It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

That's what it seems like. It's all very odd. Like they keep pointing out windows that are opening, or doors, or police tape being disturbed. He surely wouldn't be running around town like that? Someone would notice him if he's dancing through police tape for the lulz. Isn't it more likely he's hiding out in a sewer somwhere, trembling and wondering how the hell he's gonna fix the injuries he sustained earlier in the day.

reply to post by dogsounds

I do
!!!
edit on 19/4/2013 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

You must not be familiar with meth heads guarding a lab.

link   
Power just dropped, Internet is sketchy, going to cell tower, anyone have a scanner link that will work on an iPhone?

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

No need for a "cell" and all that jazz.
Guns and stuff all over the place. Military/war cult alive and well. Brother a whack job. Hangin' out on the wrong websites...

That is all the cell you need.

link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by thetruthagain

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by ForwardDrift
The one thing I would really like to know about this incident is how this 19-year old kid got away after the supposed shootout. That would be interesting to know.

Brother created a diversion by running at the police. Brother runs him over and escapes. Way it was told.

He "ran" at the police..??? With the amount of police/swat etc surrounding them the other brother was able to run off..??? Odd.
edit on 19-4-2013 by thetruthagain because: (no reason given)

Conflicting reports if he was shot or blew up.

According to the doctors press conference last night....both.

They said "uncountable" gun shot wounds and wounds from an explosion...impossible for them to tell which actually killed him.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I've got to head off home folks, which should ensure it all goes down during my commute!

Drive safe.

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
CNN reports 15 officers inured last night.

There MUST BE more than two gun men. Military skirmishes just DO NOT WORK with those numbers.

Watch the footage of the firefight with them throwing IED's at the police and ramming the police barricade. Some of those police could have just had slight injuries, some might have just been hurt in the normal course of doing police work (Climbing fences, roofs, etc).

link   
Yea just saw that about the plane as well.

Reposting some useful links:

http:///www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam
www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by kimish
I still can't believe that there are idiots walking around and what not. Ugh.

Stupid kids and defiant, anti-authoritarian adults disregarding law enforcement requests to stay indoors. So proud of their freedoms they are....so arrogant...so stupid.

No KIDDING!!!! Just heard on the scanner that bullet casings or shells were found by a child outside playing basketball!!! You've gotta be kidding me, right? Noone in their right minds should be allowing a child outside behind a house playing at all. You are asking for your child to be taken hostage- or worse... ridiculousness!!

link   
reply to post by 911junkie

Link? I guess I will get all my up to date news from this thread.....

Love it!

link   

CNN reports 15 officers inured last night.

There MUST BE more than two gun men. Military skirmishes just DO NOT WORK with those numbers.

They also said "minor injuries" and that they were released. It wasn't as though 15 officers suffered from gunshot wounds.

(That said, I think this was a cell or part of one. Family looks sketchy)

link   
reply to post by SMR

I know I should not laugh but for some reason this comment hit my funny bone.

I am starting to think that he was just assassinated and the story was changed to make it sound nice.

Raist

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the pics. They show just how crazy things can get.

link   

Originally posted by inval
Yea just saw that about the plane as well.

Reposting some useful links:

http:///www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam
www.breakingnews.com...

So far its only the pilot that has died, i think its just an accident.

link   

Originally posted by thetruthagain
He "ran" at the police..??? With the amount of police/swat etc surrounding them the other brother was able to run off..??? Odd.

There were only about 6 local officers at the scene when that happened.

link   
Pins are missing out of the door... Uh oh

link   

You must not be familiar with meth heads guarding a lab.

No, can't say I am...as I'm sure most people aren't.

But the likelyhood of them coming across a meth lab in a somewhat nice neighborhood like this is low.

I really don't see the reason to speculate very low probability situations...I mean they could come across just about anything...but they have some serious firepower and I don't thnk they will have a problem handling any situation.

link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by Ayana
I am completely stunned by the sheer amount of young males walking round wearing hoodies, caps and backpacks when the whole city is in lockdown with the police looking for someone wearing a hoodie and a cap, who would probably be carrying something to store explosives in... Why?! Just stay in! Nothing is that important.

What about FREEDOM
edit on 19/4/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

I'm tellin ya, this freedom lark is a yank thing
. I don't value freedom enough to get shot by police or some lunatic just coz I don't wanna stay inside. In fact, I probably would be inside even if I was in the area doing exactly the same thing I am now!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Okay...

So NOBODY was watching Fox this morning at 8:30 EST and heard and saw a Fox camera man in front of a house in Watertown where police all had their guns drawn....and there was a FULL minute of explosions,....and gunshots... and the reporter at Fox says she's hearing it and seeing it too....and even states she sees "fire" through the window...

Because I've played it back twice. It happened.

What was that all about?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Coming soon..great battery buy ups by DHS...get em now while you can...

Des

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join