It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You'll all find out tomorrow who was behind it, because they'll have sent letters to all of the major news outlets (posted before the attack, to arrive afterwards) explaining why they are attacking the "corrupt and evil gubment".

Expect the MSM to be reporting getting letters tomorrow, first post.

No doubt Boston is symbolic & it's home grown.

link   
A picture of one of the explosions.

The place was booked for the Joe Andruzzi Foundation Marathon Watch Party & Fundraiser.
runtoforum.eventbrite.com...#

en.wikipedia.org...

Personal lifeAndruzzi has three brothers. All three are members of the New York City Fire Department, and responded to the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

Strange?

link   
First, my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

Second, as much as I hate to say it, thank goodness the attack wasn't carried out with an AR-15 style weapon.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

link   
Another backpack found hidden in a bridge according to scanner

link   
reply to post by waltdisney

Your spidey sense is tingling huh?

link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by bbracken677

And if you can't see the irony and hypocrisy in what you advocate well.......?

Um...not irony. Hypocrisy? Perhaps so when one advocates fighting fire with fire. Terrorism with terrorism.

Make the cost of terrorism so high that those who would condone, support and commit it will choose not to. Rather simple, really.

Terrorism would not exist without the support of the nations in the middle east. Saudi's actively teach their young the ideals of modern warfare against the infidels. The rich support it economically, at the very least. Including members of the Saudi family.
edit on 15-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

link   
From #YAN twitter.
"CONFIRMED: Some of the families of the Newtown school massacre were in VIP area near bombing. Last mile of race dedicated to Sandy Hook."
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
The painful thing to remember about this is...

This is the price for freedom.

I'm surprised you haven't got more stars for that comment...very true.

True patriots and freedom lovers will simply realize that in a free society people with bad intentions will have a much easier time inflicting their horror upon others. Cowards will cry for more "protection" from the government, patriots will tend to the wounded and realize the price of freedom is being paid.

I would rather loose my life, or the life of loved ones, than to have our freedoms taken away. Unfortunately very few people think this way, which is why freedom is being destroyed.

link   

link   
reply to post by masta12d

Since this is site about conspiracy, I wouldn't doubt many members would have conspiracies before any information comes out. A lot of people mistrust the government.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
Another backpack found hidden in a bridge according to scanner

So you know that one of the following is true:

a) He lives/was staying close by to the scene of the bombing; OR
b) He travelled in by large car or possibly a van; OR
c) It was more than 1 person;

link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Why is that strange? The Boston Marathon is an international event. Lots of people go to view it. Im sure that there was more than one person who had a personal connection with 9/11 there.

link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

NBC is reporting that the boston police are guarding a person at the hospital.

I would have to assume that this person is a possible suspect.

Thats interesting. At the hospital might mean he was wounded. If wounded, were the wounds he received in the front or the back? If the back he may have been running away. That makes him a suspect fo sho...

link   
Distraction much ? all this while the stock markets are plunging www.nasdaq.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
UGH I dont know how to post a pic!! Sorry..

edit on 15-4-2013 by k21968 because: blonde moment

At the top of the page, click on "tools", then on "ATS uploads". You can then upload a pic. Once that finishes, click on the pic, and you will see, underneath, the code to use to post it in a thread.

link   
reply to post by intrptr

...OR...he could have said in a delirium that he saw something or someone who dropped a backpack or something.

link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's faulty logic there. Could also mean the bomb just went off behind him, if it is even true.

link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
check this out!

silverdoctors.com...

investmentwatchblog.com... ning-of-the-big-crash-and-collapse/

www.naturalnews.com...

coincidence?

Great find! From your source:

According to former Assistant Treasury Secretary Paul Craig Roberts, last Friday’s price drop was the result of some 500 tons of gold being dumped onto paper markets, an amount equal to about $25 Billion dollars worth of the metal. Likewise, silver saw a similar dump and price drop. Moreover, the very same thing is taking place this morning, suggesting that some very large and influential market makers are involved. Read more at investmentwatchblog.com... gdxLICCp.99

What’s most alarming about the collapse of gold and silver is that it was predicted in December of 2012 by a Department of Homeland Security Insider. In an interview with Doug Hagmann at the Northeast Intelligence Network, the insider warned that life for the average America would change drastically, and soon, and that this change would be preceded by various events, one of which is a major dip in precious metals: Read more at investmentwatchblog.com... gdxLICCp.99

I've got some digging to do.....
edit on 15-4-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My bet is it's an disgruntled American and nothing to do with any overseas terrorist organisation.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join