Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 2
121
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija


I know the acts of terrorism over the last 20 years were horrific. I am not trying to minimalize them.


I agree arbitrary murder is horrific in all of it's forms, regardless of the purpose or cause.

But we should be trying very hard to minimalize the social effects of terrorism.
Because the goal of the terrorist, is to maximize those social effects.

See they put that doublethink into our heads, by using GUILT and FEAR as the pivot.
You felt guilty for wanting to minimalize it, because you felt it detracted from the loss of the victims (which isn't true!), and you feared the social repercussions of misspeaking.

edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The pure simple fact that the Mainstream Media is pushing this so hard, with all caps and bold letters, is giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Maybe the MSM is in cahoots with them ?


Mainstream media isn't pushing this hard. Everyone is. Just look at ATS, twitter, every indie news media out there etc. Everyone is doing it. Cause it's a big story.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


And ain't that just so convenient?


The thing is...the way it's going, I don't know if any blood will be shed (not that I want it to be). If enough people are willing to go along with this new policy of militarization then it will be a slow bit by bit transformation like the kind that has been occurring for the last 20 years.

People will just keep looking the other way, until one day there are no generations left that remember what the USA used to stand for.

I have 9/11 kids. They have only known the post 9/11 propaganda of fear. But I have explained to them that living in fear is no way to live. How many other parents are telling their kids this?

No trying to sidetrack the discussion, but just showing how easy it is to take away our freedoms without firing a single shot.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
In the world of common sense political science, it is obvious that downplaying terrorism and keeping everyone calm is the key to beating the terrorists.

But by hyping it up and sensationalizing it?

Well now any Joe Blo can become a forever known world famous terrorist with just minor know how and novice tactics.
They will make him famous.

It's like an automatic given now.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
No one figured out a disinfo line to counter me with?
Ok, I'll give it a few more minutes.

I know you guys are creative, you will come up with something crafty.
You know I'll squash it immediately but it's worth a try right?
Gimme a shot.


maybe the reason why you're not getting the response you desire on this thread, is that this type of thinking is not well-thought out, but, abundant on this site....you choose to insult people that do not agree with you. you seem to think that you have knowledge that others don't.... the terms "sheeple", "wake up" etc. have been used ad nausem., I know, because I've seen it since I joined in Nov. 2007...



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The pure simple fact that the Mainstream Media is pushing this so hard, with all caps and bold letters, is giving the terrorists exactly what they want. Maybe the MSM is in cahoots with them ?


Mainstream media isn't pushing this hard. Everyone is. Just look at ATS, twitter, every indie news media out there etc. Everyone is doing it. Cause it's a big story.


How can mainstream media not be pushing it hard if everyone is?
Are they not part of everyone?

I get your point but please speak logically when trying to convey it.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


I agree with your sentiment in regards to not living in fear, the media hyping up everything to create fear and the government trying to use situations like this to take away more of our rights. "Never let a good crisis go waste" says it all.

I do have a question for you though. What weapons that the police are using in this situation worry you? What military gear are they using that you don't agree with?

thanks
edit on 19-4-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by muzzleflash
No one figured out a disinfo line to counter me with?
Ok, I'll give it a few more minutes.

I know you guys are creative, you will come up with something crafty.
You know I'll squash it immediately but it's worth a try right?
Gimme a shot.


maybe the reason why you're not getting the response you desire on this thread, is that this type of thinking is not well-thought out, but, abundant on this site....you choose to insult people that do not agree with you. you seem to think that you have knowledge that others don't.... the terms "sheeple", "wake up" etc. have been used ad nausem., I know, because I've seen it since I joined in Nov. 2007...


Thank you for biting.

Yes I cannot help but insult Nazis and I do disagree with them.
Them being allowed to determine my future based on their whims is not acceptable.
I will choose my own way.

You deride me for "insults", while I am deriding them for "lies, murder, theft," etc.

Also, quote exactly where I said "Sheeple" and "Wake Up"?
I never use that terminology jimmy.

Wake up, have some coffee, actually formulate a real detraction for once.
(Hah see I said wake up but in a different sense, the wake up first thing in the morning sense).
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Yes, in part you are absolutely correct. I try to be very mindful of not offending those that have suffered due to these terrorists acts. What they have gone through is terrible and I am a sensitive person. The last thing I want to do is make them feel like I don't care about their pain and loss.

But I also know that by making such comments there are those that will seek to twist my words to make me seem cold and heartless or unpatriotic! When if fact, I feel that I am very patriotic. This is how the media uses emotional manipulation as a means to influence and control the dialogue. And they have been very successful it seems!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


You make it sound like it's only mainstream media. Everyone is on this story. That's the point.
[add] Even you are pushing this story. From your slanted view of course.
edit on 19/4/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Yes, in part you are absolutely correct. I try to be very mindful of not offending those that have suffered due to these terrorists acts. What they have gone through is terrible and I am a sensitive person. The last thing I want to do is make them feel like I don't care about their pain and loss.

