy with Literally jack booted thugs, if you don't intend to kill him. I have seen the pics and videos of the police from at least 3 different states and the feds etc...

They have thousands of LEOs looking to kill this kid, not arrest him.

This is not justice, this is mob tactics, and more like what stalin and hitler and mao did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join