It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by Danbones

CNN is saying arrest isn't certain now.
Justice dept says no arrest made.

Hopefully there's some real info in the press conference at 5 pm

Preview of 5:00 Press Conference:

Yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda Yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda...we'll keep you updated...Yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda Yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Third full size pic in the AJ link from the OP

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

CNN is saying arrest isn't certain now.
Justice dept says no arrest made.

Hopefully there's some real info in the press conference at 5 pm

Oh, it will be real alright... real irrelevant.

No need to tune in. Alternative outlets will have relevant information before the MSM.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
AJ keeps saying he's "Blown their op" and it's all been revealed.... and they're running scared.

I swear to god.... the man is soooo ******* deluded it's unbelievable.

So up his own ass......

:shk: :shk:

"This is a proven false flag, we have them now"

Where Alex?? What are you on about.....

Lunatic.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by GArnold

Says someone with a rebel flag avatar. Perhaps you do not understamd what the rebel flag represents to a vast sevment of the population. What a joke. I do not care where they were posted first. Jones was trying to capitalize on this. He is an attention seeking whore that has no morality.

Rebel flags have more than one meaning. Your view of them may be negative and that is your right. Others may have a differing opinion. That is their right.

In the case of the one you refer to here, I think you have totally misread your fellow member.

Best.

in this case the rebel flag is not a rebel flag
i wish the original poster here was more astute, he may have looked close enough to see that
its the personal flag of a confederate general who publically decried slavery, and was adopted by one of the states as thier state flag
ran west point
put the railroads back on line after the war

well here's to denying ignorance
cheers

a true gentleman repected by both sides

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
AJ keeps saying he's "Blown their op" and it's all been revealed.... and they're running scared.

So up his own ass......

Lunatic.

well at least he has photos
what have you got?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

So up his own ass......

Lunatic.

you should probably quit listening to him then, yes?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Pretty hard to take any of those seriously when you scroll down a couple of pictures and see a girl in yoga pants with a photoshop circle around her behind with writing that says "da bomb".

I mean seriously. Just pathetic.

Its hard to take the poster seriously, the pictures speak for themselves.

And it was pathetic. That chick was a 6/10 AT BEST. Just kidding.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enonesohc

Pretty hard to take any of those seriously when you scroll down a couple of pictures and see a girl in yoga pants with a photoshop circle around her behind with writing that says "da bomb".

Its hard to take the poster seriously, the pictures speak for themselves.

And it was pathetic. That chick was a 6/10 AT BEST. Just kidding.

The pictures speak for themselves? What do they say, exactly? That people at the event were carrying packs? These could be legit. They could be nothing. Those pics certainly dont prove anything either way.

Again, a girls butt circled with the words "da bomb" written....this is evidence?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

well at least he has photos
what have you got?

Firstly they're not his photos.
Secondly they're photos, of people.... they prove nothing, in fact, they SHOW nothing.
Thirdly....if you want pics, i'll go post a load of pics from the day, draw some red lines and I can be as awesome as this lunatic.

Fourthly..... I'm not on the radio/tv spouting NONSENSE and making **** up!!!

Sheesh....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
you should probably quit listening to him then, yes?

It's car crash radio dude..... how can you NOT listen???

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
just read this from /x/ on 4chan

The reason why we are currently hesitant about "revealing" who did it, is because we are currently debating among ourselves whether or not it is safe to blame the scapegoat we want to blame.

Initially the plan was to have the arrest happen last night, but due to certain complications that happened within the first 2 hours of the event. Some of us feel like if we currently blame who we want to blame, it may lets say be not as clean as this event could be.

We will either just pull the foreign terrorist card if we feel like we can't use this tragedy to its full extent, or we will say the people are still at large, and then perform the logistics necessary to blame a domestic group

Idk how true it is but makes sense.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Cnn is now backing off their statement that the suspect is under arrest! This just leads me to believe that when AJ came out with his story, they panicked!

But hey, just because it is AJ breaking the story, it must be a lie aye?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That was my first thought too, and she's young.

But then, didn't they come from 4chan? so all the sleuthing was done there. by experts.

Who seemed to identify the basement dwelling guy with the backpack, as having a backpack that had exploded.

And then the dark skinned terrorists.. with backpacks.. who seemed to have the same backpack that exploded.

Maybe they swapped at some point. Just weren't lucky enough to capture that on film.

And if you throw arrows and dotted lines around, it makes it plausible - I know I was convinced that people were looking in that direction.

And it's often a mistake made, that when you're walking, you put your backpack on your back, but when you're standing still for a period, you take it off and put it down. No one ever does that. It's a complete misconception.

In fact, people often put their backpacks full of things that require a backpack, on their heads. It saves energy.

But yeah, dark skinned people in an area full of foreign flags and multicultural acceptance. Doesn't that just scream obvious to you?

Well, it's at least a hell of a lot better than the other threads. This had at least a point of interest, angles to view, and potential perpetrators. I'm betting it's basement beardy guy.

link   
reply to post by blupblup

true true.

i'm not sure i can name one person on radio that doesn't have an over-the-top personality though. they are all equally .... something

link   
Addendum: The dark hispanic looking guy "not paying attention to the race" wearing the long hoodie sweatshirt in the photos looks like "John Doe #2" from the OK City Bombing. Also the guy wearing a hat crouching with his hand in the black backpack in a building alcove just behind the bomb scene might be handling the detonator. Busted.
edit on 17-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by blupblup

This is a proven false flag, we have them now" Where Alex?? What are you on about..... Lunatic.

Wow, I've never seen such a thing from you before Blup.
! Guess I was wrong to expect better from you ?
How could you hate someone, anyone that much. ? Just ask'n.

edit on 17-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This guy appears to me be an agent of some sort. He has the ear piece to receive orders, the matching Khaki pants and Desert style Combat boots.

They look very serious, and it does not look like they are watching the race at all, but at the same time they're all being very observant of their surroundings, almost like operatives.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Yep, typical media control here by the gatekeepers,
White House says "no arrest happened"

After law enforcement sources told CNN that an arrest was made in Boston Marathon bombings,

two senior administration officials and another federal official

told CNN contributor Fran Townsend that no arrest happened news.blogs.cnn.com...

also found here:

Earlier both CNN and the AP had said that there was an arrest.

They said their source was a federal official, but wouldn't reveal who that person was.

Earlier the AP said: "The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday. The official was not authorized to divulge details of the investigation."
www.wcsh6.com...

edit on 17-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Addendum: The dark hispanic looking guy "not paying attention to the race" wearing the long hoodie sweatshirt in the photos looks like "John Doe #2" from the OK City Bombing. Also the guy wearing a hat crouching with his hand in the black backpack in a building alcove just behind the bomb scene might be handling the detonator. Busted.
edit on 17-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Putting the dumb in addendum there I see.

Well since we've got them red handed, I guess the show is over. Who were they, again?

There is one thing I am CERTAIN of, about these images - the perpetrator is in there somewhere.
That I am certain of.

I am glad lynch mobs don't exist like they used to these days. And I'm glad that people have to prove their mettle before being able to practice law. Because if it were up to some people, there'd be a sale on rope and a lot of tall trees in the city.

edit on 17-4-2013 by winofiend because: sleep

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join