It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

If two kids can cause so much mayhem then I can't fathom how much mayhem an organised state-backed terrorist plot would cause. Sure a few people died and many were injured, but who did it and why? Why would chechans attack america when we have never bothered them before?

Not to mention the media retracted on the whole shoot-out between the culprits and the police, when it was later determined that the dead MIT cop was gunned down by two irrellevant 7-11 gangbangers who sticked up the joint. Two black males and one was wearing a cowboy hat.

It seems to me they used the two gangbangers who stuck-up the 7-11 TO FILL IN the for the boston marathon culprits who were most likely blackwater/craft professionals.

The story we have been getting thus far has more holes than swiss cheese. They probably wanted people to remain inside so that they would not have many eyewitness accounts of the cops chasing the two black suspects.

TWO GANGBANGERS CONFUSED WITH THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS. Pathetic!!
edit on 20/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

So you think two black robbers were patsies for two Chechen immigrants, who were patsies for Blackwater mercenaries? Yeah, that seems "most likely."

Guess we'll all get our turn to be patsies in this incident!
edit on 20-4-2013 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

The chechen immigrants had nothing to do with the boston bombings. They were never chased I think. Why did the media say that the two black men robbed the 7-11, shoot the MIT police officer, stole a car and ran off?

I don't know it is tooooo confusing.

Black water have been known to recruit straight out of high school. Especially since their formation and the increased funding they began receiving once they were used in the Afghanistan invasion onwards. I don't think it's out of the notion of being plausible. It's piecing together why and how that is the issue, on how this would be a plausible outcome.

All I will say is this, if the story can't be told right the first time. Then reiterated as such from then on. An entity/embodiment is in my opinion not telling the truth on the past weeks events.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Amdusias because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Scapegoats like Tripathi and Mulugeta were not publicly cleared untill they had target on Chechen brothers... why we were not informed right at the time can also be strategic move by law and enforcement to make the real subjects believe they are not in target and make them act about normally.

Nowadays Law and Enforcement have to deal with social media too and use it as a tool.
edit on 20-4-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
^ Exactly. They needed someone (with a backpack =) in the Marathon footage to blame for the FBI's MilCon planting the bombs.

They named one suspect after another, arrested them, but could not make a case.

Then they (who had been stalking Tsarnaev since he was 14, among many, many other American kids who fit their pansy criteria) kidnapped him, chemically lobotomized him, dropped him off in front of a residence with a boat, telling him to hide in the boat. He did and then they shot him in the neck and the ambulance picked him up after over 24 hours of 'looking' for him.

America happily ever after, for a bit..

/the end. I would not be surprised if Tsarnaev's outspoken aunt and/or any of her 4 prominent attorney brothers, suddenly suffer a heart attack, stroke, or fatal accident in transit.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Wasn't the MIT officer at the 7-11 OR was he somewhere else

If he was at the 7-11 then how is it possilbe the chechens shot him, rather than the black dudes who were robbing? The chechens were watching the robbery?

Who stole the car with the hostage inside? Who robbed the gasoline station afterwards?

Some of this information still hasn't come out, but my current understanding is that the MIT officer was shot down near the campus, not at the Central Square 7-11. (That seems to have been an unrelated robbery in another neighborhood).

After shooting the officer, the brothers stole the car and let the driver out at the Shell gas station.

Ok. That makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying. I still don't buy the original story because I can't see why a chechen would have an axe to grind against america, and because of the events of 9-11-2001. Somehow the big picture tells me there is something wrong with everything.

I am about 50-50 on boston.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

If he was at the 7-11 then how is it possilbe the chechens shot him, rather than the black dudes who were robbing? The chechens were watching the robbery?

Who stole the car with the hostage inside? Who robbed the gasoline station afterwards?

Some of this information still hasn't come out, but my current understanding is that the MIT officer was shot down near the campus, not at the Central Square 7-11. (That seems to have been an unrelated robbery in another neighborhood).

After shooting the officer, the brothers stole the car and let the driver out at the Shell gas station.

Ok. That makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying. I still don't buy the original story because I can't see why a chechen would have an axe to grind against america, and because of the events of 9-11-2001. Somehow the big picture tells me there is something wrong with everything.

Exactly. For this to be a clean cut case , there shouldnt be so many questions that NEED to be answered. Well i guess they dont need to be answered but im interested to see how things play out domestically and foreign

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MusicMaker

I agree with you here. I have been looking for inconsistencies from the start, and nothing has yet to really jump out at me. Sure there are a few discrepancies but that information is from the MSM which is always the case with them.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stussy123

The federal government has earned my distrust for reasons I should not be bothered to list. However since the boston bombings were rather of minor significance but exaggerated by the media and because we are dealing with local government(state and city officials) I am willing to think "outside job" possible.

