It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by RadicalRebel

Im no expert on stuff like this but if it was a burn we would see blistered or peeled skin, wouldn't we? I can't remember what his hair looked like, but if he had gotten burn, his hair should be singed. That would be a dead give away (no pun intended

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I think your right, i found the pic in my history and looking at it closer it is obviously bruising showing deep purples/blues and as you stated it lookes like his hair/facial hair is not singed/burnt. I guess i should have zoomed in and inspected the pic before making assumptions.

Though i am still hearing frequently from wbz reports that one of the wounds (the large gash across his chest is beleived to be some sort of explosive damage...
edit on 19-4-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

The other thing i noticed is the lack of apparent "bullet holes" which i think would be obvious and in multiples given the reports by authorities that he was gunned down.
edit on 19-4-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Easy. They start training as children.

He came to US in 2001. S you're telling me they trained a 7 year old boy to cause all this havoc ?

link   
reply to post by thetruthagain

He "ran" at the police and wasn't shot down..??? With the amount of police/swat etc surrounding them...??? Odd.

Oh, the brother is quite dead...Suspect 1.

link   

Originally posted by thetruthagain

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by ForwardDrift
The one thing I would really like to know about this incident is how this 19-year old kid got away after the supposed shootout. That would be interesting to know.

Brother created a diversion by running at the police. Brother runs him over and escapes. Way it was told.

He "ran" at the police..??? With the amount of police/swat etc surrounding them the other brother was able to run off..??? Odd.
edit on 19-4-2013 by thetruthagain because: (no reason given)

He was shot down and killed.

link   

Originally posted by Ayana
I am completely stunned by the sheer amount of young males walking round wearing hoodies, caps and backpacks when the whole city is in lockdown with the police looking for someone wearing a hoodie and a cap, who would probably be carrying something to store explosives in... Why?! Just stay in! Nothing is that important.

What about FREEDOM
edit on 19/4/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthagain

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by ForwardDrift
The one thing I would really like to know about this incident is how this 19-year old kid got away after the supposed shootout. That would be interesting to know.

Brother created a diversion by running at the police. Brother runs him over and escapes. Way it was told.

He "ran" at the police..??? With the amount of police/swat etc surrounding them the other brother was able to run off..??? Odd.
edit on 19-4-2013 by thetruthagain because: (no reason given)

Conflicting reports if he was shot or blew up.

link   
No way there searching Dexter Ave AGAIN!!!!

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Another risk the cops could face here is taking fire from people that REFUSE to have their houses searched for whatever reason.

This could get messy.

They have so much firepower out there right now, only a complete nutjob would do that. Not saying a complete nutjob isn't possible for them to come across...but I would say not likely.

Here, look at some of these pictures to see how much force they have doing these sweeps.

imgur.com...

link   

He was likely trained by a terrorist cell within the US, of course, assuming he was trained.

link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Most likely.
I put my money on a HS and then nothing besides a few weeks of speculation maybe...
But at least we are doing something together, that's what counts, at least at the moment

My thoughts still are focused on the victims and their families and friends. Always.
Let us not forget what is really happening here and how it came to it.

link   
May be off topic. A plane has hit a building in Williamsburg, VA! Sorry if mentioned. It's on Skynews.

link   
Have they checked the sewers? Like any mad man on the run he may just be holed up. But if he's not a mad man but a egotistic sociopath he may be somewhere he owns the ground like higher up or lower down.

link   
I've got to head off home folks, which should ensure it all goes down during my commute!

link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Originally posted by kimish

Easy. They start training as children.

He came to US in 2001. S you're telling me they trained a 7 year old boy to cause all this havoc ?

Lol: Yes and he also lived a rather normal life, got a scholarship etc ... but I am sure they will find their "computers" with all sorts of Anti-American information on it..

link   

Originally posted by inval
Seems quiet all of a sudden on the guy they had in custody...

We've been through this multiple times now.
Just as the finish-line is in sight, the ball is fumbled.

Agreements aren't being reached, compromises aren't being met, & no one is giving the "sign-off."

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Good catch. Maybe they have a vehicle pulled over somewhere. All I know is I read the transcrpits from last night and this is a large cell. It is not two people. Now, this is one dead terrorist and it is the older brother. It was said he was run over and my guess is that he ran and they drove a truck into him. Look at the gashes on his chest.

link

I think they mirrored the image to make the comparisons to the video, but the brother also looks a lot like the naked guy from last night. So, dead or alive and how many?

link   

I take it you haven't seen the training videos from Afghanistan (not saying he trained there). Yes, they start them early. Very early.

SMR

link   
Suspect #1 got it good.
SHOT - BLOWN UP - RAN OVER
Bet he didnt expect that !

link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind

Originally posted by JayinAR
Another risk the cops could face here is taking fire from people that REFUSE to have their houses searched for whatever reason.

This could get messy.

They have so much firepower out there right now, only a complete nutjob would do that. Not saying a complete nutjob isn't possible for them to come across...but I would say not likely.

Here, look at some of these pictures to see how much force they have doing these sweeps.

imgur.com...

Maybe he ran into a meth house and no one wants to go to jail?

link   
Why was there no explosion from the brother wearing the suicide vest when the younger one drove over him or even when shot by the police?

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join