It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Needless to say my children have grown up to be hard working law abiding citzens and I set the example.

Ok, so imagine right now that your your childrens' faces were shown on the media as wanted over a major terrorist attack that just happened. What would you say when the media came asking about your feelings?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Because they are fantatics. Dont people know what radical or fantatic means yet?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I don't think that they were innocent yet the discrepancies
suggest that there is more to the story than what we are being told.
I'm sure the bomber's girl friend can shed light on the matter, we
need to hear her side of the story. (although I heard she was arrested too)
My theory is that the brothers were being paid to do this knowingly.
Also their contempt if any would be toward Russia NOT u.s.
if they were truly 'Chechen',
this is what makes me think that they are Russian . . .agents . . .
I would also investigate their uncle for any affiliation to
security companies who are bidding for american contracts !
(motive for the bombing)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I think there's enough evidence, eye witnesses and their violent reactions during the car chase that these two boys were involved in the bombings. What's perplexing is many of their American friends and co-workers have said nothing but good things about these boys. You have to ask yourself, what kind of brainwashing can turn these two boys into killers who would also put their own lives in danger?

The uncle of these boys strongly condemned their murderous acts, so it's hard to believe these two boys came from a family who were radicalized Muslims. The father and aunt can't believe they did this, but most parents and those relatives close to these boys would probably react the same if their kids or nephews never showed any kind of contempt for non-Muslims.

I think we will later find out that there is a direct connection to a group who radicalized these boys. Having apprehended the second brother without killing him, will give us more insight into the mind and brain washing techniques people undergo to become terrorists.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I hear that excuse a few times per year.

What excuse do you have for Adam Lanza shootings
at Sandy Hook elementary school ?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by randyvs

Because they are fantatics. Dont people know what radical or fantatic means yet?

Just believing what the MSM says when one knows they fabricate and spin just about everything,
is kind a fanatical. But anyway, the question in my reply, was already speaking to your retort in the first place.
So you're putting the cart in front of the horse.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It is also good to take the fact that the MSM do spin stories and that govt does occasionally do stuff and then amplify that on ATS and everything done by anyone is govt secret ops, cover-ups, and lies. The problem is after a while you all begin to believe it.

The truth is sometimes people do crazy stuff and in this case, this is one of them.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
What if, just spit balling here and maybe someone beat me to it, but what if these boys were asked to help in a mock bombing drill and had no idea of what was going on. The FBI had a info on the older brother and had at one point believed he was an extremist, what better patsy, A local person you can dupe into "helping" that fits a predefined profile to help cover your tracks. You give the boys fake bombs just in case they decide to open the bags and look tell them to make the drop all the while you have real bombers watching the drop points and when both decoys are in location near real bombs you set them off. Your drill participants will be on camera in the blast area with bags and most likely wont hide their faces because its just a drill. I know tin hat stuff and wish their would be some way to either prove or disprove I don't care which but it will never happen.

As far as the shooting with the cops what would you do at nineteen if you had just been blamed for a terrorist act in America. I also watched a lot of the videos I could find and never saw anything showing any bombs or improvised grenades they were speaking of. I will not deny the shooting I am sure that happened but if I was in a position were I had been framed for a Government conspiracy I wouldn't go to the cops either. Not saying it is true just throwing things out there.
edit on 20-4-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: Added substance

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by boncho

Not sure about this but I heard on the radio today that father also said that if his son was killed that there was going to terrible consequences.

Got home and scoured the web and Tv yet found nothing about that comment by the suspected terrorists father.

I think the uncle said that these two kids had bought shame on to his brother's family and therefore there would be terrible consequences for his brother's family in Chechyna. The uncle did not like these kids either and had not spoken to them since 2006/2007. They do not listen to their family.

That makes lot of sense. THats the way they think in that part of the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I bet this is a way for america to set up shop in chechnya nice and close to their enemy, ww3 is coming soon my friends and the players are positioning their pieces

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I think there's enough evidence, eye witnesses and their violent reactions during the car chase that these two boys were involved in the bombings.

