It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello all. Must apologize for my comments yesterday doubting what the F.B.I . I was wrong. Looks like they nailed one of the suspects. Have to be honest in saying glad he is dead. Yes, people like that shouldn't be allowed the luxury of spending the rest of their lives in one of our 1st class prisons. Hope the other ones fate is close too. Feel awful about the officer that was hurt, he is a real hero. GET WELL SOON.

link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Maybe he begged and convinced them he wouldn't say anything/report it. If they killed him and ditched the body - 1) police would for sure have a lead 2) they'd have a bloody mess in the car ...

Just throwing ideas out there because it doesn't make too much sense to me either

link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So this isnt your "typical" terrorist attack, at least isn't typical compared to recent attacks (last decade)... Is anyone familiar with Chechnya terror groups? Does anyone understand why they would do this? Thoughts?
edit on 19-4-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
What is messed up with this country is YOU people are not at work and are sitting here monitoring ATS.... just saying...

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
So this isnt your "typical" terrorist attack, at least isn't typical compared to recent attacks (last decade)... Is anyone familiar with Chechnya terror groups? Does anyone understand why they would do this? Thoughts?
edit on 19-4-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

JIHAD

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
1 - The "we did it to draw attention to the free chechnia campaign" angel doesn't stick, they dont give swat for motherland.
2 - The "Allah Akbar death to the infidel Americans" angle doesn't fit in either, because theres been no vindication from any group who would love the world press attention that this has drawn..and besides they didn't leave a video.
3 - The "alone together nuts" theory...na,no goodbye video there either..

Leaving open very few plausable "thats why they did it" theory's.

I cant help but think false flag, they'll find how to implant the islam angle and use it to make sure America still has a bogeyman to be scared off now Bin's gone.

Not to mention rifle restrictions, reloading restrictions etc etc etc

For me, this is homegrown international terrorism.
They want you scared. They need you scared.
This is 9/11 but refined.

edit on 19-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

link   

What is that in the air?

No idea, not there now. Was just a quick screenshot.

link   
You can tell people are getting bored now, resorting to lame insults and arguing about religion, the old fall back,,,

reply to post by Xtrozero

You do realise this site is used by people all over the world. The events in your country are being looked upon by millions of people right now...
edit on 19-4-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

link   
Am I the only one who finds it fascinating that a 19yr old kid is evading the capture of 9000+ armed personnel in a city on lockdown?

Too many cooks spoiling the broth maybe

link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by Canslli
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

1 million people at home because a guy is on the run? If they would do that here everytime a person is missing we would stay indoors forever.

What is so hard to understand about this?
The guy is suspected of murdering a least 5 innocent people, including an 8 year old child. He's built bombs, shot at police, and run over his own brother to escape.

It's astounding anyone can think this is an overreaction. You cannot have hundreds of thousands of people roaming the streets while you have a violent terrorist running around with guns and bombs

I like how you get stars for misquoting people. Since you won't fix it ill clear it up

Next time get your fact straight sand don't misquote me!!

Why do you keep going on about this? Read that quoted text, carefully -- there are no words attributed to you there. The only reason your name appears at all is because the first person was replying to you. I underlined it for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I went to the movies to see Oblivion and 60 pages have been added since I left at page 104.....can someone briefly update me plz ? Thanks

Some are waiting for a nuke to get lit up.

It would seem that the scuttlebutt in the cordoned area indicates that there is more happening than some might like to know.

There is reason to believe that there are more people involved here than just the two brothers.

How was 'Oblivion', my dear?

link   
reply to post by flyswatter

yep my bad

link   
Black hawks inbound

link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I've done my work. I put my time in as a police officer and became disabled when an idiot ran over me causing me to be disabled.

So why are you here right now?

link   
reply to post by Ginga

Well, he may be strapped with explosives, so they are being more careful.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Blackhawks landing on the roof of Bestbuy on the RT Video feed!

WTF???

link   

Originally posted by flowerpoweruk

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by xXSvenXx

I agree. Muslims need to realize there are bad Muslims in the world who kill people as well.
Sad day.

how insanely patronising and ignorant.

I'm a Muslim. I'm more than aware that for every 10 million law abiding Muslims there are all it takes is one bad Muslim to ruin it for all.

1 of 10 million muslims are bad ? How stupid do you think we are? That would be 160 bad muslims out of 1 600 million muslims in the world.

There are millions of bad muslims !

link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Black hawks inbound

Landing now.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join