It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
It does not look like a SEAL trident to me. Honestly, if it was a secret military op, they are not going to wear unit insignia and uniform items. DEVGRU is not that stupid.

5.11 pants and suede boots are very popular among the "wannabe" crowd. This could be any group.

If its a SEAL insignia, the guy could have slipped up and forgot he had it on.

The 2 guys with the backpacks both have In-Shape Physiques, 5.11 pants, suede boots, cell phones. Looks suspicious to me. Plus they're not even payng attention to the race.

Those damn backpacks!!!!
edit on 17-4-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It does not look like a SEAL trident to me. Honestly, if it was a secret military op, they are not going to wear unit insignia and uniform items. DEVGRU is not that stupid.

5.11 pants and suede boots are very popular among the "wannabe" crowd. This could be any group.

Thank you for your sanity.

Please people please! Think !

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Alex Jones did a great job. And its definately weird how they had the bag and then it was gone.

How many people keep bags one minute and then a few hours later its gone?

Its not like they would have gone home, surely?!

Yeah these people look definately dodgy and should be taken in for questioning in my view.

Dudes togeather, and looking really " serious!" and focused and these ear things they have .
Their facial expressions are like they are " thinking intently " about something.

hmmm
edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I disagree with the photo of the middle eastern (egyptian?) guy in the blue jacket with the blue bag that is labelled "No bag" (when you can clearly see it in other photos). The bag/backpack is probably hidden by the woman's head as you can see the strap of it over his right shoulder and the bag is hanging low on his left side (cross strap). The bag carried by the "patsy" tho (civilian looking guy in red t-shirt and blue jacket) does look like the remnant of the bag found post explosion (black with grey stripe on the strap).

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

If its a SEAL insignia, the guy could have slipped up and forgot he had it on.

The 2 guys with the backpacks both have In-Shape Physiques, 5.11 pants, suede boots, cell phones. Looks suspicious to me

DEVGRU/JSOC types are very detail oriented. They woudn't dress up in a manner that screamed "military" and wear identifying insignia for something like this. They'd be a shaggy and unshaven and "average looking" as possble. (Look up "Robin Sage.") More likely is that these guys WANTED to look like agents or cops because, beleive it or not, you can get quite a bit of access just by looking the part.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why is Alex Jones taking credit for efforts made by 4chan?

edit on 4/17/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Alex Jones is a leech, he has his cronies stalking 4chan. lol

And since 4chan users are anonymous, he can take all the credit without repercussions.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think its the guys in black. And whats more there probably is no evidence left if they collaborated. Its two brains so they probably managed to get rid of all traces.

I think so far they are the strongest suspects out of the crowds and now they are all over the news they should probably hand themselves in... lol I know wishful thinking on my part

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
I'm backahere. CNN is saying it's a "brown skinned individual". None of the people pictured in this thread is "brown skinned". Even if other sites are using these pics, let's at least apologize if these people either had nothing to do with the bombing or worse, if they were among the injured.

I appreciate your sentiments
we may as well apologise to the injured middle eastern guy who was tackled and then arrested and certainly cavity searched too I guess

link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Alex Jones did a great job. And its definately weird how they had the bag and then it was gone.

It was 4chan users that did all the work. That and these images were posted in another thread here shortly before this seemed to show up on infowars, so I guess their team are scouting these forums for anything interesting.

Hi guys!
edit on 17/4/13 by The Empty Skies because: corrected the link

link   
reply to post by Danbones

I was just roaming the MSM and their all discumbobulated. They don't know what to report when the truth comes out.The guy I'm listening to now on NBC is stuttering like Porky Pig !

edit on 17-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by luciddream

Well, for now he can.

If they are any kind of legit and he takes credit, you can bet the guys buried deep in 4chan will make him pay for it one way or another lol

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Alex Jones is a leech, he has his cronies stalking 4chan. lol

And since 4chan users are anonymous, he can take all the credit without repercussions.

and CNN is what then?

if thats what you think is important about this you may want to recalibrate

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

hmmm

welllll, it was actually Paul Joseph Watson who got the photos from 4chan but kudos to AJ for hiring him.

link   

Mainly because he is an attention seeking ego maniac. I do not care if these are the culprits to post pictures of people and label them as suspects and label them as being the culprits is irresponsible. Alex Jones has no morality or ethics. He certainly isn't a journalist. He is responsible for trying to feed the flames and raise the overall fear level.

I hope they nail the bastard who did this but this is a very dangerous precident. Very dangerous in my opinion turn of events. He should have alerted the FBI or proper authorities first!!! He was only thinking of his ego and show ratings as well as page views.
edit on 17-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

link   
Alex jones didnt scoop anyone. This was on reddit and 4 chan last night. Both sites have been working the angles of these few and 1 more person.

Honestly the ones in tan and black look like police or ems. You can see an ear piece in 1 of the pics

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Why is Alex Jones taking credit for efforts made by 4chan?

edit on 4/17/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

he mentioned right off the bat where he got the photos
and he has constantly nentioned this

I just didn't track on those names

please
focus thats NOT whats important here

he also forced CNN to post what they must have had for some time now

THE GOVERNMENT ALSO HAD THESE FOR SOME TIME

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Its the men in black .

I dont know who 4chen is?

Nah there is no need to " look like that" its obvious. Its not as if this is play clothes. This is practical clothes for a mission - at least in their eyes.

They have ear peices in and are probably attached to their mobile phones and taking orders from their boss whos watching from another angle

link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Yes you can clearly see the wire going up to his right ear in the one photo from behind. Security OR "drill" OR ???

link   
Who cares who takes credit for what. They originated on 4Chan.

What's important is that these pics are HUGE and bring up all sorts of questions.

Supposedly law enforcement has a news conference coming up later in the afternoon that they have arrested a suspect and we'll see if its the White guy with the red shirt, or one of those agent looking guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join