It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

That's his account per CNN. If you look back there are pictures of him with his friends from April. The name must have changed. He's gotten like 15K followers within the hour!

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by xavi1000

reply to post by xavi1000

Another interesting comparison could be the 1993 World Trade Centre bomber Ramzi Yousef who was trained after he conducted his attack he got on a plane to Pakistan and went into hiding.

So again if they are trained as you claim then why did they not make better preparations for their escape.

My opinion , and this is my opinion only i think sleeper cell abandoned them beacuse of "amateurish" bombing on the marathon.

With respect, that is a very speculative opinion mine is based on the facts that are being reported in the media and my knowledge of these groups which would dictate that these guys are armatures who were self-radicalised.

respect to you also , everyone is entitled with his opinion , knowing and learning so much about Chechen extremists through years i wish you are right

link   

Originally posted by esdad71
If you have not seen these pics here you go...
link

the video looks like we are at war...
edit on 19-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately, we are and have been since September, 11, 2001.

link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

reply to post by xavi1000

Another interesting comparison could be the 1993 World Trade Centre bomber Ramzi Yousef who was trained after he conducted his attack he got on a plane to Pakistan and went into hiding.

So again if they are trained as you claim then why did they not make better preparations for their escape.

My opinion , and this is my opinion only i think sleeper cell abandoned them beacuse of "amateurish" bombing on the marathon.

With respect, that is a very speculative opinion mine is based on the facts that are being reported in the media and my knowledge of these groups which would dictate that these guys are armatures who were self-radicalised.

I agree with you. These guys were here since 9 and 15. Hard to believe they were trained here in the US without someone finding out.

link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I'm wondering why someone being held at gunpoint would be allowed to text anyone...

link   
reply to post by paratus

Can you send the link through messaging? You cannot post it here because of the blood and gore.

link   
reply to post by anon4m05

It was a college student. He was searched and released.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.ustream.tv...

Guy with black backpack spotted. Could be false alert though.

link   
Ahh screw this. This is all moving way too fast for me, people are posting quicker than I can read it, by the time I've read a page, there's 2 more pages of comments!

I'm off to get drunk, I'll be back later when things have calmed down a tad.

In bit!
edit on 19-4-2013 by Reaper62 because: spelling

link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Does anyone know the twitter usrname for this maniac? apparently he is tweeting stuff.

Don't get that.

Here we have a massive city wide man hunt and he is using his cell phone to tweet his "escape and evasion".

Wonder if the Police know if cell phones can be tracked.

lol, i was thinking the same - it was CNN that said that he is tweeting...

link   
This is the scary part as other members have mentioned...

What if he does have help and more accomplices than we can imagine. Whose to say all these act of violence is going to end with him? Crazy stuff...

link   

Originally posted by thinkofitnow
reply to post by ipsedixit

I'm wondering why someone being held at gunpoint would be allowed to text anyone...
Perhaps tweet him to death eventually or force to give himself up?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anon4m05

I went to bed at 5:00 am myself. And have been up for a couple hours. Only thing new that is interesting in my book is that they younger brother ran over the older brother with his vehicle. Also they are going to do a controlled detonation of something.

Other than that it's still cat and mouse.

Edited to add:

pbs.twimg.com...:large

apparently they had money at some point.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

bad day for anyone to have a backpack.

link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
from CNN

After bombing, suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev apparently tweeted, "Ain't no love in the heart of the city." t.co..." - @cnnbrk

Yup right here. twitter.com...

link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Yes, it seems right now they're looking all over for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he hiding in some remote area that would allude police compared to the homes and cars.

link   
Just heard on my scanner for a SC state wide BOLO (Be On Look Out) for Jakar A. Tsarnaev, the second terrorist. I feel this means that the Boston cops haven't found him, or have information that Jakar escaped the dragnet. They did not give a vehicle description.

link   
Been here since about page 19.. and i wish to thank those posting in realtime, as the scanner feeds seem to mess up here on my pc.

Few problems, in the tale. that point to something bigger here.

You don't just drive around for 30 mins banging on about your deeds with a hostage in the back... unless.. you need that hostage to be hyped up and planted for your next move. total distraction and chaos.. for as long as possible. why? well that's easy. say you needed something moved through Boston (or out) but due to the earlier situation the "fuzz" was strategically positioned to catch such a move.

You divert the attention, massively, tie them up in knots so a gap is made, then slip the package through the gap.. the more the diversion plays out, the more time package has to move without being suspected.

Add in a major city practically wired to blow, and that's one hell of a diversion, as they search for the original distraction the fuzz will find more deeper evidence of what may have been the package, or another package still in the city.

Just sharing that thought process, thanks again for the updates

link   
Seen a fair few people asking for confirmation re the Whitehouse Situation Room being activated. Just did a quick google search and came up with this link which seems to confirm.

washington.cbslocal.com...

Apols if its already been confirmed, I have been following avidly since this morn (GMT) but its such a fast moving thread i could have missed it.
edit on 19/4/13 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

link   
Scanner just said 'hey grab that kid in the white t-shirt'

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join