It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I had a look too and I think your in the right area... imo.

Originally posted by RiverRunsFree
Sad sad news.

The following is just a guess so this isn't fact or confirmed but after spending 5 minutes on google street view I think I've got the rough locations by looking at the pics and vids... just my opinion though and it's only a guess.

Approx. Location 1 -

Approx. Location 2 -

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

They also have multiple other devices that didnt go off according to the news right now.

By the grace of God did they not go off.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is it only me or does Milkyway sounds like a religious nutjob who would easily fit in the vroups he tries to blame?

link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

I can see that Al-Qaeda or a similar group being blamed because of the ethnicity of the suspect.
Second line needed.

link   
UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

"University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines. “They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

Seriously? How did the dogs fail with their trained task? What are the odds of such a coincedence?

Sad coincedence.....

edit on 15-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Jeedawg
On a side note,

I'm kind of ticked off at some people on FaceBook / Twitter circulating memes and bad jokes about all this.

I have to agree with you' I believe a joke is a joke and anything should be able to be made a joke of.

But while we have kids fighting for their lifes its hard to understand how anyone can make fun of this or anyone laugh at it.

It could be how some people deal with the shock of it as the reality is frighting.

link   
reply to post by asala

Yes - reports that a Saudi national has been ID'ed as a suspect..

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.
In addition, Boston police have has surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site, according to CBS News.

Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

Evidently a couple of unexploded devices have been found too...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national

NY Post

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

In addition, Boston police have has surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site, according to CBS News.

Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com...

link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Again, I wouldn't be so quick to align AQ with Iran, a bit like blaming Iraq for 9/11. Now is not the time to speculate, while people are still bleeding and possibly worse. Most of the bombings on US soil in US history have been the result of domestic terrorism and not the work of a foreign power.

Besides, the Iranians are playing the long game, risking escalating international pressure on them at this stage would not be a tactical move.

link   
After 911 I thought Saudi was gonna get hit.
Early reports saying the guy was Saudi,
Guess that means Iran is in the cross hairs.
Damn Saudis :/

Must be nice to have all that money. power, and leverage..
edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

link   
Unbelievable considering watching all nation flags in the video I almost cannot believe this to be some outside job?
anyways it's so sad that this has to happen on such a international manifestation like tis marathon

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

"University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines. “They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.”

Seriously? How did the dogs fail with their trained task? What are the odds of such a coincedence?

Sad coincedence.....

edit on 15-4-2013 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

there it is, DHS false flag written all over this.

link   

Relatives of Sandy Hook Massacre victims were VIP guests at the finish line tent, where the bombing occurred.

Just read this on FB. Is it true?

link   
explosions at hospital
unconfirmed

edit on 15-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by sheepslayer247

They also have multiple other devices that didnt go off according to the news right now.

By the grace of God did they not go off.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

I understand how you feel brother, I really do.

But it's best just to sit back and wait for the entire picture to come into view before we jump to rash thinking and especially rash action.

You sound like a military man (vet?). If so, thanks for your service and don't forget that we all want justice to be done once this all gets figured out.

link   

Originally posted by RiverRunsFree
Sad sad news.

The following is just a guess so this isn't fact or confirmed but after spending 5 minutes on google street view I think I've got the rough locations by looking at the pics and vids... just my opinion though and it's only a guess.
Approx. Location 1 -

Approx. Location 2 -

Interesting, both of those locations have the green transfer mailbox. Wonder if the suspect had a key for those? They are used to temporarily store mail while a carrier is on a route, or to transfer mail from one carrier to another.

They are all keyed alike.

link   
reply to post by Raud

Lol " don't miss nuthin"..... Double negative... So they miss stuff...

link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
reply to post by Descender421

I posted that picture on or around page 7 with the person circled. Looks as if he's walking away.

The "walking away" is your perception based on the event.

Or, well, maybe he heard a loud ass explosion and was walking away!

link   
reply to post by Havox

The Boston Mayor was just on TV a few minutes ago...said there were no suspects yet. This was after the NY Times article was published.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Very interesting.

Sounds like a possible fundraiser. Was DHS set to get their budget slashed or something? (akin to the plot of A Long Kiss Goodnight)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join