9-11-2001 was false flag(inside job 100%). Even the general of all american intelligence admitted it. Bush and Cheney said missle instead of plane about pentagon. Locals in nyc said cargo plane with no windows. The videos exist on youtube.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glowd33

I agree with you here. I have been looking for inconsistencies from the start, and nothing has yet to really jump out at me. Sure there are a few discrepancies but that information is from the MSM which is always the case with them.

We'll see how this pans out in the near future. I think this event has the capability to alter a lot of reforms that are debated today. Like gun control, immigration, and NDAA.

People killed, cop shot, massive manhunt= Gun control
These "terrorists" came from Chechnya with radical ideals= Immigration
10000 cops looking for a dangerous 19 yr old dropping bombs= Drones for terrorists on US soil to reduce police casualties.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by stussy123

The federal government has earned my distrust for reasons I should not be bothered to list. However since the boston bombings were rather of minor significance but exaggerated by the media and because we are dealing with local government(state and city officials) I am willing to think "outside job" possible.

9-11-2001 was false flag(inside job 100%). Even the general of all american intelligence admitted it. Bush and Cheney said missle instead of plane about pentagon. Locals in nyc said cargo plane with no windows. The videos exist on youtube.

Im in the same yacht as you on the federal government. People dont believe they can play 9/11 all over again. Why not? 9/11 happened almost 12 years ago. Thats more than enough time for a great blockbuster movie.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Whatever is posted on this subject ATS, some sensitivity should be shown to the tragedy, people died here folks, regardless of what, who when and why, innocent people and there is no justification.

However there are massive holes in the story which I hope do get plugged and on a positive note, the quick turn around of these events will at least bring closure to the families involved which has to count for something.

But...this is worth looking into for those that are capable and willing:

1. The FBI were caught a while ago in a sting operation that they instigated from start to finish trying to entrap various people in Canada to the point where one of the guys actually complained to the authorities that he was being setup by agents.

2. The drills, everyone went on about the drills - perfectly normal thing to do in any large event and something I would expect by the local forces however what is alarming is how on the speakers 5 minutes before the bombs went off people were being repeatedly told "It's a drill, don't be alarmed" or something to that effect.

3. The props: the people in and around the event that were supposedly taking part in the drill and then some how ended up being the victim. Take the chap in the wheelchair, an Vet who was injured in the line of duty being wheeled away and no one corrected the public on the actuality of the photo (i.e. that he was just a prop but quite rightly was being wheeled away from what had become a real scenario).

4. The exact specific event occurred as the drill being carried out, the exact...think about that for those that are of a mathematical and statistical mind - here science will be bent out of shape to fit the will of the story.

5. Two popular and maybe slightly troubled guys who suddenly turn into explosive experts and are able to run rings around the police and the more advanced tactical forces.

6. Even more disturbing - if the older sibling was wearing some kind of mobile IED device and/or suicide device why the **** did the police go in gung-ho and run him over?! Not being funny but if someone said he was armed like that I would stay well away to ensure I don't make go bat-# crazy and set it off and also to not get blown to bits myself!

7. The FBI had these guys under surveillance for ages but did nothing? And those tweets, who doesn't say stuff like that, hell if they scan ATS they will find ripe material on sides of any fence black or white!

Here is what I think happened...

They were being monitored for ages, either part of some entrapment operation and/or just good patsies for a future operation.

One or both are approached under the guise of making good money if they get involved in some drill and/or movie as props.

They are told the whole event start to finish so they go in and fulfill their roles believing they will get paid well after the job, oblivious to the fact that the so called props explosives were real.

They go off, killing and injuring so many...the two would be culprits see the mayhem and realize something is wrong and probably quite quickly (too quickly for the agencies involved) workout they are being setup so leg it. They also find out the were equipped with real items and/or they happened to have stock of the weapons because they really did have extreme views which the FBI took advantage of (as they have a track record of doing).

This is just an idea...takes nothing away from the tragedy and the loss that occurred and boggles the mind that there are people out these (not these two though) who have some very twisted views of the world and are capable of writing off people just to push a cause through.

The real drama is how the media raped the story non-stop, slapped into peoples faces, stories filled with racist xenophobic overtones.

The real tragedy folks is how so many bills have been fast tracked through now, taking away any liberties Americans have or had and more tragic the systematic witch hunt of two innocent people, namely the guy Sunil (who is not even remotely a Muslim) who was a victim of false reporting and a nationwide/internet wide crowd sourced open court where he was guilty from the word go.