But I also know that by making such comments there are those that will seek to twist my words to make me seem cold and heartless or unpatriotic! When if fact, I feel that I am very patriotic. This is how the media uses emotional manipulation as a means to influence and control the dialogue. And they have been very successful it seems!


I think you seem very patriotic to me! Something I love to see shining in my fellow humans!
Never let that go, it's more important than anything else.

What is our patriotism founded upon? Freedom for everyone, due process of law, and justice.

If anyone attacked you as being unpatriotic, maybe they are talking about patriotism to a fascist system rather than the actual True America.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
First you should visit a police state to see what it is like.

Lets flip the coin, if the news wasnt pushing the issue and talking about it you would be here spouting off how the government was censuring the press and we are becoming a police state

As for the equipment, I say give the police (which is the swat team by the way) whatever equipment keeps them safe in the apprehension of them. I think they deserve the right to protect themselves to be able to go home at the end of the day. They have proven that they will kill.

I dont agree with everything the government does, but not everything is a conspiracy. Hell if the governement decided that americans can have free gas, there would be someone here talking about how the government just wants to use up the worlds resources because they are A. going to kill everyone off B. a police state that is controlling everyone by free gas C. trying to make everyone run out of gas to put them in camps D. the fumes aid in chemtrailing

P.S. just because you post 4 times for everyone else 1 post does not make this a popular thread
edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: typos



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


You make it sound like it's only mainstream media. Everyone is on this story. That's the point.
[add] Even you are pushing this story. From your slanted view of course.
edit on 19/4/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)


From my more accurate slant based on historical fact. You forgot to give it the descriptive quality it deserved.

It doesn't matter what everyone else does, because the MSM sets the tone for the stage. So that's why we are discussing them because they run the "show".



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


I agree with your sentiment in regards to not living in fear, the media hyping up everything to create fear and the government trying to use situations like this to take away more of our rights. "Never let a good crisis go waste" says it all.

I do have a question for you though. What weapons that the police are using in this situation worry you? What military gear are they using that you don't agree with?

thanks
edit on 19-4-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)


Anything military grade.

Also their "take over the city" tactics are oppressive and unacceptable.

Did you hear what happened during Katrina? Like the real hidden truth about how they killed at least 200+ people and dumped them into the Mississippi?

Oh you didn't hear about that? I wonder why because it's totally an apparent hard truth.
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


No I have heard many stories and accounts about what happened during Katrina. However I wasn't there so I can't comment on what happened with 100% assurity.

What do you consider military grade weaponry? Specifically what military grade weaponry are the police using that you disagree with. Be specific.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Anything military grade.


I carried a 9 mm pistol at one time in the army. I guess that is military grade....Disarm all the cops



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav


P.S. just because you post 4 times for everyone else 1 post does not make this a popular thread
edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: typos


Popularity is meaningless.

The truth is where it's all at.

I don't care if I sit and talk to myself, I prefer hearing reality rather than live in complete fantasy based TV generated fiction.

The lines are drawn, you there with your TV and belief system.
And me here rejecting it as foolhardy and shortsighted. Tisk Tisk.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

Anything military grade.


I carried a 9 mm pistol at one time in the army. I guess that is military grade....Disarm all the cops


So you are lying outright?

You know the difference between civilian and military grade weaponry.

Is making up garbage insults to argue all you got?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by cavscout11cav


P.S. just because you post 4 times for everyone else 1 post does not make this a popular thread
edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: typos


Popularity is meaningless.

The truth is where it's all at.

I don't care if I sit and talk to myself, I prefer hearing reality rather than live in complete fantasy based TV generated fiction.

The lines are drawn, you there with your TV and belief system.
And me here rejecting it as foolhardy and shortsighted. Tisk Tisk.


Funny thats the only thing from that post you decide to answer. I am reading thru all your posts on ATS. Everything I have read so far is Anti-government. You can say I am delusional by watching TV. Im not insulted. I have seen more in my life then you can imagine. I have my beliefs, you have yours. Im not saying yours are wrong,but dont insult me just because I can see that bad things happen in the world and sometimes the government has the hand in the cookie jar, and others its just a bad event. I believe in cold hard evidence, not beliefs. Beliefs get you killed.

BTW, please send me a link for pictures of those 200+ people killed in Katrina
edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


No I have heard many stories and accounts about what happened during Katrina. However I wasn't there so I can't comment on what happened with 100% assurity.

What do you consider military grade weaponry? Specifically what military grade weaponry are the police using that you disagree with. Be specific.


Clever tactic, but it is not actually the point of the thread per se.

The point of the thread is that there are tons of govt soldiers out in force on the streets of the USA, and You need to be afraid! And that I am calling it a sham. A farce.

If you really want to argue semantics with me though, knock yourself out buddy.
Because I have nice zinger for you if you need it.





new topics
top topics
 
121
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join