Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

" Show me the evidence" states Boston Bombers Suspects Aunt

page: 3
27
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.hellomagazine.com... bradley-cooper-boston-jeff-bauman/




Giving a thumbs up, Boston marathon survivor Jeff Bauman shows his mettle. As he recovers from surgery to amputate both his legs below the knee, the hero has been visited by Bradley Cooper. The Oscar-nominated actor is in the area shooting his new film American Hustle. Bradley (left) was joined at the bedside by American Football star Julian Edelman (right) of the New England Patriots, a celebrated local team.


american hustle hmm




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel
 


You haven't addressed my posts about this man having perfect recall about something so traumatic happening to him.

Have you ever even heard of something like this happening to someone and them remembering with so precise detail exactly what took place.

And waking while still heavily drugged and in surgical shock, and making such a vivid recounting of the events?

Just name one time.

As I can link literally millions of times that the exact opposite happened. In fact, the opposite happens so often, it is considered to be what to expect every single time something like this occurs.


Many many victims of horrendous crimes vividly relive every nano second of their ordeal' every day their lives, what's your point?

My initial post was in reply to 'where's the evidence'

I posted some current evidence available and it is not right for me or you to judge that evidence at THIS moment in time...

Right now we have a bombing suspect on the loose and potentially more danger to the human race should we ignore evidence (and yes first hand eyewitness testimony carries weight in the U.S.A..no?)

And then examine the evidence AFTER future threats have been eliminated?
That what people say to kids. Ahh they are making it up...its a fantasy in their head....they are not remembering it right... then years of abuse continue(sorry to use that analogy)

We have a duty to act first in a non lethal way..and then examine the evidence after.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I saw the interview with that woman. She's a total SHREW.

The reporters asked her questions based on what she said .. but then she screamed at them over and over ... "I'm a lawyer and know how to listen, you reporters should learn how to listen" ... but the reporters were getting it exactly correct.

And she kept messing up the family information. Like she said that the sisters both live in Boston but at least one of them lives in West New York, New Jersey.

I just wanted to slap that woman.

And the father (her brother?) is no better. He's calling the brave police who took down bomber #1 .. 'Cowards' ...

I don't blame the uncle in Maryland for disowning the whole clan.
They are awful ...



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by Danbones
has he sais do in court
did he withstand cross examination by the defence?
NO
it isn't enough



Has he said so in court? are you stupid how can this come to court yet?

Remember I said 'Suspect' not perpetrator before you say i am calling people guilty before the trial.

I thought the idea was to apprehend 'The suspect' and then do the court thing? but right now we have a guy that said he was standing next to him and saw him drop the bag, along with footage.

so lets apprehend him on 'Suspicion' then do the court thing k?

Then again the guy could be a setup , he could be a mossad/north korean/afrghan agen...

Yes sir lose both my legs(and survive being close to the device) and then give out false information! for tjhe motherland!!!

Please...
edit on 19/4/13 by Quantum_Squirrel because: added additional thoughts


if innocent till proven quilty is stupid
please explain why the fbi got thier day in court for that time they created the bomb to blame some muslims and got busted doing it and lying about it....they were found guilty by proper jurisprudence

stupid
it will be stupid when its your turn jack



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I saw the interview with that woman. She's a total SHREW.

The reporters asked her questions based on what she said .. but then she screamed at them over and over ... "I'm a lawyer and know how to listen, you reporters should learn how to listen" ... but the reporters were getting it exactly correct.

And she kept messing up the family information. Like she said that the sisters both live in Boston but at least one of them lives in West New York, New Jersey.

I just wanted to slap that woman.

And the father (her brother?) is no better. He's calling the brave police who took down bomber #1 .. 'Cowards' ...

I don't blame the uncle in Maryland for disowning the whole clan.
They are awful ...


you are very judgmental today
for thinking everyone doesn't deserve thier day in court what do you think patriotic americans will think of you?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
They have thousands of LEOs looking to kill this kid, not arrest him.
This is not justice,....

