It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by milkyway12
GOD DAMMIT. I swear to god if this found out to be an Al Qeada link, this dick head president of ours better retaliate full force on the Iranians. We already know the majority of the Terrorist in the United States are sleepers for the Iranian backed organizations, which they even tell you they are.

I swear i will kill anyone necessary; send us.

The Iranians have never started a war outside their own borders for 300 years, So if you are looking for a nation to blame they should be the last on your list.

Horse crap. Perhaps you do not remember the Iran-Iraq war ? I doubt it was Iran but quit posting bogus information

List of wars involving Iran. You are pathetically wrong and misguided. There has been 7 wars since 1941 alone. Of course Iran had nothing to do with it. Yes I was a History major. Iran was not innocent in terms of Iran v Iraq
en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Descender421

I posted that picture on or around page 7 with the person circled. Looks as if he's walking away.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

That's why i said IF. This is an act of war if it is found to be part of an Al Qeada / Iranian backed group, you attack their funding and support.

Will there be more explosions in the United States if we go to war with Iran? Yeah, but you kill every single Iranian that picks up a gun so it will take decades for them to recover.
----

More than 100 people are being treated. I swear to god, as a fighting man, all i want is blood right now.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just came to think of MABUS- Marathon Boston USA. But now I am just being silly. Maybe.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now is the time for us to not come together, but hate on each other...well that's
what I am come to expect...

link   
reply to post by HAARPwatcher

I believe there are apartments in some of those buildings. My guess is that it was a shared roofdeck for the tenants, which is fairly common for Boston. I remember seeing people on top of those buildings for the Bruins parade a few years back.

If you look closely, it seems that there are others sitting down in chairs on the roof as well.

link   
reply to post by Raud

Looks like it was awhile ago and nothing serious. My mistake.
Source

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold

Originally posted by pavmas

The Iranians have never started a war outside their own borders for 300 years, So if you are looking for a nation to blame they should be the last on your list.

Horse crap. Perhaps you do not remember the Iran-Iraq war ? I doubt it was Iran but quit posting bogus information.
]

Historically illiterate? Iraq invaded Iran. Do you even know where Iraq and Iran are?
edit on 15-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

link   
Ther4e are reports that a "Person" of interest is in Custody, Reported via the fox news wire,

link   
reply to post by Havox

Thank you

link   

Originally posted by Patifier
CNN already blamed right wing extremists. The last 3 "contributors" mentioned right wing extremists. It's already imprinted in the sheep minds right now. Expect rash measures, loss of more liberties (gun control) or even martial law in the next few days.

Make no mistake folks, TPTB *WILL* use this attack, false flag or not, to push their agenda.

Be vigilant, and smart, to the propaganda that will spew for the next 3 months at tremendous pressures demanding that more liberties MUST be taken to ensure your "safety".

edit on 4/15/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by KillaCam

It is interesting, but I bet it's a photographer trying to get aerials of the runners.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Ther4e are reports that a "Person" of interest is in Custody, Reported via the fox news wire,

That was quick.. very quick.

link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
The painful thing to remember about this is...

This is the price for freedom.

Amen to that!

I'm afraid most people don't seem to think like that though, they don't understand what it truly means to live in a free society. You can't live in a padded safe room/prison where nothing has the chance of happening to you... Yea, you'd be safe but that's not freedom.

No matter the amount of "security" measures are in place around you, bad things can always happen. It's no use building a prison around you to try and avoid the inevitable.

link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Not me I think we should give the saudis more money and send more jets to egypt......

Sorry not trying to derail the thread...........

If he IS saudi and they DO have video, then there should be plenty of video of this guy doing this for the PUBLIC to find , seeing as how this whole race had so many cameras out there taping this..........

link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by sheepslayer247

That's why i said IF. This is an act of war if it is found to be part of an Al Qeada / Iranian backed group, you attack their funding and support as well.

You do realize that the US has more connections with Al Quida than Iran does...right?

If Iran did this, I would be willing to bet it would be a part of the Revolutionary Guard, not Al Quida.

So don't be so quick to make a connection that doesn't exist and I would be very reluctant to talk about a willingness to kill on a public forum.

link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Originally posted by Rocker2013

I'm sorry, but this is misleading. Gay "leaks" do not mean explosions are certain. Cities all over the world have gas leaks every way, that's why we have methods in place to monitor pressure and to smell gas when it's escaping. Don't you think with those thousands of people due there they would have noticed the MASSIVE smell of gas? For explosions like that, you would need two gas leaks, and explosions simultaneously, you would also need a huge build up of gas in the are for a blast like that.

The explanation of "gay leak" is not sensible, nor is it likely.
In addition, this would have been announced already. If it were a gas leak then they would have found the sources within minutes.

Gay leaks? Or did you really mispell G-A-S three times?

I did indeed misspell it three times! lol
Sorry, I write all day long for work, and all in primarily gay media. My fingers are just moving faster than my brain!

LOL, I did'nt know if you were serious or just trying to be funny. All good bro.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national

NY Post

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

In addition, Boston police have has surveillance video of someone bringing multiple backpacks to blast site, according to CBS News.

Police also confirmed that there was a third explosion, at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. It was not immediately clear how much damage was done or whether it was related to the bombings at the marathon finish line.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Was the Boston Tea Party started at or near the JFK library just trying to see the links from that place ? I suspect home grown unfortunately

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I'm very concerned about your frame of mind and outright blatant bigotry..
Keep it real and pour yourself a cool one , dude .

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join