It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
SO, what would you do? You are the Mayor, you are faced with this, what actions would you take to deal with this? You say their response is defacto martial law, so how can they do this better to not meet the designation of defacto martial law

Well since the Federal Govt is in charge, I don't think the Mayor can do much.

Aren't his offices hands tied right now?

Does the Boston mayor run the international news media websites ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Nice to see an OP that calls a spade a spade, instead of all the PC calls for self-censorship that are completely unwarranted, especially on a site like this.

Thank you very much and you are very welcome.

I like hitting nails on the head.
And making surprise attacks on disinfo agents in the psychological wars.

Sorry came back on my phone

Who is the disinfo agents????

We are my friend. See because we don't agree with his entire stance on current affairs we are disinfo agents. See he states his opinion and we simply counter it with our opinions without calling him names.

Such is life I guess.

You are a disinfo agent? Dang, I never suspected that.
Holy cow, thanks for tipping me off I was actually treating you like a valid poster there for awhile.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by TorqueyThePig

Provide proof you wrote all those letters, even though that's impossible.
Provide proof you did all those things you did.
See how pointless this is?

I actually don't care what you did or didn't do to be painfully honest.

I know what I have seen on the streets of the USA in person, and no amount of obfuscation or derailment you attempt will ever change that.

So earlier you told me to do my part against police corruption. I told you what I do. You respond back with "I actually don't care what you did or didn't do to be painfully honest."

That pretty much sums it up for me. You wouldn't even care if I some how magically stopped all police corruption.

You will never change your opinion about the police. That is fine. It is your constitutionally protected right.

Again can I ask what you do for a living?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

SO, what would you do? You are the Mayor, you are faced with this, what actions would you take to deal with this? You say their response is defacto martial law, so how can they do this better to not meet the designation of defacto martial law

Well since the Federal Govt is in charge, I don't think the Mayor can do much.

Aren't his offices hands tied right now?

Does the Boston mayor run the international news media websites ?

Actually its a combination of FBI, state police, and Boston PD. I guess you can say the FBI is in charge, but the Mayor and Governor does still control their units

So ok, you are the lead law enforcement officer in charge, how do you respond without making this a martial law event.

No they cannot control the media, the whole Freedom of the Press thing in the Constitution
edit on 19-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Nice to see an OP that calls a spade a spade, instead of all the PC calls for self-censorship that are completely unwarranted, especially on a site like this.

So I guess you were just talking about "disinfo agents" in general then huh? That statement didn't apply to this thread or myself and cav? I guess I could be wrong....
edit on 19-4-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You wouldn't even care if I some how magically stopped all police corruption.

Yeah I think I would care, and thank you a million times.

But you aren't even doing that, you are here arguing loosely that things are all fine and dandy in Boston and that I shouldn't be concerned about how the police and govt are acting.

Which I find strange and contrary to your claimed objectives.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Are the lives of 625,000 US citizens a farce?

Perhaps all the police and SWAT teams should just pack up and go home, and let a dangerous killer get away, to prove that they are not trying to take away our rights?

From my understanding, this is about the safety of the residents of Boston. What if the killer has other ordinance stashed away, and is planning another attack? More than likely, he is in hiding, and the police are performing a thorough door to door manhunt. It's what is to be expected.

It seems your idea is to let the killer get away, and not hold him accountable, because the inconvenience is a foreshadowing of much more darker intentions. In reality, this isn't a philosophical discourse about future possibilities, but about bringing a murderer to justice.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So I guess you were just talking about "disinfo agents" in general then huh? That statement didn't apply to this thread or myself and cav? I guess I could be wrong....

I may be an idiot, but I'm not completely retarded.

I never talk about disinfo agents in any specific manner.
It is always in general, vaguely, never directed at anyone particular.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

From my understanding, this is about the safety of the residents of Boston. What if the killer has other ordinance stashed away, and is planning another attack?

Reichstag fire talk.

It was all about the safety of the citizens from those evil communist terrorists.
They were planning more attacks against the Germans, so they had to act.

See any parallels?

What makes your media more credible than the Nazi German's media?
Nothing. That's the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

But you aren't even doing that, you are here arguing loosely that things are all fine and dandy in Boston and that I shouldn't be concerned about how the police and govt are acting.

Well until you explain how the police should be handling the current situation we are in a stand off.
I am seriously interested in how you would want the police to approach the situation.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

There have proven many times to be disinfo agents on the internet, and companies hiring, training and using them - take it as a fact they are on ATS, the only questions are who are they, what different entities do they work for, and what are their differing agendas.

Look for the telltales as outlined in this thread on disinfo agent tactics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't be naive

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No they cannot control the media, the whole Freedom of the Press thing in the Constitution

What Constitution?

Last I checked, we shredded it.