It's called SELF DEFENSE.
The 'kid' is an ADULT who has murdered people.
He's thrown explosives at cops before .. and shot at them.
OF COURSE the cops are going to do what they have to to take him off the street.
If it means the ADULT MALE dies .. then that's what it means.
Better he die than an innocent person.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Report: Suspect #2 Put Backpack Down Right Next To 8-Year-Old Martin Richard- Update: Picture Of Bombing Suspect With Bomb Next To 8 Year Old
weaselzippers.us...





posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel
 


I agree totally, but in court testimony of this nature will be easily dismissed as being under extreme duress and drug induced, shock attributed hallucinations.

I also agree we should respond in a " NONLETHAL" manner to apprehend them, and give them a trial, so we might discover the actual truth of these things.

Sadly this is not what is happening.

One brother is dead, the other is being hunted by thousands of LEOs in storm trooper garb, carrying actual "assault" weapons, that they clearly intent to use first, and ask questions later.

Which brings us full circle to, what happens when both already convicted "suspects" are dead?

The story ends, and there is no further investigation. Meanwhile the actual person or people involved get to walk.

Not to say the 2 brothers aren't guilty, I couldn't possibly know that, nor would I make that claim, as I already know, anyone is capable of anything, no matter how absurd or terrible.

I am just trying to make sure the debate over the facts, also factors in ALL the facts, not just the ones we are spoon fed by the .gov and their mouth piece MSM.

Good points though, all around solid argument on your part. I just wanted to point out some of the underlying points your didn't seem to take into account.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
you are very judgmental today

OH PLEASE! :shk: The woman was a shrew. I am entitled to my opinion. She's came across as a total shrew and the father (her brother) is either in denial or he sympathizes with the bombers blowing up innocent people.

for thinking everyone doesn't deserve thier day in court what do you think patriotic americans will think of you?

WHAT are you talking about? Where did I say that? No where.

I said that I don't blame the uncle for disowning the entire clan.
The aunt is seriously obnoxious.
The father, who is calling the police 'cowards', ignores the murders his sons commited.
The two bombers .. are mass murdering jihadists.
YES .. JIHADISTS.
Jihadists who throw explosives at cops and who shoot at them.

IF the cops can bring him in alive, then he'll get his day in court.
But his own actions will decide his fate.
If he throws explosives at cops .. his fate is is own fault.
If they have to bring him down in their own self defense or in defense of others,
then so be it.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


I believe you meant to say "alleged" bomber #1 right?

As they haven't been proven guilty of anything yet, or do not believe in the justice system anymore either?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I saw the interview with that woman. She's a total SHREW.

The reporters asked her questions based on what she said .. but then she screamed at them over and over ... "I'm a lawyer and know how to listen, you reporters should learn how to listen" ... but the reporters were getting it exactly correct.

And she kept messing up the family information. Like she said that the sisters both live in Boston but at least one of them lives in West New York, New Jersey.

I just wanted to slap that woman.

And the father (her brother?) is no better. He's calling the brave police who took down bomber #1 .. 'Cowards' ...

I don't blame the uncle in Maryland for disowning the whole clan.
They are awful ...


you are very judgmental today
for thinking everyone doesn't deserve thier day in court what do you think patriotic americans will think of you?


If the second brother is taken alive, he'll get his day in court. And then he'll eventually get his execution date set, and he'll die from lethal injection. My doubt of his guilt is zero, bolstered by his own words.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


that bag looks photoshopped in, notice the girl in front of him the bag should be behind her if its him putting it down instead its in front of 2 women standing in front of him
im calling bs right now



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
They have thousands of LEOs looking to kill this kid, not arrest him.
This is not justice,....

It's called SELF DEFENSE.
The 'kid' is an ADULT who has murdered people.
He's thrown explosives at cops before .. and shot at them.
OF COURSE the cops are going to do what they have to to take him off the street.
If it means the ADULT MALE dies .. then that's what it means.
Better he die than an innocent person.