Add all the threats he received its not surprise and shock he is missing now for two days, either dead or on the run for nothing.

And then Salah, the 17 year old boy whose life is ruined now by the same witch hunt, made worse by the fact that an entity like the New York Times not even remotely apologizing or accepting they were the ones who instigated the whole sordid affair (the witch hunt and vilification of these individuals).

This is the real America, deeply racist, xenophobic, paranoid, schizophrenic, psychotic and completely deluded.

The sad thing, the rest of the world is becoming just like that...god help us all.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is terrorism inside the United States really from outside, or is it a stage managed production, designed to cause Americans to believe they have no choice but to surrender the Republic and accept the totalitarian rule of a new emperor, or a new Fuhrer?

Are the terrorists really a threat, or just patsies

So, here we are today. Like the Germans under a newly elected Hitler, we are being warned that a dangerous enemy threatens us, implacable, invisible, omnipresent, and invulnerable as long as our government is hamstrung by that silly old Bill of Rights.
The government continues to plead with the public for an expansion of its power and authority, to "deal with the crisis".

Remember that when thugs in the streets act in a manner clearly designed to provoke the public fear

Remember that when the President lies to you about weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I believe the official story is that the Chechens are Muslim converts...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123

Originally posted by Glowd33

We'll see how this pans out in the near future. I think this event has the capability to alter a lot of reforms that are debated today. Like gun control, immigration, and NDAA.

People killed, cop shot, massive manhunt= Gun control
These "terrorists" came from Chechnya with radical ideals= Immigration
10000 cops looking for a dangerous 19 yr old dropping bombs= Drones for terrorists on US soil to reduce police casualties.

The only thing I see wrong with that thought process is the people whom were killed, died by the bombs. The cop was shot, yes and although its unfortunate, cops die every week from related crimes. The manhunt, big on scale and publicity because it dealt with the bombers, has happened before on smaller scales. Unlike Sandy hook, and Arora I don't think there is enough juice to back a gun control measure on this. If the guns the suspects had were illegally obtained, that argument will go out of the window. Not via government, but the people who support our 2nd amendment rights. That and bombs are already illegal so..

Immigration; I thought we are more concerned with Mexican (illegal)immigrants coming into our country then others? Weren't they legally here and had been here since 2002? (I'll try and find a source for this, but it was what I heard) As far as I know we don't have a problem with immigrants, our country is founded on it. (Unless you are just saying they will somehow make a case of it to back an agenda)

Lastly, looking for the 19yr old. To me that seems odd. Unless this kid(which his family swears up and down that he rescued kittens and babies from raging infernos on a regular basis) had some sort of military training or above your run of the mil weapons experience, to elude cops and engage in a fire fight, is one lucky guy to get away alive. Which to me I call bull on. I understand they wanted to keep him alive, but at the same time why so many police, equipment, and resources for one KID. I guess with the last bit, it could be used for more fuel to support NDAA.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

