It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

In ref to my previous comment...

A good friend just emailed me suggesting that this could be the work of a merc unit (think 'Expendables' without any honor) hired by any of the three nations I mentioned or, by N. Korea, to keep it's toenails clean.

If this was the case... we might play hell ever knowing for sure and maybe end up painting someone as a means to avoid looking silly.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
WOW , wtf is this ?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Apparently, it's the guy in the pic with the person running. The third large image on AJ's site. According to CNN. Citizen saw it, thought it was weird because he started running a split second before the blast.
edit on 4/17/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Its one of those ear peices so he can hear what he should do next. Thats my guess.. I mean if I was in his position id have the same thing. Thats if I was abit of a wimp and I am and I think most newbie " terrorists" would be wimps and need support.

And their clothing gives them away....

I mean EVERYONE is dressed relaxed apart from them.
edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yes whoever had it wasn't going very far
Jones just made it wag the dog

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by Aleister
I'm backahere. CNN is saying it's a "brown skinned individual". None of the people pictured in this thread is "brown skinned". Even if other sites are using these pics, let's at least apologize if these people either had nothing to do with the bombing or worse, if they were among the injured.

I appreciate your sentiments
we may as well apologise to the injured middle eastern guy who was tackled and then arrested and certainly cavity searched too I guess

No, if the man was arrested and searched then someone in law enforcement had picked him as a suspect, and no apology is needed. The people pictured in this thread, a thread labeled "...hacked photos of suspects..." were just attending the Boston Marathan, found themselves in a hellstorm, and now have been labeled suspects by several internet sites. Very different situations.

CNN is now saying "if there was an arrest", walking back the story a little.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Aleister because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones is such a disgusting pig! How can anyone support him after posting pictures of seemingly any random person with a backpack... making them targets of retaliation. Think people!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by redoubt

In ref to my previous comment...

A good friend just emailed me suggesting that this could be the work of a merc unit (think 'Expendables' without any honor) hired by any of the three nations I mentioned or, by N. Korea, to keep it's toenails clean.

If this was the case... we might play hell ever knowing for sure and maybe end up painting someone as a means to avoid looking silly.

well it looks like the plan is to blame patriots because I hear obama just approved cavity searches or some such yesterday
have to verify that yet but if true....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So those military-type guys are something to do with this?

I see Alex Jones is all over this and is saying it's a ploy to make all right wingers and gun nuts seem like they're crazy and will blow you up...he also mentioned family guy and other shows that used the Boston Marathon as a
plot or sub plot.

So haven't followed this at all, don't know who they've arrested or who they're blaming...

My question is are these photos legit? Is AJ just talking **** or is this really something.
Was there a "team" of military guys? Were there bomb drills happening at the marathon? Is this as dodgy as AJ wants everyone to believe?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just a little input, IF these were agents, wouldn't they be using wireless earpieces ??

Wires seem so last year....at least for those in the business.

link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I'm backahere. CNN is saying it's a "brown skinned individual". None of the people pictured in this thread is "brown skinned". Even if other sites are using these pics, let's at least apologize if these people either had nothing to do with the bombing or worse, if they were among the injured.

I appreciate your sentiments
we may as well apologise to the injured middle eastern guy who was tackled and then arrested and certainly cavity searched too I guess

No, if the man was arrested and searched then someone in law enforcement had picked him as a suspect, and no apology is needed. The people pictured in this thread, a thread labeled "...hacked photos of suspects..." were just attending the Boston Marathan, found themselves in a hellstorm, and now have been labeled suspects by several internet sites. Very different situations.

CNN is now saying "if there was an arrest", walking back the story a little.
edit on 17-4-2013 by Aleister because: spelling

he was tackeld by bystanders because he looked middle eastern then arrested

link   
reply to post by blupblup

the photos are legit. we just have to wait and see whom they arrested. if we're lucky, we'll get to view the surveillance video the MSM keeps mentioning used to identify the suspect

link   
I think Im getting intutive thoughts not that anyone wants to hear but as they are happening now as I read this thread I will explain them.

I can hear this voice saying " time time" and its a panic. Its like an impatience. When are they coming. The runners.

Its a feeling of confidence but fear that the " time will pass"

Also Im getting like looking at the floor alot. Not even noticing the people.

I reckon now its two people on opposite sides of the road at first. Like the second person is his support and made the pressure cooker bomb with him.

Sorry to go off the topic slightly. Just thought it was funny that I suddenly recieved this. Probably all nonsense lol

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Alex Jones is such a disgusting pig! How can anyone support him after posting pictures of seemingly any random person with a backpack... making them targets of retaliation. Think people!

oh I thought the credit was supposed to go to redit and 4chan

see SOs post backthread

edit on 17-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm so excited ! I have to P !

I'm not even kiddin, when I was done read'n Dans, Ahem ! minimal post.
I was jump'n up and down as if I scored a TD in the Superbowl.

edit on 17-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If they have been named as actual suspects then they should be compensated by the websites or news people who said this.

But I think like we now are just looking at everyone in the photos and analysing.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

well it looks like the plan is to blame patriots because I hear obama just approved cavity searches or some such yesterday have to verify that yet but if true....

Cavity searches? Holy mother of Carlsbad Caverns! Can they get a pressure cooker... up in there???

Sorry. That was irresistible.

On one hand, they HAVE to do something to show the public they are doing something. On the flip, we'll see where it goes into the general public spaces like shopping malls, etc.

These images are like almost too damned good to be true but... there's no way this could have been pulled off without those pictures being out there. Regardless of the source, I think the people in the images are genuine killers... at least for now.

Gawd, how I hate the 21st century!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

You are right. My sentiments exactly. See my post on the previous page. What he did was reprehensible and a very dangerous turn of events. Innocent until proven guilty has no meaning with Jones which is very sad. As I pointed out he should have contacted the FBI or Boston Police instead of glossing himself in this way. Those people in these pictures are someone's children or brothers or neighbors.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fox (on tv) is now saying no arrest has been made and a policeman has told them that no suspect has even been identified yet.

~OkieDokie

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join