It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Its quite easily done, if you love somebody you see the best in them and dont want that " spoilt" so you hold onto an ideal. He was actually quite gentle, socialable and eloquent in public and gave an appearence of being like any other university student. Ambitious and correct.

However, he was probably full of insecurity, with violence tendencies, a fantatic and maybe - even emotionally traumatised as a child.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by dollukka

Its quite easily done, if you love somebody you see the best in them and dont want that " spoilt" so you hold onto an ideal. He was actually quite gentle, socialable and eloquent in public and gave an appearence of being like any other university student. Ambitious and correct.

However, he was probably full of insecurity, with violence tendencies, a fantatic and maybe - even emotionally traumatised as a child.

And I think you are insecure, violent, and emotionally traumatized. See! Is it true or not?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stussy123

What are you getting at " you think" yes but you have no proof, right. Okay so they have kept the evidence hidden thus so far but thats because they have been busy hunting the suspects.

Point is due to his behaviour in public that of being a good student, modest muslim , and friendly nice person - that may not have been his true character at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
INSIDE JOB, as such with a controlled explosion "drill":

Not only did MilCon agent's backpack disappear prior to fleeing scene:

But FBI found his backpack, positive match & exploded:

In contrast, Tsarnaev's backpack (tan) looks nothing like FBI's exploded backpack (black, above):

This raises some interesting questions. Where did the LEOs black bag go? Is there evidence of Tamerlan's light gray bag being dropped? The photo which is purportedly showing him "calmly leaving the scene without his bag" does not seem to take into account that he was wearing his bag over his right shoulder only. Of course, the video from the store, which apparently shows Tamerlan dropping his bag would clear this up. Knowing that we have not seen all the incriminating evidence yet, an open mind must remain.

The fact that the Tamerlan mother and father have both said that their boys have been "monitored" and "controlled" by the FBI for years adds a worrying aspect to this. I'm not one for rushing to conclusions without evidence, though.

Very interesting.

edit: I've since found the uncropped photo of the security guys with both bags after the explosion at the marathon. On reflection, I'm confident that the Tamerlans are indeed the guilty parties. I'm not discounting MK Ultra, though.
edit on 21-4-2013 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmpxvx
There has been pictures released of this Chris bauman who had his leg blown off, showing him already having lost a leg, he is ex military who lost his leg. He wore a prosthesis! the guy in the cowboy hat is apparently also a crisis actor. You do the math that its the actor guy helping the ex-military who identified the suspect (who already didn't have a leg)

This has been discussed in another thread. I remember replying to a statement like this before. They are different people, he is definately not a crisis actor. Do you think the 8 year old was an actor as well? 3 people died, think before you post.

There are several photos of the guy who lost his leg, and he is not the military guy. Unfortunately ATS does not like people linking to said photos, because they are graphic. Hence all I can say is that there is a lot of evidence to prove that they are 2 completely different people. Not sure who originally came up with the idea that they would be the same, but no, they are different. There are also several photos which are not graphic, taken before the blast, with his legs still intact, but since I have't got links right now, I suggest you do your own research properly. If you don't come to the conclusion that the 2 are different people, I can give you the full evidence. Snopes has also debunked this (although not everybody likes Snopes, they do usually do good research).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glowd33
Could you please provide a source.

His source is a photo collage with a military guy who lost his legs at war with a similar face to the guy who lost his leg at the marathon bombing. Photo easily available, eg. Snopes (just search, ATS censors gore).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

These photos have been discussed before. The photograph in the top right hand corner has been cropped to suggest that it was taken before the bombing. In fact, the photograph was taken after the explosion, and therefore the bag the security guard has could not have been used for the explosives.

Somebody on ATS needs to compile a list of debunked theories. Snopes has some good explanations, but is missing some important ones (such as this), some don't go deep enough, and some (eg. Family Guy) are too quick to call something a hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

Interesting theory. Is that just a possible scenario straight from your imagination, or is there some proof that leads you to believe this?

