It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Uncle is at a press conference.

link   

Originally posted by yeti101
their father is claiming they've been framed by the american security services. I wonder what username he has at ats?
edit on 19-4-2013 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

Lol - that made me chuckle

link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
Someones guarding beer??

Sounded like they said i'll stay with him and the beer!?!?

Thats Boston for ya.

Can't you go troll some other site....

link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
No doubt, they surround themselves only with like-minded people (and likely the same or similar nationalities), so they don't ever sympathize with their targets.

They still go to school, still interact... I agree with you that they must create a bubble culture, but mass killings and suicidal actions are not of a rational mind. There are interviews with classmates from high school to college and all are suggesting they were nice well rounded kids and young men even up to recent times. their actions go even beyond that of a very unstable cult influenced mind.

I haven't seen any information about their parents yet. We are talking about what is likely somewhat wealthy influential people here, so motives are very strange.

link   
plain clothes still inbound to car at perimeter

link   
Uncle of suspects making statement on CNN right now.
edit on 19-4-2013 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling

link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
I love how this is already assumed to be an act of religious terrorism all because the guy is allegedly Islamic.

Because Islamic people can have no other agendas besides jihad, right?

No,

But Islamic persons who just blew up the Boston marathon, went on a killing spree using bombs, granades, dynomite and assult weapons, during the timeframe the Ayahtollah of Iran said that Islamic jihadists would execute terrorist attacks on US soil, makes this conclusion the most likely scenario, from a logical perspective. This is not religious prejudice here, it is logic and reason.

Of course that does not mean it must be true, only the most likely scenario.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

These latest developments do seem very interesting but I think a interesting comparison to draw is to that of Raoul Moat in the UK who killed and then went on the run with a similar huge police response, well other than locking down an entire city.

Yeah, I mentioned this earlier. Moat was hiding in a pipe in Rothbury, which is a village mainly filled by elderly people. The whole of Newcastle was on alert not to go near him, but he had a personal agenda against police and his ex-girlfriend so it wasn't as severe. We were just told not to approach him as he mighta been armed and/or dangerous.

Took a while to work out where he was though, and we had quite a large manhunt - still only 160 though - plus they kinda thought he was somewhere rural rather than inner city. I doubt they wudda closed down the entire toon over him though, but we did have a fair bit of coverage.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy
The uncle is live on MSM giving a statement to the press.
I saw it all ready..must be delayed where you are at or something.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Uncle is saying he is shocked his brothers kids are associated with this. Guy is obviously shaken by these developments. He is saying neither brother lived with him, last saw them 2005.

link   
reply to post by kimish

Well technically they hate other Muslims as well too, right? Or is the world painted in nice broad black and white strokes?

link   
If these guys thinks they are doing some caucasian struggle a favour by doing this....they are out of their element!

They're gonna need one helluva manifest to make sense of all this. Right now I am just thinking sad, deranged individuals under some insane influence...

link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

Im done defending muslims and islam and make no apologies for feeling that way.
If muslims are just as outraged about all this then they need to stand and earn the worlds respect until then i have none for them.

Have they disarmed that bomb vest yet on the old guy?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

It’s a very interesting comparison because although the choice of weapon may be different the whole on the run thing is the same.

I think we brits are much better at over-kill when it comes to this, we deployed the SAS and has fighter jets hunting him.

link   
This is a different uncle, hasn't been in contact for a number of years either and says anything to do with islam is a fraud, fake.

From CNN - - uncle is getting angry saying "this has nothing to do with my family. They are losers not being able to settle"
edit on 19-4-2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Im just asking why the hell wernt your special units called on scene sooner?

Cause leaving it to the local plod seems have caused it to go tits up!

Someone has screwed up.

Well, they probably weren't sitting around the corner at the local donut shop. It takes time to fly a team somewhere and brief/deploy.

link   
They must have cleared the uncle?

"Not been in touch in a couple of years, 2005."

"No known ill will toward US."

"They are losers."

(as per uncle)

"Any thing to do with religion is a fraud, a fake".

"Of course I am ashamed - they are children of my brother!"
edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   
Uncle is saying father is back in Russia. Kids had no military training.

link   
Uncle Ruslan is engaged in some serious CYA ... distancing himself ...

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join