Lets not forget though, there were two individuals in that car, and one of them was killed as a result.

Then, what seems like an injured and scared teenager went and hid in a boat.

I've been looking at the opinions of these guys, and the things that everyone has been saying about them - people who actually knew them - and I am getting the impression of an easily led kid looking up to his increasingly extreme brother.

Everyone who knew the kid is saying they cannot believe that he would be capable of something like this. None of them are suggesting he was strange in any way, or ever expressed any extremist opinions. That tells me he's an impressionable kid who was influenced by someone, and I'm betting it was his older brother, someone he presumably adored and admired.

No one can really know until we are able to learn more about the kid and his thoughts and opinions on things. But lets remember that he's not long out of high school, people who knew him and grew up with him are not talking about someone they last saw twenty years ago. They're talking about a young man they feel they know, and his actions have seemingly completely shocked them to the point of barely believing it's even possible.

I trust the opinions and judgements of people who actually knew them, more than I trust analysts, reporters and gossipers. And from all those comments about him, I'm willing to bet he was influenced in some way into doing this by his older brother.

That doesn't make him innocent of course, but I think people should consider all of this in the process rather than simply taking the easy option.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
1. Set up by whom ?
2. Wich secret service ?
3. "My sons are PRACTICING muslims" says enough......PRACTICE THEY DID for sure....

It is compulsory for muslims to conquer the world either by faith or by force (violence).
Read the quran folks.....(If they die in combat, they go to "heaven" where a bunch of beatuiful prostitutes (huris) etc. wait for them....

And of course if caught it is always the others (infidels/FBI-CIA etc.) fault.

Aberrant, absurd.

This world is a criminal asylum.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"practicing muslims" and "law abiding citizens* ????
Wich law does he mean ?
As "practicing" muslims they can only abide the quran (sharia law).

sick sick foolhouse

We can only hope that we finally wake up.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yea the SS and other gov agencies are all together to setup these 2 young men for their own agenda. They manipulated the video of them placing the bombs at the scene, the video of them robbing the store, the dash cam of them shooting the officers,the dash cam of the police chase and them shooting/tossing Bombs out the car window and then of course the video of him hiding in the boat. Yea the Government must of set these 2 innocents up for these horrific acts!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
no doubt in my mind these guys were not put up to it by the US, and they were up to it.
we have seen many a normal person commit things like this in modern times, so misguided its unbelievable, OK so I am thinking they have their reasons which they no doubt thought were compelling but this is not way to make a statement.

people have been saying these kind of acts are coming and worse. not sure how you can call it scare mongering when it is a reality, imagine if they had a bigger bomb.

I would think either the papa has an idea why they did it (maybe his church are radical) or he was just trying to focus blame away.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that no one on this thread has any idea what was in the thoughts of either of these guys when they did what they did Monday. I'm also going to go even further and suggest that no one that the younger guy hung out with in high school has any idea either.

As far as the Secret Service or FBI or CIA or Illuminati Overlords having any reason for blowing off two crude bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon....where's the after-event marketing push? Immediately after the 9/11 attacks, we got blitzed with the new "War on Terror", which morphed quickly to include The Patriot Act, The Dept of Homeland Security, Operation Iraqi Freedom, 16 new private sector, government funded intelligence agencies, the TSA, and trillions of Treasury dollars down a rat hole. The reason for the 9/11 attacks was really obvious and really aggressively imposed on all of us.

So, what's the big reason for this attack?

My only immediate thought - when the bombings happened - was that the same *ssholes who have the pounds of Anthrax still hanging over our heads decided to "punish" the Obama Admin for allowing the Bush Tax Cuts to expire for the top tier on January 1st, with a small show of terror on Tax Day - in Boston, (Boston Tea Party) for extra emphasis. But then, I always follow the money when something significant happens, and have always assumed that there's been a lot more happening behind the public displays between the senders and the receivers since the 9/11 attacks and all the insanity that's become our "new normal" ever since.

