It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Because to YOU, Boston is a 'Hostile Environment' (that's the cop in you speaking, that civilian hating part of your brain they programmed into you during training).

To me, a Free American, Boston is NOT a hostile Environment, it's a nice beautiful city and it's a shame yall quasi-soldiers think it's cool to play with guns on the street to act all tough but I think it's sick and hard core Nazi in it's ideology.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

You're talking as if Boston is going to stay in this current state - that's ridiculous. This is a response to an event - these are special circumstances - Boston will once again be the same Boston over time (and perhaps come back stronger). All this "oh, they're taking away my rights" crap is ridiculous and selfish.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
At this point it's starting to look like Keystone Cops.

What are they going house to house of all his Facebook friends???

Yeah but the Keystone Cops had billy clubs...

These cops have high powered weaponry.

Yeah because those .223/.556 AR 15's that the police are using which civilans can also own are the epitome of high powered weaponry.

Don't get me wrong if the government starts to push us police officers federal or local to carry M249's, AR 15's equipped with M203's and humvees with .50's attached I will see that as a huge problem. Until then......

Police can get m203s , armored IFV with 50 cals, RIGHT NOW.

Where have you been??

I don't know if they can get LMGs like a m249 but I bet they can.

It's all over the internet from a basic google search.

I haven't seen any departments with m203's or armored vehicles with 50's mounted. I know for a fact where I am from we don't have them.

That being said anyone can get a m203 or a 50.

Update: You are right I did find one article from 2008 where a Sheriff's department in South Carolina had a mounted belt feed 50 cal.

That I agree is overkill and they should not have that. I wonder if they still do.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Because to YOU, Boston is a 'Hostile Environment' (that's the cop in you speaking, that civilian hating part of your brain they programmed into you during training).

To me, a Free American, Boston is NOT a hostile Environment, it's a nice beautiful city and it's a shame yall quasi-soldiers think it's cool to play with guns on the street to act all tough but I think it's sick and hard core Nazi in it's ideology.

Not all of Boston, but at the time of the bombs that was hostile, at the shootings last night that was hostile, at the what I believe is a standoff that is hostile. The cops arent locking down all of Boston, it is blocked off at a specific area where they believe he is.

Im not a cop, Im a paramedic. I treat people not shoot people. I run in with bandages and oxygen, not guns

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

You're talking as if Boston is going to stay in this current state - that's ridiculous. This is a response to an event - these are special circumstances - Boston will once again be the same Boston over time (and perhaps come back stronger). All this "oh, they're taking away my rights" crap is ridiculous and selfish.

And the Reichstag fire was just an event.
The ensuing security state was only going to last for a short while to straighten everything out...

But what happened? Oh yeah, the power tripping fascists didn't want to relinquish their newly found powers over everyone else, it was too tempting to resist.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I agree, tha APC with the .50 cal is in Columbia SC where I live. It is overkill, but on a side note the .50 cal is "justified by the sheriff" as a means to assist Fort Jackson which has a large weapon storage, large armored vehicle pool, and mostly a training base with small components of active full time soldiers. They still have it but dont ever use it except parades
edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: typos

edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The Reichstag Fire Decree suspended most civil liberties in Germany[6] and was used by the Nazis to ban publications not considered "friendly" to the Nazi cause.

Wiki link

Just fyi.
History does repeat itself, although each time it varies in specifics.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The Reichstag Fire Decree suspended most civil liberties in Germany[6] and was used by the Nazis to ban publications not considered "friendly" to the Nazi cause.

Wiki link

Just fyi.

Look muzzle I agree with you. I agree that some parts of our government are out of control. I also believe that anything is possible when it comes to the government, foreign or domestic. I wouldn't put anything past them. People are capable of incredibly heinous things.

However I just can't agree with the way you view all police officers as jack booted thugs. That would be like me thinking all teachers are bad because some have sexually assaulted students. Or all military members are bad because a few may have killed innocent people.