Patriot Act anyone? Hello?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

You are correct it is a proven fact that there are many various organizations of agents spreading disinformation for political or economic reasons.

And to think they aren't on ATS in some scope or fashion, is beyond naive, it's brain dead.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

There have proven many times to be disinfo agents on the internet, and companies hiring, training and using them - take it as a fact they are on ATS, the only questions are who are they, what different entities do they work for, and what are their differing agendas.

Look for the telltales as outlined in this thread on disinfo agent tactics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't be naive

I never said disinfo agents didn't exist. So yeah no need to call me naive.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well until you explain how the police should be handling the current situation we are in a stand off.
I am seriously interested in how you would want the police to approach the situation.

No we aren't , I explained it fairly clearly in the OP actually. The first post.

I listed what they shouldn't be doing. That means, don't do those things.
That's what they should do different.

Maybe lay off the fascism a little, and rely more on established principles of a free society.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No we aren't , I explained it fairly clearly in the OP actually. The first post.

I listed what they shouldn't be doing. That means, don't do those things.
That's what they should do different.

Maybe lay off the fascism a little, and rely more on established principles of a free society.

Ah so you are just being a monday morning quarterback. Gotcha.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Muzzleflash, I would not call the thing in Boston a farce. It makes it sound like it is some kind of joke or comedy? Tell that to the three people that died by being ripped to shreds, and the others that lost limbs from those bombs. That did not look like a farce to me. However, when talking about farces which is the major item of discussion here? The MSM has become a farce. Reporting falsehoods, spreading disinformation, foementing chaos and paranoia, pushing propaganda, and above all spearheading agendas. They just don't care anymore, because it is just so blatant now. People eat it up like candy. So much for honesty and integrity in the news business?

I have noticed an uptick in personal rights and liberties being taken away as result of tragedies like the one in Boston, and others. Cameras at every turn, police dressed more like soldiers than peace officers, military grade vehicles in the streets, fondling at the airports, frequent assaults on the internet and free speech, drones in civilian airspace, the gun grabbing craze, and whole myriad of small baby steps toward totalitarianism. Just like what happened in Germany before WWII. Give a bear a taste of honey, and it always wants more. Give them an inch, and watch them take a mile.

After having watched the coverage about this manhant, it looks like that Boston suburb is under martial law instead of a police action? There are military vehicles in the steet, and storm troopers with automatic weapons. Residents are forced to remain in their residences indefinitely? We are talking about one man here, and not the Devil himself. One man! You send an army to catch one man? So movement is virtually restricted, and a whole city is under lock and key? Sounds like martial law to me?

Of course, the heavy handed response is nothing, and it is to keep you safe? Nobody questions the nature of these so-called police actions, or will even consider the implications further down the road if these actions continue. So, this nutjob is free to run around to cause more chaos and mayhem, and the innocent people are confined to their homes until this yahoo is caught or killed? Anyone see the irony in that? Just some of my personal observations. However, all in all, I would not call the tragedy in Boston a farce! It is very serious, and the lone suspect is very dangerous. Still, that should not negate from what is taking place on the streets of that Boston suburb. It looks a heck of a lot like a dry run toward totalitarianism and tyranny?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"Originally posted by TorqueyThePig

I never said disinfo agents didn't exist. So yeah no need to call me naive."

Wasn't meant towards you, just anyone who questioned the possibility of disinfo agents on ATS or this thread.

edit on 19-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: oops

edit on 19-4-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What Constitution?

Last I checked, we shredded it.

Patriot Act anyone? Hello?

So you used the Constitution to defend 1 statement, and saying the Constitution doesnt exist anymore to justify your arguement for another because of the Patriot Act (which I dont agree with that law either) shredded it.

Im still waiting to see what you would say is a justified non martial law response. You say you clearly said in OP, but you did not. You said LEO shouldnt have military grade equipment. I want to know exactly what steps they are doing that offends you

You keep bringing up the Reichstag fire. I can search for when there was a under response to an event and lead to more death.

You would be here talking about how the government caused more death if they misread this incident, under responded and they set off more bombs.

Face it, to you, the government can do nothing right

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Are the lives of 625,000 US citizens a farce?

It seems your idea is to let the killer get away, and not hold him accountable, because the inconvenience is a foreshadowing of much more darker intentions. In reality, this isn't a philosophical discourse about future possibilities, but about bringing a murderer to justice.

This is always the same excuse the fascist meat shields use when you attack their police state programs.

You must support the Reichstag fire terrorists, if you don't agree with the police state!
You must hate Germany and the Republic!
You support killers and murders!

Same thing happened back with Iraq, same line of failed thinking.

Please, enough with the guilt tripping insults.

Please quote where I said "Let's make sure terrorists get away with it"?

I am proposing the real terrorists are getting away with mass psychological manipulation of the entire world, much less the nation, and that the MSM is facilitating that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join