It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck
Also, I can see crisis actor conspirators already talking about this being Fred Armisen.

I shouldn't laugh, they probably will.

link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

1 million people at home because a guy is on the run? If they would do that here everytime a person is missing we would stay indoors forever.

But as said, i understand your situation. You're not used to violence as we (and people from other countries) are. And i live in one of the best places in Brazil. I actually envy you for "overreacting". That means you live in a society that is not as sick as the one i live in.

link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by xXSvenXx

I agree. Muslims need to realize there are bad Muslims in the world who kill people as well.
Sad day.

how insanely patronising and ignorant.

I'm a Muslim. I'm more than aware that for every 10 million law abiding Muslims there are all it takes is one bad Muslim to ruin it for all.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I kinda like the Uncle... He's a bad ass

link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Hmmm. He and his brother shooting and killing an officer. Throwing explosives at officers. Nothing much.

link   
This uncle is lying more than Bush jr

link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Okay..... And the installment of the Shah in Iran...? Might it have been a trigger? Or the establishment of the state of Israel on arab soil? Hm?

link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007

Moslems see the USA as being Christian as a whole. They view the war's in the mideast as Christians attacking Moslems, which is fairly true. Our targets in Iraq/Afghanistan havent been churches, but that doesnt change their viewpoint of their war in the mideast being "religiously motivated."

The bigger war is the different Muslim sect against each other....

I just came back from Afghanistan last night I fully understand how a person can be driven in the direction of a suicide bomber, over there... but here where you do not have all the same influences, such as extreme poverty, extreme religious influences 24/7, extreme radical thoughts 24/7, extreme anti west education 24/7....

This has not been, nor ever was those guy's war...

link   
reply to post by Covertblack

I know, they're doing their best to implicate him and there is no evidence he has anything to do with the family. It's pretty vile.

link   

Originally posted by yeti101
their father is claiming they've been framed by the american security services. I wonder what username he has at ats?

Daddy is in denial. Understandable. But they aren't framed.
His kids are COLD blooded murderers.
Bomb Victim Whose Legs Were Blown Off Helped FBI ID Suspects
His son looked right at the guy who lost his legs .. looked right in his eyes .. and proceeded to plant the bomb next to him. That's beyond cold. That's pure evil.

link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah, poor guy might stroke out.

link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Yes, they do. However, most sweep it under the rug and pretend it's not true.
Just my two cents.

link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Suspect in the bombings-
Killed a cop-
Carjacking-
Police chase involving shoot out & bombs thrown from car window-

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by kosmicjack

I feel sorry for the uncle, to be honest. He's got a hell of a lot of people shouting various questions at him which are all kinda leading questions in order to implicate him. It's not fair for the poor bloke.

Being pretty rude to him. How do you feel about America? This guy didn't do anything you morons.

It would definitely annoy me.

Multiple times have asked if they had military training. He got extremely heated when asked about them and Chechnya (saying how peaceful of a place it is and peaceful people).

link   
I'm speechless, utterly speechless. He uses AOL.

link   
I like the uncle. Who wants to be held responsible for what your whacky relatives are doing?

link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yeah I like him too, reminds me of my Turkish Uncle.

I would have guessed if I had to seeing him in the street that he was a Turk, he has that swagger

link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
I'm speechless, utterly speechless. He uses AOL.

I still use my AOL email account...

link   
I do not trust these muslims.Seem so crazy that you must respect them or else type of attitudes.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

He's also saying they have nothing to do with Chechnya.

They don't, they left there when very young, by all accounts. The uncle seems perfectly sincere to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join