It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig

Well speeding is not a criminal offense. It is a civil infraction. Even if I believed everyone violated the speed limit (which I don't) I wouldn't see them as a criminal because it is not a criminal offense. Next arguement please.

So you don't carry a gun when doing traffic stops?
Since obviously, you don't treat any of them as potential criminals there would be no reason to suspect....
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

So you disagree with the antitrust lawsuits over a hundred years ago?

Or you favor monopolies?

You sound highly in favor of allowing one person to control the whole world's media, as long as they also have the money to back their godhood?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is nothing but a martial law test run. IMO, all these events (bombings, MIT shooting) have been orchestrated towards this effect and now the media is applying the fear factor towards the general populace.

All of this for a 19 year old pansy? Really?
I'm with ya op.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Take what rights away specifically? The right to own backpacks and duffel bags?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by cavscout11cav

So you disagree with the antitrust lawsuits over a hundred years ago?

Or you favor monopolies?

You sound highly in favor of allowing one person to control the whole world's media, as long as they also have the money to back their godhood?

No, but CNN and Fox are not the only news source. If someone wants to buy up news sources then good for him. Its a problem when that person limits creation of new sources of news reporting.
But be careful what you wish for on the truth. ATS can be considered a News Source and guess what, there are lies here. Look at the size of the hoax thread. Thats just the ones that have been proven

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
This is nothing but a martial law test run. IMO, all these events (bombings, MIT shooting) have been orchestrated towards this effect and now the media is applying the fear factor towards the general populace.

All of this for a 19 year old pansy? Really?
I'm with ya op.

Thanks TrueMessiah for the comment.

If it isn't a martial law test run, I don't know what it is!
Cupcakes and picnics in the flowers I guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Take what rights away specifically? The right to own backpacks and duffel bags?

The right to walk down the street without having to show papers.
Just as a starter.
I could list all my rights if I need to but every single one is under threat by the control-freaks encroachment.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
At this point it's starting to look like Keystone Cops.

What are they going house to house of all his Facebook friends???

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So I just want to hear it from you. You think that there is no way that this is what it is? There is no possiblitiy for this to be 2 people who placed a bomb and law enforcement is responding in a way they think will prevent loss of life.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
So I just want to hear it from you. You think that there is no way that this is what it is? There is no possiblitiy for this to be 2 people who placed a bomb and law enforcement is responding in a way they think will prevent loss of life.

I never denied any possibilities of it being a real terrorist attack or anything like that.

I attacked the hard-liner fascist mentality of using military tactics and psychological propaganda against the common civilian populace.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24

Yeah but the Keystone Cops had billy clubs...

These cops have high powered weaponry.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

That doesn't make any sense. Should I take my gun out of the holster everytime I do a traffic stop or walk into the gas station to get a drink?

There are people in this world that want to kill and harm me as a cop and innocent people. Should I not be ready at any given moment to protect them and myself?

Just because I am prepared for anything doesn't mean I think everyone is a criminal.

Do you carry concealed or even own a gun? If you do then you're being a hypocrite. I could just as easily say you think everyone is a potential criminal.
edit on 19-4-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yeah because those .223/.556 AR 15's that the police are using which civilans can also own are the epitome of high powered weaponry.

Don't get me wrong if the government starts to push us police officers federal or local to carry M249's, AR 15's equipped with M203's and humvees with .50's attached I will see that as a huge problem. Until then......

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I never denied any possibilities of it being a real terrorist attack or anything like that.

I attacked the hard-liner fascist mentality of using military tactics and psychological propaganda against the common civilian populace.

Ok good, to me it could be either,but havent seen any proof to discredit that this is what it is.

Well the military tactics are tried and true to a hostile environment. I dont knock them for using them.

On a side note, I just realized the irony of your picture being the USS Iowa, one of the most dominant icons of military fire power and show of US dominance

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That doesn't make any sense. Should I take my gun out of the holster everytime I do a traffic stop or walk into the gas station to get a drink?

There are people in this world that want to kill and harm me as a cop and innocent people. Should I not be ready at any given moment to protect them and myself?

Just because I am prepared for anything doesn't mean I think everyone is a criminal.

Do you carry concealed or even own a gun? If you do then you're being a hypocrite. I could just easily say you think everyone is a potential criminal.

I don't like how you ignore the fact police as a matter of policy misuse power to harm people and then use the badge as a liability shield to escape any charges of wrongdoing. *All in the name of profit*

And I detest that policy you guys have about lying on the stand all the time. I know you all do it.
Dorner flipped out because he wouldn't lie for the team and look what happened to him.

But hey lying for money, it's all good right?
Wrong, it's all bad.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well the military tactics are tried and true to a hostile environment. I dont knock them for using them.

Because to YOU, Boston is a 'Hostile Environment' (that's the cop in you speaking, that civilian hating part of your brain they programmed into you during training).

To me, a Free American, Boston is NOT a hostile Environment, it's a nice beautiful city and it's a shame yall quasi-soldiers think it's cool to play with guns on the street to act all tough but I think it's sick and hard core Nazi in it's ideology.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Do you carry concealed or even own a gun? If you do then you're being a hypocrite. I could just easily say you think everyone is a potential criminal.

I don't like how you ignore the fact police as a matter of policy misuse power to harm people and then use the badge as a liability shield to escape any charges of wrongdoing. *All in the name of profit*

And I detest that policy you guys have about lying on the stand all the time. I know you all do it.
Dorner flipped out because he wouldn't lie for the team and look what happened to him.

But hey lying for money, it's all good right?
Wrong, it's all bad.

Ah I see what you did there. Nice deflection.

Wow. You are unreal. I don't like the fact that you paint with such a broad brush. I don't like how you place me in a group that I do not belong in. I don't like how without evidence you bash me.

Never did I deny that certain police officers have violated people's constitutional rights. I speak out against corrupt police all the time. However that is a minority. I wouldn't even consider them police officers.

You are unreal man. Again show me the policies where it says we must lie and violate the constitution.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yeah because those .223/.556 AR 15's that the police are using which civilans can also own are the epitome of high powered weaponry.

Don't get me wrong if the government starts to push us police officers federal or local to carry M249's, AR 15's equipped with M203's and humvees with .50's attached I will see that as a huge problem. Until then......

Police can get m203s , armored IFV with 50 cals, RIGHT NOW.

Where have you been??

I don't know if they can get LMGs like a m249 but I bet they can.

It's all over the internet from a basic google search.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Because to YOU, Boston is a 'Hostile Environment' (that's the cop in you speaking, that civilian hating part of your brain they programmed into you during training).

To me, a Free American, Boston is NOT a hostile Environment, it's a nice beautiful city and it's a shame yall quasi-soldiers think it's cool to play with guns on the street to act all tough but I think it's sick and hard core Nazi in it's ideology.

you do realize that the older brother had a suicide vest strapped on right?....and pipe bombs were used, and guns were used...so what kind of weapons would you carry?...maybe a wooden baton?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if they used the above to make the bombs.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join