It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
GOD DAMMIT. I swear to god if this found out to be an Al Qeada link, this dick head president of ours better retaliate full force on the Iranians. We already know the majority of the Terrorist in the United States are sleepers for the Iranian backed organizations, which they even tell you they are.

I swear i will kill anyone necessary; send us.

link   
reply to post by canucks555

Got a source? Interestin. ..

link   

Originally posted by HAARPwatcher

Not sure if anyone else noticed, and i'm not about to go through 40 pages of responses.. but...

did anyone else notice the person standing on the roof of the building directly behind the blast in this photo?

~HaarpWatcher

Not sure if that's just an apartment building or not, but if so, that wouldn't be too terribly out of the norm. But good find regardless.

link   
reply to post by Jeedawg

So we could be 3 for 3. Anybody know if there were training exercises in Madrid? That would make it 4 for 4.

link   

Not sure if anyone else noticed, and i'm not about to go through 40 pages of responses.. but...

did anyone else notice the person standing on the roof of the building directly behind the blast in this photo?

~HaarpWatcher

Yep, that has been posted, and it is very interesting.
But, it could just as easily be someone stepping out onto the roof from their office to have a cigarette too. I think it would be worth some investigation by the authorities, but a person on a roof in an office area isn't so unusual in itself.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
wow, I wasn't out to prove anything, but thanks anyways.

link   

Originally posted by Redwhiteandblue
reply to post by AnimositisominA

IK.. people already jumping on the conspiracies since way before they confirmed it was bombings, they said it could have been pipe lines and people were already with their "attack on the 2nd amendment" conspiracies

Somethings just don't need official confirmation ! When two explosions happen like that ?
It's not a gas line.

link   
reply to post by Jeedawg

I think that controlled explosion was what Boston PD did to a suspicious package after the first bombs went off. This was done to destroy a suspicious package not a bomb planted by TPTB. They have said it over and over on both TV and the web. Digging a little??

link   
Being reported via @Breakingnews that cellphone service is shut down to prevent detonation of devices.

also, since cell service is disabled, and your looking for a runner you can't get in touch with, contact the mayor's office @ 617-635-4500

link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
GOD DAMMIT. I swear to god if this found out to be an Al Qeada link, this dick head president of ours better retaliate full force on the Iranians. We already know the majority of the Terrorist in the United States are sleepers for the Iranian backed organizations, which they even tell you they are.

And if they are Saudi?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyone who has relatives or loved ones can call 617-635-4500. My prayers for anyone affected. This is bad. Many more bombs being found apparently. Has to be a coordinated attack with multiple people involved.

link   
reply to post by mrfire9

and notice that it was a lunar moon.

Lunar and Moon mean the same thing, you must mean a certain part of the lunar cycle. I think New Moon is waht was noted by someone and what you may mean.

link   
reply to post by Cygnis

The police scanner also mentioned something about them setting up a webpage to help people looking for friends, loved ones, etc.

link   
Well that didn't take long. Local talking heads on Kansas City radio are already saying "we've become complacent, and there isn't enough security at sporting events. Sure they check your bag and person but it's not enough."

link   
There is a guy on the roof in one of those photos

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

~HaarpWatcher

I sure notice it now. It could be anything though. Somebody photographing the runners, tending to their pigeons, doing maintenance, having a cig ect...

Im sure someone will be along to say something along the lines of: "Clearly bla bla bla 2nd amendment bla bla bla FBI bla bla bla Korea bla bla bla flying spaghetti monster ect...

link   
Well my dad couldn't have picked a worse time to fly to the US from the UK!

He's heading out to Arizona, via Atlanta. Not heard from him yet wonder if airport security will be tightened again?

+8 more 
link   

The Iranians have never started a war outside their own borders for 300 years, So if you are looking for a nation to blame they should be the last on your list.

link   

What do you mean "we already know"...

link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I dont care if they are Canadian.

reply to post by CALGARIAN

We already know Iran has sleeper cells spread through out the United States. If we go to war with Iran, they will begin doing this #. It hasnt been proven this was linked to Muslims, but if it is, it's about time we put lead on Iranian heads. If their government is so desireful for war, god dammit, we'll give it to you.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join