It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
O just stated that the National Guard responded?? What TIME did this happen, and how did they manage to respond so quickly?

link   

link   
reply to post by jam321

This is weird because of all the rumors we're receiving from the media, social network sites, etc. I wonder what the President will say on this incident. It feels like something is going to result in this like the post 9/11 events. I'm just trying to imagine why this would happen.

link   

link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Originally posted by pirhanna
Interesting declaration from NK earlier in the day (the irony of giving warning that you will not give warning notwithstanding)

North Korea threatens to strike without warning
edit on 15-4-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

The first line in the article's paragraph states South Korea....

North Korea threatens to strike without warning

Although I can why people are linking the two together given the circumstaces.

NK considers SK to be a puppet of America and as far as I can tell does not clearly delineate between the two.
So I thought it was generally relevant and of interest.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
I've been following this story since the very beginning but have refrained from commenting...doing so would be based on pure emotion and that's never a good idea.

I'm still so disgusted though...I'm disgusted that this is the world I live in...At this moment, I'm disgusted and ashamed that I brought two beautiful children into this horrible existence we find ourselves in today. I'm afraid of the future that they will have to endure....I'm truly worried for their future.

I'm disgusted with myself because I know that these atrocities happen all over the world on a daily basis with little attention or emotion devoted to those atrocities that do occur in other countries.

I just saw a picture of a man in a wheelchair with his entire lower leg blown off and it made me swell up in tears....then I remembered....there are victims of this sort of violence all over the world.

Why do we have so much hate for one another? What is wrong with us?

I'm losing faith and maybe that is what "they" want...I don't know.

All I know is that this world...this "civil" world that we live in is reaching a point of no return...at least that's how it feels to me.

My thoughts and prayers for victims in boston and for that matter, all victims of violence everywhere.

Your right there, just when you think nothing more horrible could happen in the world, something comes along to trump it. Even as a 45 year old adult, there are certain things i cannot bring myself to hear, things that truly sicken me.
Its going to take something HUGE to change the people of this world. Because the longer this horror continues, the more anaesthetised we are. So sad,

link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.justin.tv...#/w/5396673968/5

This scanner just said they've got a suspect.

Was just about to post that. Said they are moving him to H something or the other.

I understand there is a lot of misinformation out there right now, but I am getting really sick of hearing the phrase "right wing terrorist" being thrown about on the MSM.

link   
I heard they had shut off all the cell phones for some reason or another. If that is the case, and cell phones somehow played a part in the explosions, I propose we ban all cell phones.

Because everyone knows that cell phone users don’t kill people, it’s those damn-darn cell phones..

link   

Originally posted by Bisman

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by Bisman

so you want to nuke saudi arabia (if it was a saudi terrorist)?
SA are our friends. terrorists exist in all nations, that dosnt mean we should just start nuking cities wherever terrorists live.
are you insane?

Right...they are our friends. Your ignorance is astounding.

The only way to stop this is to make the alternative, for those even peripherally involved too costly.

After 9/11 if we had sent Colin Powell to each Middle Eastern country and told them to clean up their own back yards or else they would receive the nuclear alternative, do you seriously think there would be a problem today?

Something similar has to happen now. Either we walk softly, and carry a huge effing stick, or we just use it to beat the crap out of someone and then look at the others.

This is war...if you do not understand that, then...you know nothing. it will not stop, they will not quit.

This is warfare fought by "terrorists" sponsored by the states in the Middle East. Period.

well not all middle eastern nations are our enemy. are you just angry at muslims or something? for all you know this was a peta bombing. should we start nuking peta locals?

that is just sick. a few people die and you want to jump to the end game. this bombing dosnt even remotely justify the use of nuclear weapons. you are just ridiculous.

If you think this is going to stop by making nice with the muslims, by appeasing them, then you are ridiculous.

This is warfare, pure and simple. There is but one way to end it without going to an Iraq/Afghanistan type solution.

We either threaten the use, or we go straight to the use. Bear in mind, if you threaten the use of nukes then you have to be prepared for the bluff to be called.

We have to make the cost of terrorism so high that those who would wage such war would check themselves. That those who would harbor such terrorists would take steps to stop it.

If you think the Saudi's arent aware of the terrorist influences in their country, and in some cases support them, then you are ignorant of the facts.

If...it turns out not to be of Middle Eastern origin, then be prepared for something just short of martial law in our own country...sad as that may be.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I also hear about them finding more explosive devises that had not gone off but I have not heard anything about shutting down cell phone service.

link   
/B/O/S/T/O/N/ /M/A/R/A/T/H/O/N/

Now mix up all the letters, ain't that difficult: OBAMA SHO(O)T + NN

A secret message? Anyone?

- I have my suspicions -
- when the stars are in position -
- all will be revealed -

- But I know that until then -
- unless the stars surrender -
- all will be concealed -

(Mercury Rev - The Dark is Rising)

link   
UGH I dont know how to post a pic!! Sorry..

edit on 15-4-2013 by k21968 because: blonde moment

link   
Has he blamed it on the sequestration yet?

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Can you tell us what you heard? I do not ahve speakers right now...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg
On a side note,

I'm kind of ticked off at some people on FaceBook / Twitter circulating memes and bad jokes about all this.

Consider the source...

link   
Barry spoke like a robot for 3.5 minutes...

link   

Originally posted by tnhiker

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.justin.tv...#/w/5396673968/5

This scanner just said they've got a suspect.

Was just about to post that. Said they are moving him to H something or the other.

I understand there is a lot of misinformation out there right now, but I am getting really sick of hearing the phrase "right wing terrorist" being thrown about on the MSM.

I just have to say that Muslims are right wing terrorists...proper definition.

link   

link   
ombama is speaking now. ARGGGGGG! IS HE REALLLLY Reading a script???

link   
reply to post by weaverfish

2 n's an o and r left over

Stop grasping at straws
edit on 15/4/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join