It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Anyone notice how similar these recent events are to these commercials for MOW3?

There is a war on our mind it seems to desensitize us to this type of violence.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

No it's not pot meet kettle.

I said demonize them based on their threatening the system.

Cops aren't demonized for threatening the system, they are demonized for using threats of violence to enforce an unjust system upon innocents.

Call it what you want. You are still singling out a group.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by muzzleflash

Don't forget also that the State Department and US military for the most part exist to support the corporate globalist agenda

Correct.

Although it doesn't say that on paper officially, that is exactly how it plays out in the real world.

Their goals apparently are complete global hegemony, and institutionalization of eugenics on wide scale.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Nice to see an OP that calls a spade a spade, instead of all the PC calls for self-censorship that are completely unwarranted, especially on a site like this.

Thank you very much and you are very welcome.

I like hitting nails on the head.
And making surprise attacks on disinfo agents in the psychological wars.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If you are a police officer and admit improvements can be made, why aren't you out trying to make those improvements?

Why are you here trying to convince me I am wrong about this assessment of Boston being a defacto martial law operation?

It seems to me your priorities are messed up.
Innocents are suffering as we speak.

Go tell your boss to stop setting quotas for tickets, and stop covering up the crimes other officers commit, and all that jazz. After you successfully fix the problems, I will stop making threads about them.

I speak out against corrupt police all the time. I have written letters to departments where I have viewed videos of individual police officers I believed were abusing their powers. I am a member of Oath Keepers and attend meetings. I do my part trust me.

I am sorry but I work at a department in the south and have no jurisdiction out of the state. The only thing I can do is speak out and educate the public on proper police procedure.

Please provide evidence where I have covered up other officers crimes. I am also still waiting for you to provide your proof of our training to violate peoples consitutional rights....

Quota for tickets?! Man if that was the case I would of been fired a long time ago. I haven't written a traffic citation in over a year.

edit on 19-4-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig

Cops aren't demonized for threatening the system, they are demonized for using threats of violence to enforce an unjust system upon innocents.

At least I don't use violence against the group I singled out.
Unlike...who? Oh yeah.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Nice to see an OP that calls a spade a spade, instead of all the PC calls for self-censorship that are completely unwarranted, especially on a site like this.

Sorry came back on my phone

Who is the disinfo agents????

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Provide proof you wrote all those letters, even though that's impossible.
Provide proof you did all those things you did.
See how pointless this is?

I actually don't care what you did or didn't do to be painfully honest.

I know what I have seen on the streets of the USA in person, and no amount of obfuscation or derailment you attempt will ever change that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Unlike...who? Oh yeah.

Please provide evidence of where I have used violence against a group. Also please provide evidence of what group I have singled out. Also please provide evidence of where police officers are trained to violate peoples constitutional rights. Also please provide evidence of where I have covered up crimes. The burden of proof is on you.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Boston a farce, with innocents dead, many injured and crippled, and courageous people - both civilians are govt officials risking their lives to save and protect others?

Have the OP NO conscience at all?

Does living in delusion and paranoia gives him an adrenalin high?

The Boston affair showed the best and worst of humanity. Attention seeking OP had just showed his, along with the humanslayers.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

I don't know specifically, do you?

Haha, ridicule is a funny way to derail a thread.
Not.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Unlike...who? Oh yeah.

Please provide evidence of where I have used violence against a group. Also please provide evidence of what group I have singled out. Also please provide evidence of where police officers are trained to violate peoples constitutional rights. Also please provide evidence of where I have covered up crimes. The burden of proof is on you.

don't you remember the directive to police after 911 that people with an almanac or a copy of the constitution are most likely terrorists?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

We are my friend. See because we don't agree with his entire stance on current affairs we are disinfo agents. See he states his opinion and we simply counter it with our opinions without calling him names.

Such is life I guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Same can be said about any group. I have seen postal people who have gone nuts and assaulted co workers...your logic all postal employees are angry nuts

I have seen anti government people attack police...so all anti government are hostile and will cause harm

I have seen alot, you cant put everyone in a lumped group. I have seen lots of police officers that are very good at their jobs, and calm with people even when the person is being aggressive.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Boston a farce, with innocents dead, many injured and crippled, and courageous people - both civilians are govt officials risking their lives to save and protect others?

Have the OP NO conscience at all?

Does living in delusion and paranoia gives him an adrenalin high?

The Boston affair showed the best and worst of humanity. Attention seeking OP had just showed his, along with the humanslayers.

I disagree, I was condemning the mainstream's lack of conscience when it comes to using murder and terrorism to push agendas like martial law dry runs.

TV believers the ones living in fear of terrorists and willing to accept martial law to "save you from them".

This thread is about squashing those ignorant dispositions and replacing them with a healthy reasonable concern about the growth of tyranny and control freak paradigms.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I don't know specifically, do you?

Haha, ridicule is a funny way to derail a thread.
Not.

Who is derailing the thread with ridicule?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Unlike...who? Oh yeah.

don't you remember the directive to police after 911 that people with an almanac or a copy of the constitution are most likely terrorists?

No I am sorry I never received that info. I've only been a cop for ten years.

I do agree with the fact the federal government has pushed some BS propaganda on how to identify a potential terrorist. Paying in cash, wanting a gold standard, liking privacy, stocking food etc. That is assinine. I would be labeled a terrorist by those standards.

However I can say as a municipal police officer I have never received through departmental training anything of the kind.
edit on 19-4-2013 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
CNN says that they have asked for a russian translator in regards to the remaining bombing suspect
here we go I think....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
SO, what would you do? You are the Mayor, you are faced with this, what actions would you take to deal with this? You say their response is defacto martial law, so how can they do this better to not meet the designation of defacto martial law

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Please provide evidence of where I have used violence against a group.

This thread isn't about you personally Torquey, sorry.
All of that is irrelevant.

I am sorry if people group you in with the lot, but if you join the Dallas Cowboys, people will start thinking you enjoy losing ball games, if you catch my drift.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join