At this point in time I think the claims that the FBI was monitoring them only come from them doing investigations earlier, but IDK. After the 19 year old was found in the boat, I'm starting to think this was a whole lot smaller than initially. Its starting to look like it could have been just the two of them, with a few pipe bombs, and hand guns, without much of a plan except to bomb locations until they get caught.

I think its possible that the two of them planned on setting up explosives at MIT to blow up on Friday morning, but were discovered in the act by security/police and were forced to shoot him to protect themselves, they then realised they were in trouble and decided to flee. They hijacked a car, and planned on escaping to another state, but police caught up with them. Then the older one got killed and younger brother had no where to go, and simply hid around the area, while the police expected him to be doing something bigger. It doesn't seem like they needed any outside help to do this, just a few weapons, and home made explosives.

Another theory I have is that they planned on going on a rampage, but the older brother was killed, and the younger one didn't have the courage to do anything by himself. Nothing to me suggests that they had outside help, but I have no idea what their motives could have been. FBI either stuffed up big time, or did something very bad.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I would ask the father about the older son's (S #1, Tamerlan Tsarnaev) trip to Chechnya and Dagestan (muslim republics in the north Caucasus region of Russia).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

These photos have been discussed before. The photograph in the top right hand corner has been cropped to suggest that it was taken before the bombing. In fact, the photograph was taken after the explosion, and therefore the bag the security guard has could not have been used for the explosives.

Somebody on ATS needs to compile a list of debunked theories. Snopes has some good explanations, but is missing some important ones (such as this), some don't go deep enough, and some (eg. Family Guy) are too quick to call something a hoax.

Indeed. No conspiracy here. Found the uncropped image that proves the 'security' guys both had their bags after the explosion at the marathon:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Interesting theory. Is that just a possible scenario straight from your imagination, or is there some proof that leads you to believe this?........

I actually copied and pasted it from the comments section of one of the stories on infowars...

It seemed to have been written as if the author had inside knowledge, but lets be honest, how many people have "inside knowledge" of something, but refuse to be questioned about it.

It seems like it could be the plot to a movie, Bourne identity/enemy of the state style, but if it did happen like that and the guy told his story, who would believe them?
They would be ignored by the general public because it is TOO MUCH like a movie plot.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Indeed. No conspiracy here. Found the uncropped image that proves the 'security' guys both had their bags after the explosion at the marathon:

Surely it isnt a good idea to drop a large black backpack in a situation like this?

If these guys are supposedly well trained ex military guys, there is no way you would leave a bag unattended, even if it just had your dinner in, after a series of explosions!!

There are 2 pics of him after the explosion, one with the bag and one without, looking at them, the one without seems to be almost immediately after the explosion as he is running, and the one with the bag on must be as things have settled a bit.

My question is, where did he leave his bag as he was running away from the blast?

If i was anywhere near that sort of situation, and saw a guy drop a large black bag and start running, that would make me nervous!!

Also, at which point did he feel it was ok to stop helping people and go and retrieve his kit?

Any ex military guys i know, would go into auto pilot and start helping people writhing around on the floor with missing limbs, lets be honest, thats what they are trained to do!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
fbi false flag op, information is out there..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

The strap of the exploded backpack has silver on it if you look closely.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Not to mention he posted a link to both guys with their backpacks after the explosion...

straws + hand = clutching.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis

Not to mention he posted a link to both guys with their backpacks after the explosion...

straws + hand = clutching.

