It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I believe they just said 2 police officers are dead and 1 more severely injured.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
reply to post by asinapi1

3hr, thats really close, they could actually have planned to go there then. This could have been distraction, and by now they could have been in NY setting up explosives.

You make a very good point, this is far from over.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota

Originally posted by Power_Semi

NEWSFLASH:

abcnews.go.com...-Sq

Here you go dudes

That's from two weeks ago, I still gone get it...Ravi, Sangeeta, Sunil...these aren't Muslim names, what's the angle you're going for?

It's one of the bombers - just upped and vanished 2 weeks ago - now we know why

Why did you link that article? He'd been missing prior to the article you linked....

Why do you think he's one of the bombers?

He vanished with ne explanation, just upped and went - he is supposedly one of the bombers.

So he probably vanished in order to prepare the bombs, etc - in other words they had planned this for some time.

link   
So the cops are saying "they definitely came here to kill people." As if they're foreign terrorists. But they both look white.

And also, the picture earlier of a guy being put into the back of a cop car looked just like Suspect 2 to me, long curly hair, bushy sideburns. But he's the white hat one and supposedly on the run.

This is crazy as hell
edit on 19-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

link   
Is anyone else starting to think that Suspect 2 is no longer in the area they are looking in??? It is odd for police, let alone FBI, SWAT, and National Guard, to not be able to locate a suspect when they are looking in a specific area.

I'm thinking he might have gotten on the expressway and is long gone. Which really sucks...because then he would have time to plan another attack.

I hope he is still there and just hiding and scared as hell...too many dead already...and hopefully they take him alive to get some answers.

link   

Originally posted by wondermost
Police in news conference are saying these dudes are the Boston bombers. Officially now, if you will.

So finally, its official...

The MIT bombers are the Boston bombers, with certainty.

I was so confused.. now they've made things simple. So, which one is dead? (Pic or it didnt happen)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Also in the press conference, they said to not answer your door (if you're in the area) unless it is a police officer. They are going door to door looking for the other suspect in the photos.

link   
reply to post by FraggleRock

that'd be creepy if it was the newton officers who were reportedly on foot pursuit of a suspect that was then said to have never happened.

link   

Originally posted by tropic

NEWSFLASH:
abcnews.go.com...-Sq
Here you go dudes

That's from two weeks ago, I still gone get it...Ravi, Sangeeta, Sunil...these aren't Muslim names, what's the angle you're going for?

Huh? why do they have to be muslim names?

Clearly theyre desi names.. Sunil Tripathi seems to have been at the Boston Marathon yet missing from family members since 3/16/2013 which is bloody fishy

That's my point? It's not as if we've been talking about Hindu Extremism since 9/11 - I'm trying to understand when or where the idea and /or proof that this multi-ethnic vegetarian Hindu (probably) became an alqaeda

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
So they just said police killed suspect #1 and # 2 still loose.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The Officer in the small press conference said They believe these are terrroist sent here to kill.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

He had help though. There is no way someone got out of all that activity without help. Unless he is super human or some sort of spirit.

Raist

link   
Anonymous posted this the 15th... Just sharing, not saying its true

s18.postimg.org...

link   
4 door sedan at the intersection of Dexter may be rigged with IED's (suspects seen going in and out of the car); their requesting a unit to secure the vehicle.

link   

Originally posted by tropic

NEWSFLASH:
abcnews.go.com...-Sq
Here you go dudes

Huh? why do they have to be muslim names?

Clearly theyre desi names.. Sunil Tripathi seems to have been at the Boston Marathon yet missing from family members since 3/16/2013 which is bloody fishy

That's my point? It's not as if we've been talking about Hindu Extremism since 9/11 - I'm trying to understand when or where the idea and /or proof that this multi-ethnic vegetarian Hindu (probably) became an alqaeda

He might have an Indian name, but he is an American, he is not an immigrant himself, born and bred in the USA.

It has nothing to do with Indian extremism they're 2 Americans who've gone on a rampage for whatever reason.

link   
Seems like the plan if there is one, as morbid as it is, is maybe officials let one go to complete another bombing in NY or wherever later on?

Anythings possible the way these pursuits are going.. they are almost predictably impossible in apprehending an actually live suspect!!!

link   
Supposedly "Massachusetts Institute of Technology Suspected IED reported"

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
From the op link

WATERTOWN, Mass. - One suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings was killed early Friday morning, while the second suspect was being sought following an attack on police officers in Watertown that involved explosives and gunfire, Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis said in a Twitter post.

The man known as suspect 2, the man wearing the white hat, is the suspect being sought, Davis said. Sources called the situation "fluid and dangerous."

State police spokesman David Procopio said, "The incident in Watertown did involve what we believe to be explosive devices possibly, potentially, being used against the police officers." The situation was linked to the fatal shooting of an MIT policer officer late Thursday night, sources told NewsCenter 5. The scene was located on Laurel and Dexter Street in Watertown. Dozens of police officers and FBI agents were in the neighborhood and a helicopter circled overhead. A State Police spokesman says an MBTA police officer was wounded in Watertown. "I can confirm that a Transit Police officer was wounded. He is being treated at this hour at a local hospital," said spokesman Joe Pesaturo.

Police urged everyone to stay inside of their homes. The area was considered extremely dangerous. The SWAT team, Cambridge, Boston and Watertown Police along with Homeland Security and the ATF all rushed to the area.

link   

NEWSFLASH:

abcnews.go.com...-Sq

Here you go dudes

It's one of the bombers - just upped and vanished 2 weeks ago - now we know why

Why did you link that article? He'd been missing prior to the article you linked....

Why do you think he's one of the bombers?

He vanished with ne explanation, just upped and went - he is supposedly one of the bombers.

So he probably vanished in order to prepare the bombs, etc - in other words they had planned this for some time.

Supposedly?

So...are we of the inkling that this is Muslim extremism or Militia/Homegrown, because this kid doesn't appear to fit either category...lone wolf, I'll give you that, but, still, where is this rumor coming from?

link   
Are they going to suss a person with a backpack?

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join