that was well written OG
star that
and of course the fbi has stung it self at the world trade center bombing
similar picture as you painted in your post
also
sybil edmunds 911
able danger
etc
dont forget the nazis false flags as well
time after time
I wonder how many times will it take before it it really is "never again"?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Whatever is posted on this subject ATS, some sensitivity should be shown to the tragedy, people died here folks, regardless of what, who when and why, innocent people and there is no justification.
However there are massive holes in the story which I hope do get plugged and on a positive note, the quick turn around of these events will at least bring closure to the families involved which has to count for something.
But...this is worth looking into for those that are capable and willing:
1. The FBI were caught a while ago in a sting operation that they instigated from start to finish trying to entrap various people in Canada to the point where one of the guys actually complained to the authorities that he was being setup by agents.
2. The drills, everyone went on about the drills - perfectly normal thing to do in any large event and something I would expect by the local forces however what is alarming is how on the speakers 5 minutes before the bombs went off people were being repeatedly told "It's a drill, don't be alarmed" or something to that effect.
3. The props: the people in and around the event that were supposedly taking part in the drill and then some how ended up being the victim. Take the chap in the wheelchair, an Vet who was injured in the line of duty being wheeled away and no one corrected the public on the actuality of the photo (i.e. that he was just a prop but quite rightly was being wheeled away from what had become a real scenario).
4. The exact specific event occurred as the drill being carried out, the exact...think about that for those that are of a mathematical and statistical mind - here science will be bent out of shape to fit the will of the story.
5. Two popular and maybe slightly troubled guys who suddenly turn into explosive experts and are able to run rings around the police and the more advanced tactical forces.
6. Even more disturbing - if the older sibling was wearing some kind of mobile IED device and/or suicide device why the **** did the police go in gung-ho and run him over?! Not being funny but if someone said he was armed like that I would stay well away to ensure I don't make go bat-# crazy and set it off and also to not get blown to bits myself!
7. The FBI had these guys under surveillance for ages but did nothing? And those tweets, who doesn't say stuff like that, hell if they scan ATS they will find ripe material on sides of any fence black or white!
Here is what I think happened...
They were being monitored for ages, either part of some entrapment operation and/or just good patsies for a future operation.
One or both are approached under the guise of making good money if they get involved in some drill and/or movie as props.
They are told the whole event start to finish so they go in and fulfill their roles believing they will get paid well after the job, oblivious to the fact that the so called props explosives were real.
They go off, killing and injuring so many...the two would be culprits see the mayhem and realize something is wrong and probably quite quickly (too quickly for the agencies involved) workout they are being setup so leg it. They also find out the were equipped with real items and/or they happened to have stock of the weapons because they really did have extreme views which the FBI took advantage of (as they have a track record of doing).
This is just an idea...takes nothing away from the tragedy and the loss that occurred and boggles the mind that there are people out these (not these two though) who have some very twisted views of the world and are capable of writing off people just to push a cause through.
The real drama is how the media raped the story non-stop, slapped into peoples faces, stories filled with racist xenophobic overtones.
The real tragedy folks is how so many bills have been fast tracked through now, taking away any liberties Americans have or had and more tragic the systematic witch hunt of two innocent people, namely the guy Sunil (who is not even remotely a Muslim) who was a victim of false reporting and a nationwide/internet wide crowd sourced open court where he was guilty from the word go.
Add all the threats he received its not surprise and shock he is missing now for two days, either dead or on the run for nothing.
And then Salah, the 17 year old boy whose life is ruined now by the same witch hunt, made worse by the fact that an entity like the New York Times not even remotely apologizing or accepting they were the ones who instigated the whole sordid affair (the witch hunt and vilification of these individuals).
This is the real America, deeply racist, xenophobic, paranoid, schizophrenic, psychotic and completely deluded.
The sad thing, the rest of the world is becoming just like that...god help us all.

Yes, I just quoted your post in it's entirety. A Phenomenal compilation of the vast majority of our questions and concerns-
Everyone Please Read!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

Thank you but I don't deserve the praise, I simply took a step back away from the chaos around me, people can do the same (and there are some great minds on ATS that can do a better job).
edit on 20-4-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Re point 6,
They're saying the brother ran him over when he fled.
Don't know how true that is but that's what they're saying. Just heard it again on CNN, and that's what killed him.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Mother & Father Of Boston Bombing Suspects Speak Out!

www.youtube.com...

They were watching Tsaranaev brothers, there were way too many FBI agents around with the 'punisher' logo at their hats, snipers on the roofs etc.
Open your eyes people! They could frame ANY of YOU at any time and media would make you look like a terrorist just like that.
macek67

The latest revelations about the Boston
bombings is that two young Chechen
brothers were behind the attacks, with
the eldest killed by law enforcement
and the younger brother still at large,
causing the entire city of Boston to be
on lock-down for the entire day. This,
amid affirmations by their parents in
Russia that the brothers had been
followed by the FBI for years and that
they had been totally framed.
Ben Swann of FoxNews' Cincinnati affiliate
station is like a breath of fresh air, in the
mainstream news media: he actually tells
it like it is.
Swann says that dozens of times since 9/11,
that the FBI has recruited, trained and then
taken down suspected terrorists before they
could carry out their plot. Swann asks: "Is
the practice of the FBI's creating terror plots,
only to break them up before they can actually
happen really making us safer? Is that what
happened what happened here [in Boston]?"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

The bottom video is telling me, that the FBI is engaging in irresponsible
mischief, risking american lives to the point that we are being killed.
Why ? I think that's obvious.
So here again the Feds obviously don't give a damn about american
lives. Another strong indication that Obama doesn't give a crap about
american lives either. So goes the push for tougher gun legislation
that only effects the people who are law abiding. We're going to see
martial law as someone on ATS predicted by the summer. At this
rate any way.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Its very easy, they were recorded with backpacks entering the area, and then there is a picture of one of them leaving the area without the back pack , its a dead give away, they did it, no conspiracy here, they also kept the second suspect alive, if they were really setup by the secret service, TRUST ME they will have kill him in that boat.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join