It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
eods still working on suspect

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by xavi1000

Not all Americans are gullible.

Afcourse, that's why i'm on ATS

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is pure spectulation on my part, but I have this uneasy feeling that the suspect is waiting until sometime around 'prime time' television hours at which time he's going to do something brash . . . the publicity thing he spoke of a while back . . .

Flame away, but I just have this nagging feeling.

link   
reply to post by strafgod

No, I don't believe he is since the uncle has changed his tune somewhat. Earlier he was ashamed of what the boys had done and had no words to express it. He even stated that they had no place to live on this earth. He later stated that they were not guilty and they were setup.

link   
It wouldn't surprise me if these two were just two goofballs, but it is hard to believe a med student going terrorist. Don't they usually become medics in the military context?

Maybe not. Fidel Castro was a doc.

link   

How am I gullible when I acknowledge that it may not have been a legitimate statement?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Blanket statements over a minority group just isn't cool or right.... To suggest everyone acts a certain way is beyond absurd...

link   

I stopped listening after 2005 remark.. Any relative that commented on me after 8 yrs of no contact would no nothing about me anymore.And have no legitimate reason to comment other than "I have had no contact for 8 yrs"

link   
What are the percentages? I keep hearing most are at 10% and have 90% to go. The robots?

link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by strafgod

No, I don't believe he is since the uncle has changed his tune somewhat. Earlier he was ashamed of what the boys had done and had no words to express it. He even stated that they had no place to live on this earth. He later stated that they were not guilty and they were setup.

See irrational even with Him if this is what He stated.

link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Since you only quoted. Part of my post and took what I said out of context ill clear it up for you:

"I'm sorry that its a normal occurance for you to have bombings in your streets and 1 million people sheltered in place on a weekly basis.

Come on!! You seriously think people are overreacting to this situation? No they're not. This is not a normal occurrence or something thats acceptable here in the US."

I'm not saying we are overreacting. I was saying that we are not overreacting.

Nice try. Quote the whole thing next time and don't take what I said out of context. Ok.

Try telling that to the Iraqis.

So it's ok for members to just make up snip that other members said? Wow!

link   
They are ticking off different quadrants that they have "cleared". They have the guy in custody "hands on". They don't need the other robot.

link   

Originally posted by Ayana

He's also saying they have nothing to do with Chechnya.

Kind of weird...

Chechens should harbor more hatred towards the Russians and care little about Iraq or Afghanistan....I would think they would have a more positive view of America since we have been basically against the country that imprisoned them under communist rule for so many years and that has invaded their lands in the past.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Drop it, this has nothing to do with the Iraqi's, and their attacks have nothing to do with this or even our country. Get over yourself. If you have so much conviction for the middle east then why dont you adopt Islam, and move over there in the name of humanitarian aid.

link   
mil eod team told to stay at cp

the suspect with the eods is not the same suspect it is someone else
edit on 19-4-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

link   

What are the percentages? I keep hearing most are at 10% and have 90% to go. The robots?
reply to post by ManiShuck

Thats what it sounds like. Theres 4 of them right now in use

link   
Holy crap! Fringe is on the case! Is that Olivia?

Sorry, just had to lighten the tension a bit....

link   

Originally posted by jssaylor2007
reply to post by christina-66

Drop it, this has nothing to do with the Iraqi's, and their attacks have nothing to do with this or even our country. Get over yourself. If you have so much conviction for the middle east then why dont you adopt Islam, and move over there in the name of humanitarian aid.

Humanitarian aid has nothing to do with religion. Or at least it shouldn't have. You don't have to be Islamic to feel sorry for anyone being bombed. In the USA or Iraq.

edit on 19-4-2013 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

How am I gullible when I acknowledge that it may not have been a legitimate statement?

I'm telling the truth , Al qaeda is video game comparing with Chechen and Dagestan extreme muslim radical terrorists.This is not a ordinary man hunt , this is one of the most dangerous trained individuals who made crime on US soil ever.
edit on 19-4-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
This is pure spectulation on my part, but I have this uneasy feeling that the suspect is waiting until sometime around 'prime time' television hours at which time he's going to do something brash . . . the publicity thing he spoke of a while back . . .

Flame away, but I just have this nagging feeling.

That wouldn't surprise me at all,
But what would be the point, as soon as he makes a move it's going global instantly.
It's gonna be one of those where were you when (fill in the blank) happened

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join