It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Originally posted by kosmicjack
ALL of Boston. Uniformed officers will go door to door.

Again, unprecedented.

IMO This looks way more than a hunt for a fugitive, no matter how well armed and dangerous he is.....9000 looking for one man, ?...they are looking for something else as well. I hope I am so wrong.

respects

Not just any fugitive. One that is responsible for the death of an 8 year old, two other deaths at the race, a dead police officer, and the maiming of 160+ people

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Seriously,

www.cfr.org...

What major attacks are the Chechen groups responsible for?

The most notorious and devastating attack came in September 2004, when Basayev ordered an attack on a school in Beslan, a town in North Ossetia. More than three hundred people died in the three-day siege, most of them children. There were thirty-two militants, though only three or four were Chechens. All but one of the militants were reportedly killed during the siege. Since then, violence has generally targeted individual officials and government offices rather than large groups of civilians. Attacks include:

An August 1999 bombing of a shopping arcade and a September 1999 bombing of an apartment building in Moscow that killed sixty-four people.

Two bombings in September 1999 in the Russian republic of Dagestan and southern Russian city of Volgodonsk. Controversy still surrounds whether these attacks were conclusively linked to Chechens.
A bomb blast that killed at least forty-one people, including seventeen children, during a military parade in the southwestern town of Kaspiisk in May 2002. Russia blamed the attack on Chechen terrorists.

The October 2002 seizure of Moscow's Dubrovka Theater, where approximately seven hundred people were attending a performance. Russian Special Forces launched a rescue operation, but the opium-derived gas they used to disable the hostage-takers killed more than 120 hostages, as well as many of the terrorists. Basayev took responsibility for organizing the attack, and three Chechen-affiliated groups are thought to have been involved.

More at link

And we don't know if he has friends or sympathizers in Boston.

Sorry for the CFR link.

edit on 4/19/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by 1984sucked

Again, unprecedented.

Yes, again maybe collectively we are just freaked out, and out of abundance of caution people 1+ million people are being told to stay indoors, and shutter their windows. No food if you are hungry, no work if you have a deadline, no getting anywhere if you have to get out.

This is insane.

No , this is one of the most dangerous radical muslim terorist America has ever seen.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think they're scared that they're gonna lose him. They've been looking a long time now. If he was clever, he could be hidden pretty well in the area they're at. I remember when we were looking for Raoul Moat... He was hiding in a pipe somewhere under where the police were for about a week.

How long would it take for him to get out of Boston? I know they're looking for him pretty intensely, but if he got into the sewer system or something?

1 million people have to eat. not everyone has a few days of food.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Can someone please explain who is the guy in pic from the first two pages, he is laying face down, arms wide spread wearing some sort of Adidas training pants??

Is he a third suspect or just a casualty of war?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

No idea, I can only assume that because this guy is highly trained he may have slipped the noose on the area in Watertown they had on lockdown. The shelter in place is as of right now anyway, is advice not an order. This guy was throwing explosives out of the car he was fleeing in so I think authorities are concerned about explosives in any place these 2 ever walked around.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
Can someone please explain who is the guy in pic from the first two pages, he is laying face down, arms wide spread wearing some sort of Adidas training pants??

Is he a third suspect or just a casualty of war?

He is released , inocent.

link   

The suspects in Monday’s bombings at the Boston Marathon have been reported to be brothers from Russia and Kyrgyzstan that are permanent residents of the U.S. and have been in the country for several years.

[url]http://bangordailynews.com/2013/04/19/news/nation/reports-boston-bombing-suspects-were-brothers-from-russia-or-chechnya-permanent-us-residents/[/ url]

Not Chechnya?

link   

Originally posted by captiva
IMO This looks way more than a hunt for a fugitive, no matter how well armed and dangerous he is.....9000 looking for one man, ?...they are looking for something else as well. I hope I am so wrong.

respects

They are looking for more than just the suspect, they are looking for the bombs. Considering that he managed to escape, has explosives and weapons, I wouldn't be too surprised if they were only looking for 1, or 2 people. But you could be right, maybe they are looking for nukes or a large terrorist cell in the area.

link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think they're scared that they're gonna lose him. They've been looking a long time now. If he was clever, he could be hidden pretty well in the area they're at. I remember when we were looking for Raoul Moat... He was hiding in a pipe somewhere under where the police were for about a week.

How long would it take for him to get out of Boston? I know they're looking for him pretty intensely, but if he got into the sewer system or something?

1 million people have to eat. not everyone has a few days of food.

It hasn't been 24 hours. If I were the cops I would let everyone out, but you have to sign a waver saying if you get your arms and legs blown off we aren't responsible.

link   
Boston Police 2way Radio Procedures:
www.cityofboston.gov...

Boston Miscel Codes:
www.scanboston.com...

Phonetic Alphabet:
en.wikipedia.org...

Seems relevant with all the "xray" speculation ...

link   
Update all bomb dogs to the Lennox stage.

Update, we got one more... After 23... (I don't understand the rest)
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

link   
Dup post.
edit on 19-4-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Again, unprecedented.

Yes, again maybe collectively we are just freaked out, and out of abundance of caution people 1+ million people are being told to stay indoors, and shutter their windows. No food if you are hungry, no work if you have a deadline, no getting anywhere if you have to get out.

This is insane.

No , this is one of the most dangerous radical muslim terorist America has ever seen.

Muslim? huh?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There is definitely more to this than they are letting on. Possibly many suspects they do not want to tip off. Could be more big events in the future if that is the case. I won't speculate on their religious affiliations or motivations but this doesn't seem to be a simple case of a young lone (or 2) bomber.

Hopefully there's no nuke worry. The Craft security with radiation detectors is a little worrisome if they had more intel.

link   
Cower you American scum! You helpless pathetic bottom feeders of the world! Shut down your commerce, stay at home hiding under your beds in fear!

Stand back and let Uncle Sam save you, keep you safe!

This is just 2 men, what will happen when it is an entire army?

This is a HORRIBLE and a very bad indication of what will happen as other haters in large numbers decide to create terror on US soil.

2 men!

This opens the fraking door for sleeper cells to get busy, to take down the US and create fear such as Americans have never known.

link   
reply to post by sensfan

Yes, he is Muslim, confirmed.

link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
There is definitely more to this than they are letting on. Possibly many suspects they do not want to tip off. Could be more big events in the future if that is the case. I won't speculate on their religious affiliations or motivations but this doesn't seem to be a simple case of a young lone (or 2) bomber.

Hopefully there's no nuke worry. The Craft security with radiation detectors is a little worrisome if they had more intel.

Imagine the poor guys that have to go clear these two idiots house.

link   
reply to post by Exitt

Was arrested as an accomplice but i think thought to be innocent.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yes, his religion is Islam , skip that word and close your eyes if bothers you.

edit on 19-4-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join