It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

That is a hat from the comic and film series Punisher.
It looks a lot like it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Mark my words, the kid will not be allowed to live

Not taking that bet...would lose my money.

link   
Just being reported on FOX news that the police in Connecticut are looking for a green honda believed to be involved. Maybe he did in fact escape the area?
edit on 4/19/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

link   
For what it's worth, I think it's been staged by people at senior levels on behalf of American oil and gas interests with the intention of giving the US a reason to send a presence into Chechnya. The US people would be behind it after the bombings and, of course, because the country is Muslim.

I think this situation's got out of hand and both suspects were supposed to have been eliminated when they were first cornered. The fact one got away has set off alarm bells big time because maybe he knows more than he should about the whole situation. His family may or may not be clued in, particularly the Uncle because he changed his tune so drastically. The kid's alive, which is a blessing he never expected. When it finally sank in, he threw away the script and nailed his balls to the wall, backing his nephew for all it's worth. The family is sticking together. Just my take but it's 4am here in Australia and I'm very sleeeppy

I just don't think it was ever supposed to go this far. They are now in unchartered territory.

link   
Suspect's AUnt on CNN right now.

link   

Originally posted by goou111
desserted massachusetts ave and Czmbridge square

Thats a big city to have shut down

edit on 19-4-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

Looks like North Korea

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
What happened to the alleged third suspect they had down and handcuffed this morning, the older man they thought might be struggling to release a dead man switch? (With 4 bomb squad robots around him according to the scanners...)

Was just thinking about that myself.

link   
His aunt is giving an interview now...

link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Mother Nature at work ?

Yes mother nature is at work suspect 1 already won his darwin award suspect 2 soon on his way only way he will lose that is if he turns himself in.
edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Raist
How is this still going on? I have been with this since the start reading and listening. I went to sleep so I can go to work tonight and this is still going.

The guy on the run is 19, his brother who is dead came to the U.S. at the age of 20 in 2006 (from CNN). How is a 19 year old outsmarting and evading the cops for this long? This kid is either a genius or is getting help, he has to be getting help.

I woke up expecting to hear they caught the kid and he blew himself just like his brother. I was expecting it to be over with a dead suspect. At this point I even more expect we will not hear from him why he did what he did, this kid will be dead (if they somehow ever find him),

Raist

A number of his friends on Twitter, the ones whose accounts are still public, have been supporting him and claiming a government conspiracy.

You'd hope the police would have seen that all his friends have been visited?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
People take some conspiracies way way way to far.Such as the 9/11 truther stuff is absurd.Won't wake up until al-qeada strikes again and people like these radical muslims strike again.

link   
The brothers aunt is On here now saying she wants evidence and thinks they were set up

boston.cbslocal.com...

link   

Originally posted by goou111
...Hospital: 15 police officers taken to Boston emergency room for 'injuries sustained in last night's police activity' related to the bombing investigation...

A form of protest?
While continuing to abide by Union protocols...

link   

Originally posted by Archie
For what it's worth, I think it's been staged by people at senior levels on behalf of American oil and gas interests with the intention of giving the US a reason to send a presence into Chechnya. The US people would be behind it after the bombings and, of course, because the country is Muslim.

I think this situation's got out of hand and both suspects were supposed to have been eliminated when they were first cornered. The fact one got away has set off alarm bells big time because maybe he knows more than he should about the whole situation. His family may or may not be clued in, particularly the Uncle because he changed his tune so drastically. The kid's alive, which is a blessing he never expected. When it finally sank in, he threw away the script and nailed his balls to the wall, backing his nephew for all it's worth. The family is sticking together. Just my take but it's 4am here in Australia and I'm very sleeeppy

I just don't think it was ever supposed to go this far. They are now in unchartered territory.

I don't see it. It's so 2000s

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Did the Boston attacks begin in Mali, as suggested here? english.alarabiya.net...

If so, it is not the first time Chechian muslims has tried attacks in the west www.globaljihad.net...

Oh, and he was a boxer too. Coincidence?

link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

Ohhh I know they make mistakes I was only highlighting it to support my argument that they are not trained terrorists I mean I could point out the mistakes made by attempted London bombings or the Bojinka plot were mistakes were made by trained terrorists. The issue of mistakes however is just one part of my arguments as to why I don’t think they were trained.

link   
Reply to post by Archie

Russia would already sucked Chechnya's oil dry if there was any worth taking...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 19-4-2013 by strafgod because: Darn auto correct

link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

I don't remember hearing it on the scanner or seeing it on TV, but I've heard on other sites (such as reddit) that they cleared him and released him.

Of course, someone elsewhere mentioned a friend seeing a body covered up in that same area.

link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by Covertblack

Mark my words, the kid will not be allowed to live. The real Master Minds behind these recent "terror acts" cannot allow the public to hear what this Lee Harvey Oswald of our time has to say. It´s lynchin´time folks!

The people of USA, having been whipped into a frenzy of fear wants blood, and Obozo eager to protect his crumbling house of cards, will let them have what they are duped to desire.

For those on ATS interested in some real interesting facts, allow me to show you following two things;

1/ This is the year of the Black Water Snake (mor info here . This year is a year of turmoil according to chinese tradition and has it not been one so far?

2/ By a coinsidence (or not), Blackwater/Craft International-scum were seen at Boston Marathon before the explosion and afterwards in very suspicious places. see here

You're so behind man..

They aren't blackwater and they aren't "Craft".. Craft isn't even a mercenary group, they're a training school for law enforcement, military and preparation for special ops/mercenary work. They are not contracted security.

Blackwater has their own emblem, and they wear it loud and proud.

These guys have been shown to be associated with the undercovers and plain-clothed law enforcement at the event. The same guys were at the super bowl, and other major events. It's common practice nowadays with increased security etc. People who are making a big deal about this really are out of touch.. They may or may not have known of a threat before hand.. Even if they did they could only react to something suspicious or noticeable..

The whole contracted special operations crew theory that Alex Jones and his cronies cooked is just ignorant of facts.

edit to add: That is MOST DEFINITELY the Craft International logo.. But alls that indicates is that they could have bought it right off their website or went through their training.. They were seen in several pictures next to a black UNDERCOVER POLICE Suv on the scene of the 1st explosion shortly after..
edit on 19-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by Covertblack

Mark my words, the kid will not be allowed to live. The real Master Minds behind these recent "terror acts" cannot allow the public to hear what this Lee Harvey Oswald of our time has to say. It´s lynchin´time folks!

The people of USA, having been whipped into a frenzy of fear wants blood, and Obozo eager to protect his crumbling house of cards, will let them have what they are duped to desire.

For those on ATS interested in some real interesting facts, allow me to show you following two things;

1/ This is the year of the Black Water Snake (mor info here . This year is a year of turmoil according to chinese tradition and has it not been one so far?

2/ By a coinsidence (or not), Blackwater/Craft International-scum were seen at Boston Marathon before the explosion and afterwards in very suspicious places. see here

The FBI made the best statement to your post yesterday.

NEXT QUESTION!!!!!

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join