However this is America and you have every right to your opinion. I would never try to take that away from you.
edit on 19-4-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

Im not a cop, Im a paramedic. I treat people not shoot people. I run in with bandages and oxygen, not guns

I apologize than sir.

I mistook this comment you made:

Anything military grade.

I carried a 9 mm pistol at one time in the army. I guess that is military grade....Disarm all the cops

You said "I" and then as the sarcastic zing, said disarm all cops. I thought you were saying you were a cop in this, my bad.
Simple mis translation.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The ensuing security state was only going to last for a short while to straighten everything out...

But what happened? Oh yeah, the power tripping fascists didn't want to relinquish their newly found powers over everyone else, it was too tempting to resist.

And with that, I'm out. The US is far from pre-WWII Germany. That's just ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No problem Muzzle.

Well Im gone for a bit, need to go shopping

Muzzle.....its been fun discussing this, I agree to disagree

Torquey...thanks for what you do. Keep up the hard work. Dont go shooting people for speeding now

See ya all later

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Wiki link

Just fyi.

Look muzzle I agree with you. I agree that some parts of our government are out of control. I also believe that anything is possible when it comes to the government foreign or domestic. I wouldn't put anything past them. People are capable of incredibly heinous things.

However I just can't agree with the way you view all police officers as jack booted thugs. However this is America and you have every right to your opinion. I would never try to take that away from you.

I didn't want to treat them that way, but their policies and their attitudes force this harsh response.

Things aren't perfect and I'll be damned if I didn't demand improvements.
It will improve everyone's lives not just mine, it's a living standards issue.

I cannot accept 50% freedom, or even 75% freedom.

If you were really a cop than you know things are ultra screwed up on the inside of the force and that comes from the top and you either take orders or go put in your welfare application.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No problem Muzzle.

Well Im gone for a bit, need to go shopping

Muzzle.....its been fun discussing this, I agree to disagree

Torquey...thanks for what you do. Keep up the hard work. Dont go shooting people for speeding now

See ya all later

No thanks for what you do! At times I wish I would of became a paramedic or a fire fighter. It would be nice not to be bashed on a daily basis. It's like a second job trying to defend my job. However I can not stand the sight of compound fractures and fire scares me... So yeah no career change coming for me anytime soon....

PS Don't spend too much money shopping.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Apply simple logic my friends.
See, historically the way to treat terrorists is to never give into their demands and never grant unreasonable publicity to them. This way there is no incentive to commit terrorism acts for political gain.

However on our MSM, what do we have?

TERROR-MONGERING.
HYPE
MISINFORMATION
FEAR-MONGERING

The pure simple fact that the Mainstream Media is pushing this so hard, with all caps and bold letters, is giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Maybe the MSM is in cahoots with them ?

Boston apparently has become a quasi-police state with hysteria and fear running amok, if I were to believe the way the MSM presents it. Did I say Quasi Police state? I meant FULL BLOWN police state.

They are wearing military gear, have military grade weaponry, and have armored vehicles with air support.
That's the Military operating as if they were Police in the USA, and that's prohibited according to our founding principles.

I don't care that your paper says you are a cop, your gear and weapons say you are a totalitarian military man here to squash my nation and it's liberty. Sadly you officers fail to realize this most simple fact.

There is no more Law of this Land, there is only chaos, ignorance, and insanity.

State-Sponsored Terror on your State-Sponsored TV
Welcome to the New World Dis-Order folks.

Whatever happens with this terrorism:
1) NEVER give up your Liberties
2) NEVER agree to go to war over it
3) SPEAK OUT against the fascists and totalitarian/authoritarian agenda.

You are being brainwashed by the TV.
Turn it off. Step away and sever the chains that bind you in slavery to this system of fear which is being used to manipulate and control you.

Nice to see an OP that calls a spade a spade, instead of all the PC calls for self-censorship that are completely unwarranted, especially on a site like this.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Wiki link

Just fyi.

Look muzzle I agree with you. I agree that some parts of our government are out of control. I also believe that anything is possible when it comes to the government foreign or domestic. I wouldn't put anything past them. People are capable of incredibly heinous things.

