It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Ya...Like I said...the report is enough to get me thinking, but there is so much all in the air right now. I do thank you or all those links n quotes. "a device" sounds a lil intentional to me as well. And my radar is all nutty on the Library thing right now.

But you just added some food for thought there so thank you.

PS-Love the Avatar.

MM

TY re the avatar.

My radar has been all nuts over the library since we heard about it. It almost has to be intentional, and it if is, it almost has to be related. It only happened a few short minutes after the explosions. Now, I am waiting to see how much changes over the next few days.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I did locate something that stated there were FIVE total, not four, apparently listing the library as a location. Some have stated that they heard news claiming this wasn't an explosion, but I haven't seen anything in print yet. Does anyone have an online source about that?
i do believe i saw a google map with the locations pinned in another thread here.
i'll do my best to find it and get back to ya.

what the status became of them i have no idea but i do remember looking at the map because the 2 library references were quite confusing.

That would be handy, if you can locate it!

Originally posted by Honor93
The first explosion was reported to have gone off somewhere around 2:57pm, Eastern time, not 4-something. Someone else offered something similar, but that time is off a bit.

that time ... 4:9:44 is the race run time (like a game clock)
the race had been underway for 4 hours, 9 minutes and 44 seconds when the bomb exploded at whatever time of day that was, make sense ?

Yeah, gathered that. I still think it was most likely a matter of convenience for the timing, but if the library was related, then it's possible the time was chosen.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DichroChrono
Anyone post this yet?

Definitely appears to be the right place, and about 2 hours before the blast.

i.imgur.com...

That is pretty interesting..

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Pics of the bomb (or whats left of it)

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Nah... no matrix'ing anything here. Just seeing outside the box.

Glad you have the answers though

Any other links to before/after pics would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DichroChrono

now that is creepy, and i was trained to look for things like this so yeah they seem to be very out of place and not really interested in the marathon or socializing as the other people do...

if i was looking at a cctv with this on it, all kinds of red flags would have gone up just from their behavior...and it has nothing to do with their nationality...they dont even look like they are from the same countries, but do appear to be working together...

SMR

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Makes you wonder if we really did have precautions like that on 'Persons of Interest' to scope out perps.
That image is a bit creepy indeed. I hate to profile but those fellas do seem a bit per-occupied with something else other than what is going on.
Guy in While jacket in first photo seems to be checking out the security guy in front of him. In the other image he is just walking off by himself.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

Interesting. But Martin Richard was brunette, and they're still looking for someone wearing a BLACK hoodie with a black backpack.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Black hoodie/backpack suspect could've planted the 2nd one.

This one has also popped up on Reddit...

i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Anyone post this yet?

i.imgur.com...

Gee...I count 14 people in that pic looking around at other places away from the race and looking not so interested, bored or occupied in thought. Maybe the caption is what is making people so interested here- "suspicious brown people". The others are not "suspicious brown people".

Yup...seems legit. Anyways, thanks for keeping vigilant.

MM
edit on 16-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: spelling to help point out racism.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Not endorsing the overt racism in that link. Simply sharing a link for your observation.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Black hoodie/backpack suspect could've planted the 2nd one.

This one has also popped up on Reddit...

i.imgur.com...

Another suspicious brown person!

We may crack this yet...how many brown people do you think attended the race?

MM

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Not endorsing the overt racism in that link. Simply sharing a link for your observation.

I hear ya. Just tired and been here for two days. But I'm glad you caught the racism there.

Two hours before the blast seems to be an awful long time to leave a bomb for others to find in my opinion. But who knows...it could even be them. Really...just tired and hated the caption.

carry on and sorry If I offended ya.

Hugs bro.

MM
edit on 16-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

SMR

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Anyone post this yet?

i.imgur.com...

Guy in White ... seems to be walking back down towards where second bomb went off.
Image I am posting shows second bomb location before it went off. Could that be him in the White (Green arrow)
Looks like he is carrying something like a Black bag ...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Again, just sharing someone's work.

The second link is someone in black, who appears to be setting something on the ground... in what appears to be the exact location of the blast. The other man is highlighted for no reason if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

looks like a jacket draped over an arm to me, but can't really be sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Anyone post this yet?

i.imgur.com...

Definitely interesting. However, didn't this event happen over 4 hours into the race, and is that clock showing just over 2 hours? They would have to have been either hanging around for two hours or have the stuff in place for that long.

So either they're brave or police did a bad job of looking for suspects.

There's a newer image posted, but that doesn't have any time stamp and appears to also be earlier in the race.

I can tell you this picture was posted at 2:49pm.

This one at 2:38pm.

This is where images were being shot from.

And yes, FBI has those images.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

the second pic linked is a little harder to really see what is going on...i think it would have been better to leave all the blurs out of it and let people see what is there instead of leading them on...the black guy circled looks like someones grandpa, or it could be a grandma too who knows...just an old person...

the backpack guy from the first photo has moved a little below and to the left of the circled guy with the winter jacket on and the hat and sunglasses... he just slightly out of frame almost chopped in half...anyway, the old guy...so that may be a tad suspicious since he is not acclimatized to the weather like the locals, but not really a condemning factor...could be from california or something...

what i really want to see is if any of the victims of the blast can be picked out of the crowd in one of these overhead shots...especially the guy who lost his legs from the blast...and was in shock...that would give us a better idea of where the radius came from and who was standing around the area the bag was planted...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DichroChrono

I'm not gonna lie. It is interesting. And quite warm for a heavy jacket like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Has anyone created a thread or said anything about the supposed victim of Sandy Hook also showing up as a victim of the bombing? I just pulled a double at work and though I searched and found nothing I'm sure I am too tired to have tried hard enough.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join