It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

It is not about evidence, it’s about knowing what you are talking about.

I am very well read on matters of terrorism it’s my big interest, some people can talk all day about UFO’s or NWO and for me its terrorism.

So when I say no they do not belong to a Chechen terrorist group I do so form a educated background and based on my analysis of the situation which leads me to the conclusion that they are not trained members of a terrorist group. That is based on current media reporting, it could very well turn out that they were trained in the South Caucuses but that would be speculation. Right now based on the facts that we know it is not reasonable to assume they are trained terrorists.

I would like to turn the question on its head and ask you why you think they are members of a trained terrorist group.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
guy with black backpack on the track again

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I just woke up after staying up until 5 last night following this.

I went to bed because I said if they hadn't found Suspect 2 yet that he probably escaped the area they are looking at. Since they still haven't found him with that place on lockdown, I would say it is a very very good possibility that he is gone from that area.

I understand why the police are still there, from what I understand they are going door to door searching houses...which is good because he could have broken into any of them or left explosives anywhere in that area.

But I think there is a good possibility he is lone gone from that area.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archie
Someone said earlier the Chechens hates the Russians - no longer the case, not when it comes to the Chechen government anyway. The Chechen president is now in Putin's pocket but he's a bit of a dictator so the actual Chechen people hate him.

Russia and US are at loggerheads over an oil & gas pipeline running through Chechnya. A destabilized Chechnya means US have a better chance of controlling a larger amount of the oil and gas which Russia presently dominates.

Therefore what is happening now in Boston is directly benefiting the American oil and gas corporations.

Worth bearing in mind as we watch this play out and in the months to come.

Chechnyan independence would benefit the US greatly.

Yeah that's quite a leap to make IMO. How do they get a 19 year old to do all of this with the impact too?

link   
*** Deleted at poster's request ***
edit on 19-4-2013 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by p00hbear

This guy must be having help, someone knows where he is
They have had a very well prepared plan.

The entire sequence of attacks was a trap.

This is why I believe they might strike again.....by luck.

link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
Been here since about page 19.. and i wish to thank those posting in realtime, as the scanner feeds seem to mess up here on my pc.

Few problems, in the tale. that point to something bigger here.

You don't just drive around for 30 mins banging on about your deeds with a hostage in the back... unless.. you need that hostage to be hyped up and planted for your next move. total distraction and chaos.. for as long as possible. why? well that's easy. say you needed something moved through Boston (or out) but due to the earlier situation the "fuzz" was strategically positioned to catch such a move.

You divert the attention, massively, tie them up in knots so a gap is made, then slip the package through the gap.. the more the diversion plays out, the more time package has to move without being suspected.

Add in a major city practically wired to blow, and that's one hell of a diversion, as they search for the original distraction the fuzz will find more deeper evidence of what may have been the package, or another package still in the city.

Just sharing that thought process, thanks again for the updates

Ive been having the same kind of thoughts running through my head.

When the older brother died he did that so the other one could escape. WHY is the question. What you said maybe the answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Wishing for anyone's death even the most evil person on this earth is wrong.

I for one would rather he live so that some serious questions can be answered, him being dead is not a good thing at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by GrandStrategy

It is not about evidence, it’s about knowing what you are talking about.

I am very well read on matters of terrorism it’s my big interest, some people can talk all day about UFO’s or NWO and for me its terrorism.

So when I say no they do not belong to a Chechen terrorist group I do so form a educated background and based on my analysis of the situation which leads me to the conclusion that they are not trained members of a terrorist group. That is based on current media reporting, it could very well turn out that they were trained in the South Caucuses but that would be speculation. Right now based on the facts that we know it is not reasonable to assume they are trained terrorists.

I would like to turn the question on its head and ask you why you think they are members of a trained terrorist group.

I don't think they're members of a trained terrorist group. I hold the same opinion as you. What I'm objecting to is the constant inference that trained terrorists don't make such mistakes. If you really had an interested in terrorism you would know full well that terrorist training on the whole isn't that great, and most trained terrorists are still fools at best.

It's a hollywood fairytale that trained terrorists are highly competent. The reality is most are buffoons in the mold of Four Lions.

Most terrorists, trained or otherwise, have been caught before or after the fact because they're not all that good.

link   
Imagine if another bomb or so went off on the other side of town. Chaos.

link   
How is this still going on? I have been with this since the start reading and listening. I went to sleep so I can go to work tonight and this is still going.

The guy on the run is 19, his brother who is dead came to the U.S. at the age of 20 in 2006 (from CNN). How is a 19 year old outsmarting and evading the cops for this long? This kid is either a genius or is getting help, he has to be getting help.

I woke up expecting to hear they caught the kid and he blew himself just like his brother. I was expecting it to be over with a dead suspect. At this point I even more expect we will not hear from him why he did what he did, this kid will be dead (if they somehow ever find him),

Raist

link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

I would also like for him to live, at least long enough to tell us why and if there are anymore people involved. After that I could care less what happens to him.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Mark my words, the kid will not be allowed to live. The real Master Minds behind these recent "terror acts" cannot allow the public to hear what this Lee Harvey Oswald of our time has to say. It´s lynchin´time folks!

The people of USA, having been whipped into a frenzy of fear wants blood, and Obozo eager to protect his crumbling house of cards, will let them have what they are duped to desire.

For those on ATS interested in some real interesting facts, allow me to show you following two things;

1/ This is the year of the Black Water Snake (mor info here . This year is a year of turmoil according to chinese tradition and has it not been one so far?

2/ By a coinsidence (or not), Blackwater/Craft International-scum were seen at Boston Marathon before the explosion and afterwards in very suspicious places. see here

link   
this guy has been out of boston sense tuesday , the older bother is the one that did all the damage today,the police are playing catch up now!!!!!!! www.wcvb.com... lute=true

link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Excellent point, Mother Nature at work ?

But really just think how much easier it would make it for the police if they would just listen, and stay off the streets.

link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

I would also like for him to live, at least long enough to tell us why and if there are anymore people involved. After that I could care less what happens to him.

His face and some water are going to have a meeting.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not to argue with you too much - but I too have something of an interest in terrorism (my degree for instance)

What we saw in the 1980s in N. Ireland shows how little real training a cell member can be given when run by a trained operative. If these guys are part out of a cell then perhaps there are other members operating and these guys are the fall team. The provos often used younger and less experienced members of their cells to carry out acts whilst the "officers" watched on from a distance. Whilst this might not be the case its something Im sure the BPD and FBI are looking out for.

link   
This would be a great opportunity for one of our remote viewers or psychics to pipe up and reform public perception.

link   
Someone pointed out that Jahar is in fact a "9/11 Truther" It's also interesting to note this tweet on his account, as well. The day after Boston.

"There are people that know the truth but stay silent & there are people that speak the truth but we don't hear them cuz they're the minority"

link   
What happened to the alleged third suspect they had down and handcuffed this morning, the older man they thought might be struggling to release a dead man switch? (With 4 bomb squad robots around him according to the scanners...)

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join