Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

Originally posted by Kali74
Alex Jones is such a disgusting pig! How can anyone support him after posting pictures of seemingly any random person with a backpack... making them targets of retaliation. Think people!

You are right. My sentiments exactly. See my post on the previous page. What he did was reprehensible and a very dangerous turn of events. Innocent until proven guilty has no meaning with Jones which is very sad. As I pointed out he should have contacted the FBI or Boston Police instead of glossing himself in this way. Those people in these pictures are someone's children or brothers or neighbors.

please see Sos Post re redit and 4chan posting the photos first
and of course CNN

take your hate somewhere else please

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Says someone with a rebel flag avatar. Oh the irony. Perhaps you do not understamd what the rebel flag represents to a vast segment of the population. What a joke. I do not care where they were posted first. Jones was trying to capitalize on this. He is an attention seeking whore that has no morality.
edit on 17-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Authorities may have taken into custody a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings based on security video that showed a man depositing a bag at the bomb scene before the blasts, according to two media reports citing U.S. and Boston law enforcement sources.

CNN and Fox News have reported an arrest has been made, while the Associated Press and Boston Globe say the bombing suspect is in custody and expected in federal court. However, Reuters, CBS and NBC are reporting there has not been an arrest in the case.

An official announcement is expected at 4 p.m. central time.

Why the heck are they sitting on this? (and how?)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Their is no doubt in my mind that these guys are special forces...who's army? It's the way that they carry themselves, almost in a secret service kind of stance. This is obvious to someone whose dealt with specops units on a daily basis, from different countries and different branches (I supplied these units)..I know the clothing, I know the MO...the special forces guys are all the same no matter what country they're from, they're all smooth operators. Chameleons. The most dangerous people in the world. I firmly believe that a lot of them lack a conscious ...some of them scared the hell out of me, they creeped me out, but a lot of them were heroes and I don't want special ops units associated with psychotic evil...

They must be the special forces from the Legion of Doom.

Who gave the order??

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So they need to put these faces on USA's equivalant of Crimewatch.

For the whole country to see so that they can be found quicker and questioned. If they are innocent they will go there.. although I wouldnt want to trade places. :puz

Imagine them coming face to face with Americans top police officers and FBI.
edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Networks now showing that image.

link   
CNN redacted whole arrest story now...

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

"an arrest is imminent"....thats what I have been hearing for a while now.

I do wish that these news outlets would vet their info before they air it.

link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Point blank; Don't go to public places where there are cameras if you don't want your picture on the internet. I didn't see anyone making a thread telling the news channels to turn off the feed while it was happening live.

Anyone who posts the pictures and comments on them are equally "leeching" be it AJ, or CNN, or Joe ATS poster.

Be thankful that almost every person here has a cell phone with camera, and almost every business has a camera. It will make this crime much easier to solve.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The BBC is saying that an arrest has been made, and that a police conference/statement will be held at 5pm local time. It went further, saying that a young man has been detained after idendification from photographic evidence.

Just to add to that, Sky news has it that the Boston police say no arrests have been made. It doesn't say if anyone has been detained.
edit on 17-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

You are correct and if these men in black in the photos, the man in blue and the other dude are innocent.

They will forgive the public for trying to locate the criminals.

I would be upset and shocked to see my face on the news or internet as a possible " terrorist" but ... id understand the urgency of such a situation . I would even try to hand myself in so that I could be questioned and no longer suspected. That is if I was innocent.
edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

"an arrest is imminent"....thats what I have been hearing for a while now.

I do wish that these news outlets would vet their info before they air it.

you or i could call in to a network and tell them an arrest has been made, give a couple of false details to have them salivating and they would air it.

looks like this thread has hit a brick wall

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm watching CNN live...they have made a complete redaction of the arrest story...said no one in custody...

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Pretty hard to take any of those seriously when you scroll down a couple of pictures and see a girl in yoga pants with a photoshop circle around her behind with writing that says "da bomb".

I mean seriously. Just pathetic.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by kosmicjack

Networks now showing that image.
Which Image?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

CNN is saying arrest isn't certain now.
Justice dept says no arrest made.