Once again I think you meant "allegedly" killed people, and " supposedly" threw explosives and shot at the LEOs


Or do you not believe it is innocent until "PROVEN" guilty?

We have lawyers and judges for a reason you know, they aren't just for lawsuits and divorces you know that right?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Danbones
you are very judgmental today

OH PLEASE! :shk: The woman was a shrew. I am entitled to my opinion. She's came across as a total shrew and the father (her brother) is either in denial or he sympathizes with the bombers blowing up innocent people.

for thinking everyone doesn't deserve thier day in court what do you think patriotic americans will think of you?

WHAT are you talking about? Where did I say that? No where.

I said that I don't blame the uncle for disowning the entire clan.
The aunt is seriously obnoxious.
The father, who is calling the police 'cowards', ignores the murders his sons commited.
The two bombers .. are mass murdering jihadists.
YES .. JIHADISTS.
Jihadists who throw explosives at cops and who shoot at them.

IF the cops can bring him in alive, then he'll get his day in court.
But his own actions will decide his fate.
If he throws explosives at cops .. his fate is is own fault.
If they have to bring him down in their own self defense or in defense of others,
then so be it.



you keep saying ONE of the people are guilty based on a report of what an injured victim has said
I think it was the one who is already dead



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
Once again I think you meant "allegedly" killed people, and " supposedly" threw explosives and shot at the LEOs

No. I mean exactly what I said ... they killed people and the did indeed throw explosives and shoot at the cops.
backatchya.

I stand by my opinion of the aunt. Total crackpot.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


that bag looks photoshopped in, notice the girl in front of him the bag should be behind her if its him putting it down instead its in front of 2 women standing in front of him
im calling bs right now


Agreed, the entire picture looks ....off?... to me. I don't really see parents and other grown folks standing there, letting some guy walk up and put a obviously heavy bag on a little girls foot through at least 2 layers of people, and the girl not saying something, or the grown ups not asking questions.

It seems to be a lot of leaps of logic in the conclusions to me.

I don't have all the facts yet though, and they do have a lot more than we will get to see for months or even years.

So I am perfectly content to save crucifying this guy until the facts are all brought to light in court, if the guy makes it that long that is.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
you keep saying ONE of the people are guilty based on a report of what an injured victim has said
I think it was the one who is already dead


The bombers are together. Throwing explosives at cops and shooting at them.
The eyewitness' with his legs blown off ID'd one.
The CAMERAS ID'd both of them.
They are obviously dangerous.

And again .. the interview with the aunt .. she's a shrew.
I'm entitled to my opinion of people .. and I say she's a shrew.
Not for asking for evidence (and there is PLENTY available) ...
but for her superior attitude towards everyone else ..



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
anyway was there not 2 other devices apparently found, hmm wonder if they have any more brothers to pin this on as each suspect 1 and 2 only had one bag each so either there was another attack coincidently planned by someone else or the fbi are gunna have to pluck 2 more brothers outta their asses to make this story fit



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
Once again I think you meant "allegedly" killed people, and " supposedly" threw explosives and shot at the LEOs

No. I mean exactly what I said ... they killed people and the did indeed throw explosives and shoot at the cops.
backatchya.

I stand by my opinion of the aunt. Total crackpot.


So your omnipotent and thusly GOD like in your abilities to see and know the truth of all things?

Ok just checking.


Maybe we should just let you be the judge of everyone then, since before you even know 1% of the evidence, you already know if they are guilty or not.

Shame we didn't think of this sooner, we could save everyone billions if courts costs etc every year.

As far as the Aunt goes.... meh, I would also question one of my family members involvement in such an event, I would have to ask some serious questions of anyone who wouldn't assume their family innocent.

Sounds like your family is pretty messed up if you wouldn't also assume them innocent first.

Not trying to insult you or yours, just saying, most families would stand up for their relations no matter the situation, as most families are not full of tards and or idiots.

At least mine isn't, so I assume others aren't either, I could be wrong though.
edit on 19-4-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional
 


i bet they also have the ability to see someones eyes through dark shades lol





new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join