It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I thought waco was the 19th?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNaughtySausage

Please, no....

Can anyone please rule that out!?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

link   

Originally posted by randyvs

April 15
Waco and Oklahoma city also occurred on this day.

They were both on April 19th

link   
So does this act mean we can go ahead and attach another country and take out a good half million of their people?

I get pretty peeved off when I see people go…OMG OMG, all those poor people who got killed in 911. No one ever talks about the half million killed in Iraq. Why is that? Iraqies aren’t as important as Americans? Why does everyone get all hell bent out of shape when it happens here?

link   

edit on 15-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Waco took place February 28 – April 19, 1993
Oklahoma took place on Wednesday, April 19, 1995

link   
God... they just announced that an 8 year old died from this.

I understand that they intend to emotionally provoke us with the news, but Jesus...

Weather this really is foreign or domestic terrorists preforming hate crimes, or if it truly is our own government planting bombs to give our country an excuse to crack down on national security... its a shame we live in this kind of world.

That 8 year old was a sacrifice for one of two causes, neither of which are worth any amount of innocent lives.

This is pathetic.

I am ashamed to be human.

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by randyvs

I thought waco was the 19th?

The source was CBS news
.Ha Ha CBS !

edit on 15-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
What can people come up with in regards to the number(s) 4:09 ??

That is the time the bombs detonated.

Is there a symbolism here?

link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by bbracken677

And if you can't see the irony and hypocrisy in what you advocate well.......?

Um...not irony. Hypocrisy? Perhaps so when one advocates fighting fire with fire. Terrorism with terrorism.

Make the cost of terrorism so high that those who would condone, support and commit it will choose not to. Rather simple, really.

Terrorism would not exist without the support of the nations in the middle east. Saudi's actively teach their young the ideals of modern warfare against the infidels. The rich support it economically, at the very least. Including members of the Saudi family.
edit on 15-4-2013 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

Will you please stop inciting hatred against people you don't know unless you can provide authenticated links to verified sources for the above statements. I've lived and worked throughout the middle east for the last 10 years and quite frankly you appear to showing your own ignorance. You run the risk of contributing to rather than addressing terrorism by continuing with this line of rhetoric.
Its like saying north Korea should nuke Mexico...

link   

Originally posted by antar
ombama is speaking now. ARGGGGGG! IS HE REALLLLY Reading a script???

link   
reply to post by Trillium

These facebook page claims with every event that happens now really do serve to prove how ignorant a large amount of people are, and how desperate they are to find a conspiracy in tragedy.

Disappointing, to say the least.

link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Dumbass

twitter.com...

So I guess we can determine that in the event of an attack on a city, your cellphone is going to be shut off. Satt phone would be your best bet,
edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Well, only if there is a threat of further detonations caused by someone using a rigged mobile.

That's why they've cut the service, so whoever is responsible, IF they did it this way, cannot set off more bombs.

If you see tanks or planes encroaching on your city, I'm sure the mobiles will still work fine.. but in that case, I doubt you're going to be calling anyone about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
April 15
Waco and Oklahoma city also occurred on this day.
I get the feeling this isn't the first time in history the elites have led an entire nation down this same path we findf ourselves on.
edit on 15-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I thought those were both on April 19th, not 15th...

link   

Originally posted by mungodave
Another backpack found hidden in a bridge according to scanner

What do we really know? Who fits this profile? You tell me.

1. A coordinated attack by a group that has no interest in martyrdom
2. Weaponry built locally and crudely
3. At least several people would have to be involved
4. Targets were not heavily researched, indicating the group / cell was not in the city for long, maybe a week.
5. Targets include very random civilians and soft infrastructure.

edit on 15-4-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

link   
After reading your post and knowing you believe it to be true, so am i.

link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
What can people come up with in regards to the number(s) 4:09 ??

That is the time the bombs detonated.

Is there a symbolism here?

IIRC 4:09:43

link   

Originally posted by redshoes
reply to post by bbracken677

Please stop inciting hatred against people you clearly don't know or understand based on your analysis of garbled MSM sources.

There have been domestic, islam-ist inspired plots and atrocities in UK, USA, Spain, Japan, USA, Nigeria, Turkey, Iraq and so on. Which nation would you like to nuke first at this point?

I speak of state sponsored terrorism. If, for one second, you do not believe there are states in the Middle East behind terrorist attacks then you are the gullible one, bud.

Where do they get their funding from? There is no doubt (not from MSM sources either) that even members of the Saudi family supports terrorists. Most of the countries in the Middle East have elusive, yet established, ties to terrorist organizations.

If you choose not to believe that, but rather choose to relinquish more freedoms to "fight" terrorists, then you are as much a fool as Obama.

As to those who advocate trying and punishing such individuals by US law...this is a war. Conducted indirectly by Islamic countries in the Middle East in the hopes that we WILL focus on the individuals rather than the ties back to the countries involved.

By all means, we cannot let anything hurt our relations with the Saudis...they have oil!!! (sarcasm) It costs them $7 to pump a gallon of oil out of the ground and then they sell it to us for $100 a barrel. Too much money involved to let it get out that they are involved.....too many high ranking Americans with their hands held out in the money flow to allow that to happen.

Half the 9/11 crews were Saudis...coincidence? Hell no

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Tragic, sad and tragic...the world really doesn't more # like this right now.

Thinking with a logical and clear head, I would say this is one of three:

1. Inside Job (inside of what and by whom)

2. Pissed off Militia and/or group (a stereotypical white American person and/or group, ex combat soldier etc)

3. Some Religio-Al-Ciada-XYZ-abc lone nut job/group that decided to make a statement...

Watching the news on-fold was quite hard for me, especially when I was around when the IRA set off the nail bomb in London...I could have lost some people very close to me on that day.

No.3 seems most likely to me and it's a little alarming that straight off the back of something as tragic as this the hawks are out promoting the grand sale:

"Sell a % of your Liberty to US and we will sell you a Drone or two for our...your Security"

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join