It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

Originally posted by NISMOALTI
video camera taped to a pool and speeking arabic, with a bag!!! quoted from an officer on the scanner

WTF does this mean?

Could be a smart phone rigged bomb, playing an Arabic video, wired o a bomb. Thats plausible since they just called in the bomb unit to that location.

ETA: Officers responding told not to use their radios when approaching this location. (live scanner)
edit on 19-4-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by asinapi1
The naked guy seems like another distraction. "hey come get me, I'm naked" they are being drawn into Watertown while something else is going on. I can feel it

Maybe there is some sort of attack planned for NY, and they wanted to cause all police to go to Watertown (because of shootings and bombs).

link   
I think Harvard/Western is where the paper bag is. I believe they said in a trash can.

link   
555 dexter do not use radios

link   
**Units heading to 89 Dexter, do NOT use your radio's**

What is that about?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
They are telling units to not use their radios. This could possibly detonate an explosive device.

link   
Did I just hear on the scanner them say "don't use your radios"???

link   

Originally posted by FraggleRock
reply to post by asinapi1

But he wasn't naked to distract anyone. He was naked because police feared he may have had explosives on his body and had him strip before taking him into custody.

So he was alive, stripped, then ended up dead?

Interesting how both the MIT bombers and the Marathon bombers are both simultaneously being chased down at the same time tonite/this morning!

link   
reply to post by salainen

Well, I'm in NY. Let's see. It's a 3 hour drive

link   
reply to post by anon4m05

Yep, 89 dexter, house, box with wires....

SMR

link   
So it appears that they were spotted and shot the officer at MIT to start all of this.
What were they doing at MIT in the first place ? They were that arrogant to try and blend in ?

link   

Originally posted by Sleepstalk
They are telling units to not use their radios. This could possibly detonate an explosive device.

Ah yes I did not think of that

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
NEWSFLASH:

abcnews.go.com...-Sq

Here you go dudes

link   
reply to post by phsb2008

Fair enough. Lets just call it a gentlemans disagreement, shake on it, and move on to the topic at hand.

Cheers, it really is too late at night for all this fussin and fightin.

link   

reply to post by Krakatoa

No they reported that the naked man was killed

I watched that footage. Where they made the man strip, then they made him stand up - put his arms on his head and then loaded him into the back of a vehicle.

Now tell me something. If the naked man was shot... why didn't they load him into an ambulance?

We don't know anything yet. Until these suspects are apprehended, their identities established - until then WE KNOW nothing.

Cirque
edit on 19-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

The naked guy seems like another distraction. "hey come get me, I'm naked" they are being drawn into Watertown while something else is going on. I can feel it

All units report to Park Ave in Watertown, need HLS, FBI and SWAT for backup. Naked man in the street.

link   

Originally posted by tropic
Interesting how both the MIT bombers and the Marathon bombers are both simultaneously being chased down at the same time tonite/this morning!

They're the same people.

link   
wow so that was an ied in the car wow

link   
Do they realize that they are focusing on only two suspects in the media. There are definitely more

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The Dexter st location has a box with wires coming out of it. Bomb unit called in, no radios. (live scanner)

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join