It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Magazine Called for Targeting American Crowds at Sporting Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Lol of course. Lovely to see how some Americans are not with eyes open. Oh well........

In any case, they need to look at who purchased this magazine. You people think this is a joke. It isnt. Its VERY real. And if you cant see that frankly you havent lived.

These organizations egg each other on.
edit on 17-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Boston Marathon bombs: al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine taught pressure cooker bomb-making techniques
A recipe for how to make pressure cooker bombs, which investigators say were used in the Boston Marathon attack, was most notoriously published in the al-Qaeda magazine Inspire.

www.telegraph.co.uk... ues.html

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Al Queda is long dead, only the remnants remain, and not even for long of this Earth.

It is better they warn their own members to be careful, because they ARE the target by majority of mankind, including true muslims who are howling for their blood at what they had done to Islam and to innocents. Those militants have NO backing by the majority, and exists only on charity and on the support of the insane, just like Fatboy Kim.

They can run, but they can NEVER hide, not for long. May they give it up now while the door to rehabilitation is still open, or more of their new recruits will only die, and for nothing, as they have no support or the ability to kill us all.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Do you think Obama will hold the leaders of the magazine accountable? I dont know.

Who will they imprison? No one I reckon.

Because nothing can tie them back to the Boston Bomber and now hes really " a success and source of pride" in the Al qaeda clan.

I do suspect he will be back again and maybe then he will be caught.

But if these lone nutcases are reading these magazines, there is no telling how many have been infected by the mentality of the Al qaeda.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
And whats more this dude who did this probably has a wife and kids.They are mentioning that they can build this stuff from their mothers kitchen because they want to make the point that even the youth can do this. Age isnt an issue for them in pursuit of their next terrorist.

This guy leads a double life. Trust me. He isnt in some hiding. Hes probably from outside of Boston.

His wife might even know and protect him.

They pick on weak characters, with psychopathic nature that are impressionable I bet.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by DerekJR321

Lol of course. Lovely to see how some Americans are not with eyes open. Oh well........

In any case, they need to look at who purchased this magazine. You people think this is a joke. It isnt. Its VERY real. And if you cant see that frankly you havent lived.

These organizations egg each other on.

A) I don't believe Al Qaeda even exists. Look up the real origins of the name.

B) When I was 13, I was downloading "The Anarchists Cookbook" off BBS's. These types of things are not new. And I highly doubt that "terrorists" are sitting around on the internet reading a "how to" about bomb making. These groups usually have people who are skilled (as much as they can be) at doing this.

And if it was just some "lone nut"... they could have easily found these type of things all over the net. No need for a slick magazine to show them how.

I have lived and my eyes are wide open. Because I can see through the bulls%^t.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Any follow ups on what else was printed in this Al qaeda magazine?

Very interesting that they were specifically ordered to target sports events. I wonder why sports events only..

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Star for you for you signature. Awesome.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Cant they just get rid of this damn magazine ? Or ban it from the USA.

Dont get how a magazine giving tips on various explosive methods, can be allowed to circulate amoungst impressionable radical muslims.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Found another source of how they set their timers

Can be found in the magazine Inspire.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Funny how you added true and sane to terrorist organisation lol....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Cant they just get rid of this damn magazine ? Or ban it from the USA.

Dont get how a magazine giving tips on various explosive methods, can be allowed to circulate amoungst impressionable radical muslims.

It's free speech and the same way Paladin Press put out all the How-To's from boobytraps to home made whatever you could think of and military manuals. Whether one likes the content or not, banning printed material is a real bad place to start going IMO.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah. true . I do forget at times how liberal in speech Americans actually are. Incomparison with the rest of the world .

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Figures CIA cells have so much taxpayers money to blow, they set up lotsa website mags,

apparently including AQ.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Shalom!

I don't think anyone believes your stupid propaganda anymore. We know who the greatest perpetrators of violence in the world today are, and they are the trillionaire criminals you wittingly or unwittingly are shilling for.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette

Shalom!

I don't think anyone believes your stupid propaganda anymore. We know who the greatest perpetrators of violence in the world today are, and they are the trillionaire criminals you wittingly or unwittingly are shilling for.

Excuse me?

read my past posts/threads clown!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join