It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Thanks...I did and posted it many pages back...but it's a big thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
Just watched the Obama address..

He sounded just like Bush Jr. did just after the events of 9/11..

Deja vu..

Same screenwriters.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We were put on Alert.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sorry if its been seen already...

link   
ALSO.

Anyone find it odd the NORTH KOREAN MARATHON was the same day?
www.guardian.co.uk...

Jealous retaliation?

link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Please stop inciting hatred against people you clearly don't know or understand based on your analysis of garbled MSM sources.

There have been domestic, islam-ist inspired plots and atrocities in UK, USA, Spain, Japan, USA, Nigeria, Turkey, Iraq and so on. Which nation would you like to nuke first at this point?

link   
Mayor states, according to Fox News, that JFK is not believed to be associated with the other bombs.

link   

Originally posted by AllGloryIsGods
So why were guys in full military fatigues going in AHEAD of the police even before the smoke cleared? Just want to get that on record. Was watching this live and saw two guys in full military fatigues going in ahead of the police 10 seconds after the explosion. They didn't even evacuate they just ran straight in like they knew how many bombs were going to go off and that they were safe.

This whole thing smells. When did it become the job of the military to respond on American soil? The Cops were following the guys in fatigues for crying out loud. This whole thing screams false flag. I am guessing there is legislation they are having a hard time getting through so they need to put the sheeple to sleep.

Maybe because they shook off the shock of the attack before the police did? You have to realise that military folks don't react like cops, they are not trained like the cops. If they were vets from Afghanistan / Iraq they knew that moments mattered and got in there quick to try and save lives. Not everything is a conspiracy.

M.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Moshpet because: M+A+T+H = 42

link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

It's really weird.

I felt so anxious all morning and tried to dismiss it with a few prayers and preoccupying myself with other things. On rare occasions, after a stressful period, I sometimes worry most when I have nothing to worry about, I just chalked it up to that.

Then this news..

link   
NBC is reporting that the boston police are guarding a person at the hospital.

I would have to assume that this person is a possible suspect.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The hockey game at TD Garden for tonight has been postponed. Probably best not to put 18,000+ people in a small area right now.
source
edit on 4/15/2013 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
Also, after reading some more of this thread and watching a little more of Communist News Network, including Obama's latest "We don't now who did this, but we'll find them and bring them to justice" speech, I think I should add something important.

Guys, just because there have been casualties, don't get engulfed in the propaganda.

I've been watching the news for about half an hour now, and they seem to love playing the footage. The word "Terror" is popping up everywhere. Also, they just played a live video of one of the explosions. It seems to have the potential to strongly provoke a lot of people emotionally, and just now, as I'm typing, the news woman referenced 9/11. She is saying that the situation is similar to 9/11, and so it is.

People dying or getting hurt, then the news exploiting it in an emotionally blackmailing way.

ATS, this is the time you need to step back, look at all things objectively, and ask yourself;

Why do they want me to see this?

There's a reason they want you to get emotional. There is ALWAYS a reason. The reason's not always clear... in fact, we usually don't know the reason until after it reveals itself. But there is a reason.

9/11? They cracked down on us hard, gained a lot of control over us after 9/11, Also, it gave us an excuse to go to war and grab some oil.

Remember all the gay marriage controversy a month or so ago? While everyone was distracted, emotional and whining about gay marriage, the Monstanto Protection Act was signed into play.

I'm telling you, ATS--when things like this happen, and they're presented on the news in a way that really gets you, then they are up to something.

Always ask yourself, what are they up to?

edit on 15-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Interesting image from Zerohedge

A bad day all around. Liquidation continued from Asia and commodities were Baumgartner'd - especially gold and silver, suffering their biggest single-day drop in 30 years. Weak NAHB data stalled any BTFD in stocks and despite a couple of tries at EUR ramps, stocks had their biggest drop in 5 months. The horrible acts in Boston seemed a catalyst for late-day weakness in stocks but there was no bid and heavy volume as homebuilders were hit their hardest in 10 months and US equity indices plunged into the close. Dow Transports had its worst day in 17 months. Away from stocks, FX markets were just as volatile with JPY's 2-day rally the biggest in 35 months (and AUD the biggest down day in 5 months). Swiss 2Y rates dropped to their lowest of the year and US Treasuries were relatively calm (though bid) until Boston hit and then dropped 3-4bps on the day. VIX also surged higher by 5.2 vols to 17.25% (its highest since the Italian elections).

link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Religious terrorism is considered righted winged...I'm sorry that's how it is... liberals have no religion other than ATS...so they are communist terrorists, a subject that does not get much play.

link   

link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
Just watched the Obama address..

He sounded just like Bush Jr. did just after the events of 9/11..

Deja vu..

Was thinking that myself. "Make no mistake", seems to be the slogan for BS.

Unrelated, I mentioned earlier the propaganda spewing pukes in KC are on a warpath saying coolers could be used for bombs at this weeks nascar here, and "other entities should be brought in to keep us safe."

link   
check this out!

silverdoctors.com...

investmentwatchblog.com... ning-of-the-big-crash-and-collapse/

www.naturalnews.com...

coincidence?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join