It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When will we hear President Obama about this incident? I'm curious if this will be prevent to war. It seem confusing because I do not understand why the bombs will go later than the first finishers and some bombs didn't go off. Weird.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillaCam
There is a guy on the roof in one of those photos

Yes, because you're going to get the BEST photos of a marathon on the ground.

link   
CNN already blamed right wing extremists. The last 3 "contributors" mentioned right wing extremists. It's already imprinted in the sheep minds right now. Expect rash measures, loss of more liberties (gun control) or even martial law in the next few days.

link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Yes, google rolled out their Person Finder for those affected.

link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
GOD DAMMIT. I swear to god if this found out to be an Al Qeada link, this dick head president of ours better retaliate full force on the Iranians. We already know the majority of the Terrorist in the United States are sleepers for the Iranian backed organizations, which they even tell you they are.

I swear i will kill anyone necessary; send us.

I apologize for the bluntness, but this is a load of crap! Why jump directly to blame Iran if it's an Al Quida link?

What if it's found to be a redneck from Montana? Are we going to invade......ourselves?

link   

GOD DAMMIT. I swear to god if this found out to be an Al Qeada link, this dick head president of ours better retaliate full force on the Iranians. We already know the majority of the Terrorist in the United States are sleepers for the Iranian backed organizations, which they even tell you they are.

I swear i will kill anyone necessary; send us.

It's too early for that kind of speculation. Just relax and enjoy some freedom fries.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Anything more on the subway? Can't find it on BBC...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

Yeah a black sheet with a shadow, people appearing on screen, and static images moving/reappearing are not all just from the camera.

I cannot get the video to download, and the one they have posted on youtube does not include these specific scenes I am talking about.

I really just want to get it downloaded before it disappears but I cannot get it to work at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
CNN just reported that Vice President Biden has called this a bombing.

link   
reports from eye witnesses keep saying that the smell of cordite was strong in the air, forgive my ignorance but which explosives is this normally used?

link   
reply to post by Dumbass

twitter.com...

So I guess we can determine that in the event of an attack on a city, your cellphone is going to be shut off. Satt phone would be your best bet,
edit on 15-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by pavmas

The Iranians have never started a war outside their own borders for 300 years, So if you are looking for a nation to blame they should be the last on your list.

Which means if Iran gets the blame we can all be fairly certain who the real culprit was. Someone who is benefiting quite nicely using terrorism as a means to an end.
edit on 15-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

link   
The painful thing to remember about this is...

This is the price for freedom.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
On a side note,

I'm kind of ticked off at some people on FaceBook / Twitter circulating memes and bad jokes about all this.

link   

reply to post by woodwardjnr

I dont care if they are Canadian.

reply to post by CALGARIAN

We already know Iran has sleeper cells spread through out the United States. If we go to war with Iran, they will begin doing this #. It hasnt been proven this was linked to Muslims, but if it is, it's about time we put lead on Iranian heads. If their government is so desireful for war, god dammit, we'll give it to you.
edit on 15-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Naw, if they were Canadian, there would've already been an apology.

+5 more 
link   

I swear i will kill anyone necessary

Youre a concerning individual. Ive seen you say youd gladly kill people in several threads now over the recent months.

Related to that note, it seems that we have ten thousand years of history filled with murder and violence, and so far, its produced the world we have today, not surprisingly filled with murder and violence.

Perhaps its time to change our "strategy".

edit on 4/15/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

link   
Strange coincidence, Boston Marathon link to Newtown massacre:

hereandnow.wbur.org...

www.theatlanticwire.com...

link   
NYPD, bomb squad on scene of 2 suspicious suitcases in front of VA office in Manhattan -BNO

link   
N Korea did it!

Better go in and get em boys

link   
One of the best places to get a view of the marathon in Boston is from a rooftop or out your windows in your apartment. People are all over the buildings hanging out during the marathon. Definitely not odd to see a guy up there.

My best friend works A/V at the Fairmount, he's off today and doesn't really have any other info aside from what we're hearing on the news reports, but if he gets anything, I'll post it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join