However I just can't agree with the way you view all police officers as jack booted thugs. However this is America and you have every right to your opinion. I would never try to take that away from you.

I didn't want to treat them that way, but their policies and their attitudes force this harsh response.

Things aren't perfect and I'll be damned if I didn't demand improvements.
It will improve everyone's lives not just mine, it's a living standards issue.

I cannot accept 50% freedom, or even 75% freedom.

If you were really a cop than you know things are ultra screwed up on the inside of the force and that comes from the top and you either take orders or go put in your welfare application.

If I was really a cop?! You just don't give up man do you? Yes some things are screwed up in all branches of the government. Things are screwed up with people and the world in general. Morals and ethics are completely flushed down the toilet with some people.

However I don't judge entire groups of people based on anything. Their job, their skin color, their religon it doesn't matter to me. Perhaps that's what makes a good police offier. An Oath Keeper. Even though according to you they don't exist.

But to think every cop in every agency is having problems is just not true. Can I ask, what do you do for a living?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

And with that, I'm out. The US is far from pre-WWII Germany. That's just ridiculous.

Not really. We are just nicer to Jewish people that's about the only real major difference.

We have a bigger prison population than Germany did.
We debate what rights should be suspended daily on a national level.
We go to war constantly, hell even more so than the Germans did.
We worship the state, and believe everything our propaganda says.
We single out specific groups in society and ostracize /demonize them any time they threaten the system.
Our police officers cannot be trusted, they plant evidence and lie on the stand constantly and use violence unfairly on suspects before they ever get a trial.
We spend more money on war than social uplift.
And we think our "American nationality" is a superior group to all other nations, just like the Nazis did.

US has Highest Incarceration rate in world

That's per capita and per overall number.

Did you just say we aren't anything like Nazi Germany?
Wow you are living in fantasy land!
This is eerily parallel to Nazi Germany, so much so we could call it the Fourth Reich.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't think posters realize that when they stray from opinions on opinions to any sort of personal and/or ad hominem attack with loaded, negative language with words such as "ridiculous", other legitimate posters will mark them as possible disinfo agents, for this is a typical disinfo tactic, using loaded, emotionally charged words such as this.

I'm not saying the above poster is a disinfo agent, just could be construed as one. Let's stay away from the negative personal attacks, emotionally charged negative language and/or negative connotations.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Not really. We are just nicer to Jewish people that's about the only real major difference.

We have a bigger prison population than Germany did.
We debate what rights should be suspended daily on a national level.
We go to war constantly, hell even more so than the Germans did.
We worship the state, and believe everything our propaganda says.
We single out specific groups in society and ostracize /demonize them any time they threaten the system.
Our police officers cannot be trusted, they plant evidence and lie on the stand constantly and use violence unfairly on suspects before they ever get a trial.
We spend more money on war than social uplift.
And we think our "American nationality" is a superior group to all other nations, just like the Nazis did.

US has Highest Incarceration rate in world

That's per capita and per overall number.

Did you just say we aren't anything like Nazi Germany?
Wow you are living in fantasy land!
This is eerily parallel to Nazi Germany, so much so we could call it the Fourth Reich.

Uh pot meet keetle. Are you not singling out a specific group ie the police?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

If you are a police officer and admit improvements can be made, why aren't you out trying to make those improvements?

Why are you here trying to convince me I am wrong about this assessment of Boston being a defacto martial law operation?

It seems to me your priorities are messed up.
Innocents are suffering as we speak.

Go tell your boss to stop setting quotas for tickets, and stop covering up the crimes other officers commit, and all that jazz. After you successfully fix the problems, I will stop making threads about them.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Don't forget also that the State Department and US military for the most part exist to support the corporate globalist agenda, as the corporate behemoths in pre-war Germany were supposed to be the real puppet-masters behind Hilter, until they lost control of him when he made the independent decision to invade Russia.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

No it's not pot meet kettle.

I said demonize them based on their threatening the system.

Cops aren't demonized for threatening the system, they are demonized for using threats of violence to enforce an unjust system upon innocents.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join