but where did he leave it (even just for a few minutes), and why did he feel the need to leave it unattended while chaos was going on around him?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
1. I watched the interview with the dad on CNN while he was in Russia. He did say that if the younger son is killed there will be consequences, he also said that if the younger son is killed you KNOW it was a set up. After the interview the reporter stated that the interview was cut short because the Russian police showed up to take the dad in for 'questioning'.
* The younger son was taken alive, but conveniently his injury prevents him from talking.
2. The mom, the dad, the lawyer aunt all say that the boys are set up. The uncle calls them 'losers' and says they got what they deserve but then the next day gives an interview saying that the older one was 'brainwashed' by a man who had recently come into the kids life. The mom says that the FBI came into their home several times since 2009 and was 'controlling' them. Language barrier? Or did she say exactly what she meant?
She also said that a year and a half ago an FBI agent told her that her sons were going to school in Boston and they were trying to prevent 'bombs from going off in the streets' as in to 'protect' her sons. Hmmm
3. I saw the press release the day before saying they were going to be doing some sort of 'bomb drill' in the area. As former law enforcement I can tell you...we would NEVER do an exercise in a crowded, urban area...and we would sure as hell NEVER do a drill DURING a huge event.
4. What happened to the 'unexploded' bomb that was recovered nearby? The story is 2 suspects, 2 bombs, lone nuts, end of story. But as it was happening they said they recovered an unexploded bomb. How many pressure cookers can you fit in a backpack and not be totally obvious?
5. There was footage of a Facebook page created at 7am as a memorial page for the victims. The bombing happened at 3pm. The page was taken down, but someone had the foresight to record it and post it on Youtube.
6. There are photos of Navy Seals at the scene. With the skull logo on their caps, khaki cargo pants. Was this a coincidence?
7. After the bombings the younger brother attended class and a party, and told his dad that he was fine and wasn't even at the marathon. Photos definitely placed him there, could it be he didn't remember? *manchurian candidate*

Fishy, fishy, fishy, fishy. I think there is a LOT more to this story than 2 lone nuts. But, as people have already posted we will probably never know the truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyvalkyrie
1. I watched the interview with the dad on CNN while he was in Russia. He did say that if the younger son is killed there will be consequences, he also said that if the younger son is killed you KNOW it was a set up. After the interview the reporter stated that the interview was cut short because the Russian police showed up to take the dad in for 'questioning'.
* The younger son was taken alive, but conveniently his injury prevents him from talking.
2. The mom, the dad, the lawyer aunt all say that the boys are set up. The uncle calls them 'losers' and says they got what they deserve but then the next day gives an interview saying that the older one was 'brainwashed' by a man who had recently come into the kids life. The mom says that the FBI came into their home several times since 2009 and was 'controlling' them. Language barrier? Or did she say exactly what she meant?
She also said that a year and a half ago an FBI agent told her that her sons were going to school in Boston and they were trying to prevent 'bombs from going off in the streets' as in to 'protect' her sons. Hmmm
3. I saw the press release the day before saying they were going to be doing some sort of 'bomb drill' in the area. As former law enforcement I can tell you...we would NEVER do an exercise in a crowded, urban area...and we would sure as hell NEVER do a drill DURING a huge event.
4. What happened to the 'unexploded' bomb that was recovered nearby? The story is 2 suspects, 2 bombs, lone nuts, end of story. But as it was happening they said they recovered an unexploded bomb. How many pressure cookers can you fit in a backpack and not be totally obvious?
5. There was footage of a Facebook page created at 7am as a memorial page for the victims. The bombing happened at 3pm. The page was taken down, but someone had the foresight to record it and post it on Youtube.
6. There are photos of Navy Seals at the scene. With the skull logo on their caps, khaki cargo pants. Was this a coincidence?
7. After the bombings the younger brother attended class and a party, and told his dad that he was fine and wasn't even at the marathon. Photos definitely placed him there, could it be he didn't remember? *manchurian candidate*

Fishy, fishy, fishy, fishy. I think there is a LOT more to this story than 2 lone nuts. But, as people have already posted we will probably never know the truth.

No doubt there were additional suspects there that have yet to be identified who set the other bombs...

FBI identifies 12 man sleeper cell linked to Tsarnaev brothers

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yea, that makes sense. The guy who is so close to his kids he lives on the other side of the planet. He knows what's up for sure. I think their father is an idiot. Whatever he has to say is worthless. He is so disconnected from those two, nothing he has to say is beneficial to us in understanding what happened.
edit on 21-4-2013 by etombo because: Crazy iphone

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The obvious response would be that its a mother and father in shock and grief. Generally though, from Arab friends looking to Western culture, there is the suspicion that the sort of stuff that we get fed through the media gets filtered pretty badly.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join