Hell, even the WikiLeaks thing died off quickly once it became clear that the data dump targeting the banksters (spring of 2011) wasn't going to happen - suggesting that WikiLeaks was the US government's attempt at fighting back against the International "private sector" in the high stakes war that's been raging since those planes hit their targets on 9/11.

The bottom line in any professional world-class terror attack is the after-event marketing impact, and in this case - so far, at least - there isn't any after-event marketing impact that's obvious or even apparent. In the Middle East areas, the marketing impact is pretty clear - "stay here and your stay here will be violent and dangerous". That's easy to understand and there's no need for a press release. Attacks in this country have to be followed up with a succinct and clearly defined marketing message - like when the defense industry hit us on 9/11, with the message that we need to start spending big again on national defense. The interests and concerns within this society are much too diverse and ill-defined for a terror attack to be worthwhile without the obvious marketing campaign to make that attack mean something - message-wise - for the attacked.

And this is why there aren't many such terror attacks in this country. 9/11 was unique in the annals of recent history terror attacks, in that the after-event marketing was so clear and disciplined when compared to all other terror attacks. It was also the most successful terror attack, netting trillions for the attacker (so far). The Middle East attacks are obvious, as are the SE Asia attacks and the Sub-Asia attacks. "Get out of our local region or watch innocent people die as a result of your refusal to leave" - with the hope that the majority of locals will drive you out to get the attacks to stop. The Boston Marathon bombings don't make any sense in that there's no after-event marketing effort, and certainly no after-event marketing effort being launched by the US government.

Then again, this has been one hell of a busy news week, and most folks never noticed the gun control vote in the Senate that killed off even basic background checks - even with the Newtown Families making the rounds all week - which, if I were a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, I'd be looking at really suspiciously. All this Boston Marathon stuff knocked all that NRA-Newtown-Senate-gun control bill news news and commentary right off the front pages across the entire country.

Hell, maybe we should be looking hard at the NRA for luring in the older brother here? Those GOP lawmakers needed some cover, especially given the outrage over Newtown and the fact that the background check bill polled positive at over 90%.

Hmmmm
edit on 4/20/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

pretty much speaks for itself

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by trenck

love your hate mongering post, really shows how much you know about islam.Islam Condemns Violence
Islam considers all life forms as sacred. However, the sanctity of human life is accorded a special place. The first and the foremost basic right of a human being is the right to live. The Glorious Quran says:

Quran 5:32

“…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

Such is the value of a single human life, that the Quran equates the taking of even one human life unjustly, with killing all of humanity. Thus, the Quran prohibits homicide in clear terms. The taking of a criminal’s life by the state in order to administer justice is required to uphold the rule of law, and the peace and security of the society. Only a proper and competent court can decide whether an individual has forfeited his right to life by disregarding the right to life and peace of other human beings.

Islam enjoins upon all Muslims to work actively to maintain the balance in which God created everything. Terrorizing the civilian population can never be termed as jihad and can never be reconciled with the teachings of Islam.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Since we know that the FBI questioned the oldest brother back in 2011 about possible ties to extremists, did they drop the ball or did they decide to let it play out as long as they could to see who all might possibly be involved?

The boys' mother says that the FBI told her that they knew her oldest son was being led by extremists online and she thought the FBI had been monitoring him for a few years. She couldn't understand how they wouldn't have known about the Boston plan if they were indeed monitoring him like they told her they were.

The oldest son spent six months in Russia from Jan - July 2012 before returning back to the states.

Did the FBI drop the ball or let it play out to see how far they were willing to go?

Or is the mother a liar? Apparently there's a warrant out for her arrest here in the states for shoplifting $1,600 worth of merchandise last year while she was here.

I'm guessing we'll never know how much the FBI really had on the oldest son and how close they had been tracking him.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Here is an interview with the parents in Russia.

rt.com...

Sorry if this link has already been posted here, I did not see it as i scrolled though.
So much about this event is so strange and makes one wonder the true motive to kill people at an athletic event. All so weird and quite a mystery.
A 19 year old boy, an honor student and US Citizen. So sad think this young man could have been involved with something so heinous.
Even worse to think the boy may be wrongly accused.
It is all so sad.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join