It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks Rod, I got a question I haven't seen it discussed. There were reports yesterday, of a guy that was reported missing in March, he left his cell phone and wallet in his apartment. Is this the same guy ?

People reported that he was subject #2 after the pics were aired yesterday.

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by Senduko
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why would anyone rob anything for that matter if you just set out two bombs and they are looking for you.

People on the run get desperate, I and others on this thread have pointed out the comparison to Raul Moat in the UK, he done the same thing went robbing chip shops and homes.

They need food, faces are all over the TV robbing the place might just seem like the best way to get what they need.

On the run? They were in the same city. Why wouldn't they get out of Dodge and rob somewhere else? This just doesn't seem like the actions of some cool Terrorist. Amateurs certainly spring to mind, but amateurs that managed such a professional job on Monday.

The more I am reading and listening this just seems more and more suspect.

I have to go, but hope that they able to resolve this by the time I get home arond midnight. And I hope there are no more innocent victims.

link   
Let's keep it relatively on topic and free of personal slags

link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

This guy must be having help, someone knows where he is
PB

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
What happens when these 9000 of Americas finest need to go to sleep? Do we have another 9000 for shift change? These guys have to be dragging already.......

On the police scanner, they occasionally ask officers to chime in if they are in need of relief. They even notified them of a shift change a bit ago.

link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
What happens when these 9000 of Americas finest need to go to sleep? Do we have another 9000 for shift change?

They are on shifts and there are TONS of willing replacements.
And there is the National Guard as well ..

link   
why do you people even live in this country, if it is such a police state?..... in your way of thinking, nothing the government does is right, or legitimate, ever....so please just pack up and move out, go find another country to live in and bitch about.

link   
From twitter:

For the record: SWAT asked me if I WANTED them to search my home. Did not force me, didn't come inside. Not searching illegally. #watertown

Also, Fox News is showing the video of the white guy who was shortly detained last night. Meanwhile, CNN is reaching out to the Jahar twitter to ask if he's "mr. Tsarnaev".
twitter.com...

link   
female with wrong passcode

link   
Am I able to post NSFW pic of alleged dead 1st bomber?
or link?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know the twitter usrname for this maniac? apparently he is tweeting stuff.

link   
I don't believe for a second that they ran out of money. These guys has fully automatic weapons as heard on the scanners last night. Someone supplied them. They are pictured with friends with Mercedes/BMW etc.. They had money to begin with.. Who knows where it came from.

Something went "awry" in their initial plans by the way things are sounding... Whether it was getting into MIT or what.. I'm not sure. People commented that they had even used ATM's on their own accounts. Could have been a diversion tactic to be honest.. People need to quit making blatant assumptions and parading them as truth.

link   

link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks Rod, I got a question I haven't seen it discussed. There were reports yesterday, of a guy that was reported missing in March, he left his cell phone and wallet in his apartment. Is this the same guy ?

People reported that he was subject #2 after the pics were aired yesterday.

My pleasure,

Sorry Rocky i cannot help you with that question, any of you guys or girls out there who can?

Kindest respects

Rod

link   
60 percent searched. this dude is avoiding patrols, dogs, and helicopters with very little training. i thought they would have tagged him by now

link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

Twitter.com/j_tsar

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

On the run? They were in the same city. Why wouldn't they get out of Dodge and rob somewhere else? This just doesn't seem like the actions of some cool Terrorist. Amateurs certainly spring to mind, but amateurs that managed such a professional job on Monday.

That is exactly what I am saying nothing about this screams that we are looking at trained terrorists.

Now again that could change but right now all the evidence would suggest that these guys are self-radicalised armatures

link   
reply to post by misfit312

Well so much happening, but mostly updates about new happenings
We still dont know what they were doing at MIT, besides shooting a campus cop, we dont know if they overwhelmed him or that he caught them doing something.
The old guy apparently wearing a kill switch bomb is he the same as in the vid with the 5 individuals?
Are those 5 the ones suspected (2 we know for sure)
What happened with the car at Niagara waterfalls?
The house with the rocket and tunnel is cleared, but what was the rocket and where did the tunnel go to? Did they exist?
What about the jumpers? One on the track on off a bridge?

So much statements but no conclusions its confusing. Combining with hours and hours of following leads and information. Sigh... last week was pretty relaxed right? We only had WWIII with North Korea in our daily meal.

EDIT to say: Did they ask not to wear fluo shirts because he got one and a scanner? Did officers got hit at command centre...

edit on 19-4-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

link   
If you have not seen these pics here you go...
link

the video looks like we are at war...
edit on 19-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by xavi1000

So again if they are trained as you claim then why did they not make better preparations for their escape.

Perhaps they were not finished with what ever it is they were attempting to accomplish? Even the best laid plans can get messed up if even the most remote detail is overlooked.

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join